Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2016, 17:08   #976
BHPian

Re: You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...

When after getting up in the morning and there are 30 emails in your inbox, the first one you click is a private message from Team-BHP that you have been quoted and read the entire post (sometime even reply) before proceeding with other mails.

Last edited by nkghai : 12th February 2016 at 17:09.
nkghai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2016, 20:12   #977
BHPian

When you ask the property dealer "Is this 2 or 3 BHP?" while looking for a flat. Happened with me yesterday.
swift_guy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th February 2016, 20:38   #978
BHPian

When you fail your exams cause you were hooked onto a new official review. (Happened to me cause is the Zica and many other cars). BTW, my year avg = 27.5% (not exaggerating).
The Dude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2016, 18:59   #979
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Do you know I actually signed off a couple of work emails as "GTO" instead of my name?!
This is incredible stuff GTO! Signing official emails as GTO!!! I was down with fever and my wife was strictly against the idea of me sitting on computer or gazing at mobile phone either. Par kya karein, even when I am drubbed with fever I cant take my eyes off T-bhp! Such is the prominence of T-BHP!

Long live our forum!
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2016, 11:58   #980
BHPian

Hi All,

Hope you are having a splendid weekend!

I am writing this post to update you on some crazy thing that happened to me recently. It will certainly make you smile and hopefully you will be one amongst few who would understand the underlying emotion. Everybody else would suggest me a Psychiatrist!

Yesterday (Friday), after an evening at my boss’s place (lets name him X), I had to drop one of his friends as he was not in a condition to drive. It was just 11, but this guy (let’s name him Y) whom I did not know very well was kind of out. He sat at the back seat and was talking all sorts of rubbish. One of my junior colleagues (lets name him Z) who lives in my society was also with us. We were enjoying his crazy talks about life, profession and most important promotion. Until he puked … Oh my gosh !!!!! OMG .. Multiple emotions ran through my mind in a fraction of a second … nothing to say … I scold my 4 year old if her leg touches the car here and there but this old man …. His apologies were not going into my deaf ears ..Fortunately, Z managed the situation, booked an auto and sent him home. He also took some old newspapers from the auto wala and wiped the seat and door .. few old clothes in my trunk helped us a lot too but I was kind of in shock !!!

I reached home and went to bed at 12. But how could I sleep? My baby is in sh*t and here I am on my bed … ooo no … I woke up at 1:30 and straight went to the basement. I started to clean the interiors and there was no looking back … Interiors, carpets, wheels, polish, wax … and the ordeal ended at 6-ish … but how peace at heart I was at…. At last my car is back to how I like to have it ..

My wife wakes up at 5:30 and called me when she did not find me in bed. I joined her for a walk and told her the whole story .. she laughed and told everyone at home and all labeled me as “psychopath”.

Happy driving !!!

Last edited by GTO : 17th March 2016 at 16:54. Reason: Rule #11 :)
SDee is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th February 2016, 15:01   #981
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDee View Post
Hi All,

My wife wakes up at 5:30 and called me when she did not find me in bed. I joined her for a walk and told her the whole story .. she laughed and told everyone at home and all labeled me as “psychopath”.
Thank God, i have company. I can fully understand you mate. I can only say Well Done!
We are in the same boat. My wife says i am paranoid, but cant explain this feeling, which is like you yourself are dirty and how can one sleep peacefully then. I also have many instances like this.
I am located at a place where new roads are being constructed outside the colony premises, so anytime we venture out my Nanook gets all splashed up and everyday before sunlight, i have washed and cleaned the car.
My dog "Buddy' was not feeling well on 17/18 night, so i took him out at around 2.00 AM. After i came back, i told my wife i am unable to sleep so i will go and clean my car. The look she gave me was to be believed, however i even did leather polish that day and finally satisfied at 0400 went for a walk for one full hr.
Old 20th February 2016, 15:40   #982
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift_guy View Post
When you ask the property dealer "Is this 2 or 3 BHP?" while looking for a flat. Happened with me yesterday.

Twisted!
I had to run that through my mind a couple of times to realize whats wrong!
But then ,Bedroom-Hall-Parking. Phbbbbtt. Problem?
mayankk is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 13th March 2016, 01:17   #983
AYP
Senior - BHPian

For a newbie- When you keep on checking after every minute, if any friendly mod has approved your post
AYP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th March 2016, 18:24   #984
BHPian

When the Team-Bhp website is open on the computer and yet open the Team-Bhp app on the phone to check for updates!
sanmish is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th March 2016, 23:35   #985
BHPian

When you buy a Smart TV, and the first website you visit from it is www.Team-BHP.com
Swapnil_Alto is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 01:08   #986
BHPian

When you tell your parents that you working, but actually going through some awesome Team BHP posts.
Avikbrio is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2016, 11:28   #987
BHPian

I am one of the lucky few members who can access Team-BHP in office without any restrictions. All email sites, newspaper sites, facebook, twitter,youtube are blocked. All shopping sites like flipkart, snapdeal, amazon also blocked. But Team-BHP opens without any issues.

Feels like blessed one.
turbodude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2016, 16:54   #988
BHPian

After going through the posts here, two things should happen to everyone.
1. I got a company..! he also got in to the same situation.
2. What a crazy guy..! (with a broad smile plastered in face, and want to be like him)

So, here is mine.

-When the office colleagues finding me sincerely looking at the monitor, without looking at my laptop, they used to ask me "Any interesting scoop news in Team-Bhp? OR Did you received this month salary from Team-Bhp?"
-When they come late and saw me in seat, did you finished your daily work(Team-Bhp)?
-When I'm pointing out the Team-Bhp stickers in some other car on the road, the puzzled look from the pillion seat
-When the usual argument about mobile and laptop comes in home, trying hard to defend Team-Bhp from wifey
-While looking at any car/two wheeler/commercial vehicle/accessories/modification, the feel that I know something about this..!

Hearty thanks to this community. Well done BHPians, Splendid job Mods..!
EPMV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 18:05   #989
BHPian

At 4 am when the server reboots. For 5 minutes, you don't know what to do.
harsh79 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2016, 12:22   #990
BHPian

When colleagues in office ..come from far and beyond to take suggestions on car buying upgrades reviews and other technical details. And you are ready with everything on your fingertips :P :P

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks