Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2022, 15:19   #1171

Default Re: You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...

When going through your mail, you open the teamBHP newsletter and start reading and go down the rabbit hole, only to arrive back after an hour and you now have to work
sentifool is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 09:42   #1172
BHPian

When you go to the browser and you start typing team-bhp.com spontaneously without even realising, whether this the site you want to go actually!
sgmuser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 20:04   #1173

When your son walks by in your make-shift "office" in your home, and most of the time, is able to correctly guess that it is Team-BHP I am browsing !
prakma is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 20:43   #1174
BHPian

Just came across this thread when idly clicking the New Posts on the forum. Wonderful one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
When your speaker suddenly bellows, hey you are on mute & you realize you have been engrossed reading TeamBHP posts and someone decided to ask a useless question on one of those many pointless zoom calls.. eventually you unmute and you go, sorry, yes was on mute, can you say that again please...
Guilty of this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrodie View Post
When the Google News app keeps showing the latest blog posts from Team-BHP and you click through to the page but quickly scroll down and click on on the forum link so that you can read the entire thread on the forum.
This one too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshreyansh View Post
When you search for anything automotive with team-bhp in the search bar. When you log in to Team-BHP on every device you get your hands on.
When the new tab has Team-BHP as your first suggestion.
All the browsers I use on my laptop have TBHP as the first option on New Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
When your wife relies on Team-BHP official/ownership review pictures over those sent by the sales executive
This happened only today when the SA was saying, he'll send pictures of the red color and she's like - no, don't bother, I will check myself and asked me to show her the pictures from the TBHP review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentifool View Post
When going through your mail, you open the teamBHP newsletter and start reading and go down the rabbit hole, only to arrive back after an hour and you now have to work
Happens way too frequently these days. Lack of self-control obviously is becoming an issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakma View Post
When your son walks by in your make-shift "office" in your home, and most of the time, is able to correctly guess that it is Team-BHP I am browsing !
His passing comment seems to be "Don't you have anything else to do?" followed by "You really need to start going into office"
vijaykr is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2022, 10:06   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
When your wife relies on Team-BHP official/ownership review pictures over those sent by the sales executive

Another take on the same:

"When your wife relies on Team BHP to verify your whereabouts from your posts for a Roadtrip you undertook without her"
spagnet is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed