Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2020, 12:11   #1
Team-BHP Support

v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear

v4.0

The v4.0 Team-BHP Hoodies & Collared Jackets are an evolution of the comfortable and durable jackets from previous years.

What's new for this generation:

• Two different front print options.

Choose between a large vertical print...

Or a smaller more conservative design:

If you prefer an even more minimal look, you can leave the personalized text blank:

• Choose between 3 rear print options, each of which is a dual-colour design (or keep the rear blank if you prefer).

The 3 print options shown on Anthracite Grey:

On Navy Blue:

And on Red:

• A new sleeveless option is available in both, a collared and a hooded version:

• International Shipping is available! If you don't see your country listed, write to us and we'll add it.

• And "Bug fixes & performance improvements"

PERSONALIZATION - Add any text of your choice:

As always, you can add absolutely any text to the front of the garment, making it truly yours.

Name:  VpAnimated.gif
Views: 8882
Size:  401.0 KB

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th January 2020 at 09:01.
Rehaan is offline   (33) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 12:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

THE FINER DETAILS

The tape that lines the inside of the zipper has a TEAM-BHP design with the 'Live To Drive' tagline custom-woven onto it:

It wraps around the hood too:

The clean look on the front of the jackets are maintained by concealing the heavy-duty 8mm zipper entirely (the fabric folds over it):

The pockets are hidden away in a welt-pocket style, and they're secured by solid 5mm zippers as well. This is absolutely essential for keeping your belongings safe, especially if you're a biker or active wearer:

Extra cold? Use the drawstring on the hood to tighten it up:

Popular Team-BHP touches remain common across all our Official Gear, like our under-the-hood labels (I4, V6, V8, V10, V12, W16):

And here's what the waist label looks like on each colour:

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th January 2020 at 12:14.
Rehaan is offline   (21) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 12:12   #3
Team-BHP Support

The Garment
• These hoodies & jackets are made from a 280-300 GSM 90/10 poly-cotton blend fabric, similar to the previous years.
• There's fluffy super-soft fleece on the inside to keep you warm and the pockets are lined with the same material.
• A heat-fused lining inside the collar lets you wear it with your collar up or down, as per your preference.
• The cuffs and waistband have a small serving of Lycra to keep them elastic and well fitted.
• The 8mm wide front zipper is super heavy-duty; it's the 335/45R18 of zippers. A gunmetal puller runs up and down its tracks.
• The front zipper makes these jackets more versatile in a wider range of temperatures and aids ingress & egress.
• The pockets get similar 5mm zippers to keep your valuables safe.

Prints & Personalization
• All the text is heat-pressed on to the fabric, and has the sharpest edges you'll ever see on a print. It won't crack or fade over time either.
• The personalized text can be a maximum of 20 characters in length. Numbers and special characters are allowed.
• The text will always be printed in ALL CAPS, regardless of how it is entered.
• If you do not want any personalized text printed on the front, you can leave the field blank.
• Do check the store listing for expected printing time, before your hoodie ships out...

Sizing

** IMPORTANT** : Order the same size as the Team-BHP Tees (or v3 Hoodies) you wear. Simple.

• If you've never worn a Team-BHP Tee, then use the chart below. Ideally, compare the measurements with a garment that fits you well:
NOTE:
• The same letter-size (eg. "XL") has slightly different measurements between the Tees & Hoodies. The Hoodies/Jackets are slightly larger to take into account that they are outer-wear.
• If comparing to the v2 hoodies (with the red zippers), the M, L, 2XL & 3XL sizes have gotten noticeably larger in the v3 & v4 generations.

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th January 2020 at 12:23.
Rehaan is offline   (29) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 12:51   #4
BHPian

Re: v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear

Thanks for the update.Pockets for shoulder and elbow Armour would have been icing on the cake, but given the sheer variety and size of these armors, it would have be a design nightmare!!!

Last edited by Neo18 : 10th January 2020 at 12:52. Reason: spelling/grammer
Neo18 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 15:13   #5
BHPian

Beautiful attention to detail. I'm sure this will last as long as the vehicles we own! Until when are these available? Is it limited stock?
Arjun Bharadwaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 15:16   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
The tape that lines the inside of the zipper has a TEAM-BHP design with the 'Live To Drive' tagline custom-woven onto it.
Hi Rehaan, thank you for your efforts bringing out this well-crafted product!
I have a minor bone to pick - Can we place an order in which the custom tagline is replaced by something generic? I am that minimalist guy who just wears clothes (polos, shirts, sweatshirts) in solid shades with just the brand logo on the left side.
I actually want the full-sleeve Hoodie variant in Navy Blue and the loud-for-my-liking Custom lining (especially around the hood) is preventing me from currently going ahead.

I'll totally get it if you're unable to alter/introduce a new design.

Cheers!

Last edited by sharktale : 10th January 2020 at 15:18.
sharktale is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 15:55   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo18 View Post
Thanks for the update.Pockets for shoulder and elbow Armour would have been icing on the cake, but given the sheer variety and size of these armors, it would have be a design nightmare!!!
+1, Makes good sense if there were pockets for shoulder and elbow armors. Would have been a very good city ride safety kit for daily use.

Should not have been an issue considering that armors are generally standard sized.
ku69rd is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 15:59   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktale View Post
the loud-for-my-liking Custom lining (especially around the hood) is preventing me from currently going ahead.
I have this concern as well.. the lining around hood prevents me from buying it. Rest is a good design according to me.
amods is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 15:59   #9
Senior - BHPian

Just got the message that my Anthracite jacket is ready to be shipped. Unlike the last few times, this time I am an early adopter for the Version 4 jacket. Can't wait for the package to land up, just in time for the last few days of winter season I had got the hoodie from the last version, so this time it is the non hooded jacket.
arindambasu13 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2020, 19:27   #10
BHPian

Just got my red and Anthracite jackets, I will list a couple of issues :

1) Elasticity in the waist liner is non existent cause of which atleast for me the fit becomes from great to a meh.

2) I switched from Hoodie to a jacket without realizing that the material is the same, so as a jacket it's not for Delhi winters but more so for October and March winter. But that's not a failure of the Jackets but my reading comprehension.

3) Collar lining is again not good and doesnt work well for collar up
sandhyab is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 12th January 2020, 05:18   #11
BHPian

The Hoodies look great. I liked the T-shirts too. I was actually wondering how many would like to order the Hoodie from the US. That way we can place a collective order and save on shipping cost. If that makes sense.

I am in Pittsburgh, PA.

Mods : Is any of the Mods based out of the US who orders it for members in this part of the globe ?
nikhilarni is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2020, 23:42   #12
BHPian

Just ordered my sleeveless collared jacket. Eagerly waiting for the delivery as the winter is not going to last long. Thanks for adding the sleeveless option.
Carpainter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2020, 08:59   #13
RnK

I just received my Anthracite Gray Jacket. It fits me perfectly, and I had ordered size M by keeping in mind the reference of the same size t-shirt.

I'm loving the pockets provided on the inside! They surely come in handy for keeping gloves/scarves!
RnK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2020, 10:58   #14
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo18 View Post
Pockets for shoulder and elbow Armour would have been icing on the cake
Interesting idea! I've added it as a possibility to the v5 Hoodies. However, I have to say that I am very hesitant to create any "safety" related products unless they are 100% successful at doing their job. There would be a lot more R&D involved in having this implemented in a way that would actually work perfectly, rather than just be for the name of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Bharadwaj View Post
Until when are these available? Is it limited stock?
Being seasonal, it is limited stock. Can't say how long they'll be available, but usually certain popular combinations go out of stock first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktale View Post
Can we place an order in which the custom tagline is replaced by something generic?
If you're talking about the chest print, you can leave that field blank, and only "TEAM-BHP" will be printed on the chest.

If you mean the woven tape, that isn't changeable as it's a structural part of the jackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amods View Post
I have this concern as well..
Have noted sharktale & your (+ a few other members') preferences on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhyab View Post
Just got my red and Anthracite jackets
Thanks for your feedback! Hope that aside from the points you mentioned, everything else was to your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilarni View Post
I was actually wondering how many would like to order the Hoodie from the US.
From what I've seen, International shipping on this scale is entirely weight based, so you would not really get too much of an advantage from adding more items to the order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnK View Post
It fits me perfectly, and I had ordered size M by keeping in mind the reference of the same size t-shirt.
Glad to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnK View Post
I'm loving the pockets provided on the inside! They surely come in handy for keeping gloves/scarves!
Please note that if you're referring to accessing the pockets from inside of the jacket, they are not intended to be pockets, but rather just the structure of the actual zippered pockets. Don't use these as storage for small items , as there are gaps where they can fall though!
Rehaan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th January 2020, 17:31   #15
BHPian

Just got mine in red color and though I liked it a lot it seem a size bigger than the last years "L" size. I just wish if the rear can have custom text instead of predefined ones.
//M6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks