Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 18th February 2020, 19:58   #151
BHPian

Default Re: On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community

You know you are addicted when you check your internet connection by typing https://www.team-bhp.com/ instead of Google.com.

But, honestly this is the only addiction which isn't harmful to us in any way. Instead it opens up the world of information for us.

Fun fact -
When I am immersed in my mobile phone continously and my wife asks "What are you doing?".
Me - Replying to important messages.
Wife - Don't lie. I know you are checking Teambhp.
Me- Yes
Wife gives up and says- Okay, we can talk later when you are done.
She knows what is more important for me

Congratulations once more for Teambhp.
DrCar is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2020, 01:35   #152

Default Re: On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community

It's my pleasure to be a part of this great forum.

My most favorable reading topics here are travelogue and Official Review,From last few years I dont think i have missed a single of them.

This help me to give some output from them to close friends and family which is very much helpful.

Once again, Happy Birthday to the great forum....
pd_scorpio is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2020, 21:57   #153
BHPian

Beautiful story by GTO about one of the most unique Automobile forum. Probably, the only one surviving, because of the fact that the quality content. Congrats. I joined this forum in 2006 when I was in Brunei and moved 3 countries after that. I had some ups and downs with health, career etc but the passion for cars and bikes was always there and I somehow stuck to this beautiful place of like-minded people. Only place on internet where no one get bashed for their open talk.

Great place to be GTO! Thanks for running this forum as it should be and not bogged down by umpteen legal notices, you had been slapped with all these years. You took all these pressure to maintain the FAIRNESS.
You might have come across innumerable moments of quitting with those pressures, but you took the right decision to fight it out! Starting from infamous Skoda, VW, Tata, Renault and so on. Kudos to you for that guts and as well the passion for the Quality. Otherwise, this would have been a gone case long back with all the internet bubble burst in the late 2000-ish and as well with the Social Media storm in the later part of this decade.

Even though, I am a fluent speaker of English, I started to proof read my writing in tbhp (after I got infractions and then I was banned at least once) When I read it back, then I understood, how bad I was in my expression while typing and the grammar which was more like talking. Another thumbs up to you all for sticking to the basics, enforcing the quality un-tiringly (I know it is not a word, but you get it right?).

Finally, thanks to each one of the contributors, starting from the admins, moderators and enthusiasts (both in writing and riding!) for those beautiful write ups! Some of the crazy stuff like Train reviews, Airplane reviews can only be seen here in tbhp! One backpacker travelling to South America alone, bicycle ride to places even cars can not go, Scooter ride for 600+ kms...to name a few which brings smile even if I think of it now!

I can continue writing all those nice things, but this is just to thank everyone for keep this clean, up and running. Keep it up.

Coming soon, my Jeep Wrangler JL review and need your guys push and guidance to do that. Driven it almost 13k and yet to make that mind to DO it. You guys have made it look so difficult with those detailed reviews and I feel lazy.

All the best
Regards
SGMUSER

Last edited by sgmuser : 19th February 2020 at 21:59. Reason: typo
sgmuser is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2020, 15:42   #154
BHPian

Happy 16th Birthday! I am not an active contributor on the forum; more of a reader than a writer but I have to say that every single automobile-related decision in my life has been taken after deliberation and research with Team-BHP. Kudos to the team for creating India's favorite hangout for petrol, diesel (and now electric) heads.
motorotor is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2020, 21:48   #155

After reading this post, I suddenly feel so amazing to be a part of this group. You guys are taking care of aspects which many will easily give up in the interest of better commercial prospects. Kudos to your spirit of honest automotive reporting!
SPB_drives is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote