Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2020, 15:10   #61

Re: On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community

Happy Birthday!! Team BHP. Extremely proud to be a member of this esteemed forum.

Dear Mods, thank you for all your efforts, dedication & passion to make this forum an encyclopedia for automobiles.

Warm Regards.

Last edited by A_KP : 14th February 2020 at 15:17.
A_KP is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 15:24   #62
Team-BHP Support

Having been a member since the start of the last decade and recently been given the privilege to join to Mod group, I was understandably feeling chipper (we're all creatures of vanity, humor me a second).

A week or two spent finding my way around backstage, so to speak, and I was blown away all over again by the sheer attention-to-detail, the drive to maintain quality, the commitment to making (and keeping) it a contributor-first platform, and just the absolute passion behind the whole idea. There aren't many (any?) comparable examples I can think of.

As more than one fellow Mod said to me; 'It's not a promotion, it's a huge responsibility'.

All I say is it's an absolute privilege, whatever the membership level I've held over the years, to be a small cog in the driven wheels of this juggernaut.

Happy 16th, Team-BHP.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 14th February 2020 at 15:29.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 15:36   #63

Happy 16th Birthday, Team-BHP! Many more to come!

Over the last few years (even before my decision to get a membership), Team-BHP has always been my go to source for any sort of info (automobile related or otherwise), and I have always found some stuff available to make an informed decision.
I don't remember the last time I logged into Facebook, but I always take a look here.

Heartiest congratulations to the founding members, administrators, moderators, reviewers and all members in making this space the best out there.

Thanks,
BR
BoothRoyd is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 15:43   #64
BHPian

Wishing Team-Bhp a sweet 16th Birthday! Though I got to know about the forum back in 2012, this forum has shaped me into a better individual as my English skills have improved by leaps.

Team-Bhp travelogues have inspired me to travel to a lot of places as well as remote places and members who are ready to support at any point in time.

Of course for the plethora of automobile content which no paid media can match upto this standard and unbiased official/owner reviews make it stand out till date. Any new or old car/bike in the market and I always make it a point to read the team-bhp reviews first and then create an impression about it.
I've become so addicted to Team bhp that my browser has team bhp as the default page.

Credits to the mods for maintaining the quality of the forum over the years and do keep up the same quality .
jithin23 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 15:44   #65
BHPian

Happy 16th birthday Team BHP. Though my journey with Team BHP started only last year, I consider myself as privileged to be a part of the organisation that is undoubtedly the top official automobile reviewer.

At this juncture, I want to share the pictures of my vehicles that has Team BHP decals on it which not only gives them a striking look but also makes me feel proud when people stare at my vehicle while going on road.

On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-310eb67bc5804f1cb3ffcea7fa33d3bb.jpeg

On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-6224cc8d42ed456092f22c902ad2ac91.jpeg

On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-e05e958987cf42668d92c63f44f39ce4.jpeg

On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-d16c8106efa74baca2ff7bff4959c81b.jpeg

Last edited by aah78 : 17th February 2020 at 20:57. Reason: Pictures inserted in-line.
Sasanka_Sanga is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 15:49   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
Happy 16th TBHP

It has been my go-to place for anything and everything even apart from cars. In fact , when i purchased a mattress from a hitherto unknown brand, my wife asked me where did i come to know about it. After hearing my answer, rolling eyes

Keep up the good work
Yes Congrats Team-BHP!

InControl - Your mention of the wife rolling her eyes on the mattress issue is normal. After all it is said:
"All men think they are funny (self-included). And all women think they know interiors." This is from the famous and deeply revered philosopher -
Jerry Seinfeld.

PS - Does your wife know your moniker is InControl. What does she have to say to that?!

Cheers!
Clouseau is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 15:52   #67
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!

I always did like the cars on the right hand side corner. Do all these cars belong to members? And what is the reasoning behind choosing those particular cars? Please do share with us.

P.S: I hope there won’t be any infractions for using more than 2 smileys (at least today )

P. P. S: I see that my thread “The Diminishing Value of C2 sedans” has been (indirectly) included too! That’s Team-BHP’s birthday gift to me I guess !
artemis_fowl is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:13   #68
BHPian

Happy 16th Birthday Team-BHP!

Regular reader/follower of T-BHP from 2007. The thought of 'what will I contribute?' restricted me from applying for the membership during initial years. Such was the quality standard set by regular contributors and it is continuing even now after 16 years.

Thanks to all the moderators, contributors. Not just cars, T-BHP is the one stop solution for almost all your queries!
Nempuguru is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:21   #69
BHPian

Happy Sweet 16 Birthday wishes to Team-BHP!!!

Proud to be part of this wonderful community. Thanks to all the members who made this happen.

Thanks,
TK
TorqueKnight is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:26   #70
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

Some interesting attachment stats for you. Because of his incredibly detailed travelogues (sample link), Distinguished BHPian laluks is the leader by far. Simply no contest:
Thanks to fellow bhpian Samfromindia for bringing this to my notice, which I had inadvertently missed while going through the opening post.

I am absolutely shocked and surprised to see my handle at the second position here.
//M is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:26   #71
Distinguished - BHPian

Birthday wishes to Team-BHP!

Keep up the good work and thanks to all the mods for the wonderful work behind the scenes. Glad to be part of this community.

Here's one birthday celebration that we organized during the meet Team-BHP Ishtyle!

On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-cake.jpg
naveen.raju is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:33   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouseau View Post
Yes Congrats Team-BHP!

InControl - Your mention of the wife rolling her eyes on the mattress issue is normal. After all it is said:
"All men think they are funny (self-included). And all women think they know interiors." This is from the famous and deeply revered philosopher -
Jerry Seinfeld.

PS - Does your wife know your moniker is InControl. What does she have to say to that?!

Cheers!
How true! The mattress turned out to be a great decision. All credits to actual user reviews from TBHP that helped me in making a informed decision.

Yes, she knows. The same, rolling eyes
InControl is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:48   #73
BHPian

A pretty good long journey and what a journey it has been. Proud to be part of the group and may the forum achieve more laurels in the years to come.
theunstabledesi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:50   #74
Senior - BHPian

Thank you all the MoDs and GTO!

Thank you to all the super active members like CrazyDriver, Gannu and many other who have helped me with my automotive queries.

Team-BHP is not a forum or an app or a platform, its become an online hangout / adda for me.

Its my mental version of hanging out in the Fast and Furious night meets. I feel like this while browsing Team-BHP. (refer pic below)

On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-fastfuriousvindieselpaulwalkere1564524379220.jpg

Also me and my wife very often!
On Team-BHP's 16th birthday, some fun & interesting trivia on our community-picture1.png

Last edited by 2000rpm : 14th February 2020 at 17:01.
2000rpm is online now   (15) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 16:52   #75
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team BHP! A big thank you to GTO, the Team-BHP team, Mods & many active BHPians who make this place so very special!

Some personal trivia:
I first landed on team-bhp circa 2008, when googling self-drive car rentals & routes for a planned holiday (to Lavasa if memory serves). In fact google would often throw up T-bhp threads for travel-related searches. I'd simply read up the thread and move on the next search result. For a long time I never visited the home page, nor came across any car reviews. God alone knows how it happened, but for a while I thought that T-bhp was a travel forum created by BP (Bharat Petroleum). I was mighty impressed that a PSU was maintaining such a great forum.

Also, my favourite feature is "Preview Post" - I use it obsessively to re-edit / re-format my posts over & over before submitting.
gautam109 is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks