Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2022, 22:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: A whopping 50-lakh posts & 40-lakh readers | Team-BHP revvs past 2 significant milestones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
From back in 2004, one thing has remained constant = Team-BHP remains the definitive source for user-generated-content on cars. Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc. might have groups & a certain volume of comments, but they simply have nowhere the quality, comprehensiveness or searchability of Team-BHP.
Absolutely. No social media, whatsapp group, website can match the quality of content on Team BHP. I am a proud member and proudly flaunt it on my car and the occasional tshirts of Team BHP that I wear. Please keep up the good work and quality of content.

Special thanks to the moderators and all who are behind the scene, and maintaining the quality and decorum on the forum. Never had the opportunity to meet anyone, but would definitely love to do so one day.

Last edited by ruzbehxyz : 15th January 2022 at 22:46.
ruzbehxyz is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2022, 22:46   #17
BHPian

Re: A whopping 50-lakh posts & 40-lakh readers | Team-BHP revvs past 2 significant milestones

All thanks to me guys! Ever since I have joined team BHP, the number of posts per day and new threads per day have sky rocketed.

I humbly and with highest gratitude acknowledge this achievement.

Long live Team-BHP!

P.S: I'd like to give 12% credit to the moderators and the admin. An argument can be made for 15.
Excommunicado is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 00:09   #18

Quote:
Team,

Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc. might have groups & a certain volume of comments, but they simply have nowhere the quality, comprehensiveness or searchability of Team-BHP.
Congratulations to Admin of Team BHP & all BHPians for this milestone.

Indeed it is a proud and genuine platform which is solely driven by the unbiased user/member generated content.

Three Cheers

Last edited by Sheel : 16th January 2022 at 08:25. Reason: Broken quote tag fixed.
stormcatcher83 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 00:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

Mind boggling numbers indeed. Congratulations to the core team and to every bhpian on this feat. Even with the advent and explosion of social media platforms, Team BHP still standing tall is a testament to the content quality and decorum displayed by esteemed members.

I'm not on social media except for Whats App(more of a communication tool for me). From what I hear from friends, it's total chaos and cacophony over there when it comes to automotive discussions on those platforms. If that's true, then TEAM BHP is akin to a Beethoven concert .
Bibendum90949 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 12:32   #20
Senior - BHPian

Three cheers to GTO, all the Moderators and even the Distinguished BHPians - for making this forum the go-to place and taking it to, where it has reached!

Even Anand Mahindra has acknowledged Team-BHP's brilliance in his XUV 7OO reference.
Goes to show the level of respect commanded by the forum in automotive circles.
JoshMachine is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 12:37   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

What an achievement!!

Congratulations to GTO, all moderators and every single contributor of this forum. I have learnt so much from Team-BHP!

Proud to be a part of such a legendary forum. There isn't another forum which will be like this in the future.
PrasannaDhana is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 12:46   #22
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Team-BHP . The fact is we are a lot more than an automotive forum these days. The strict moderation here ensures this is a legitimate source of information about everything. While I started reading the forum because of my interest in cars, these days, this is the first place I search for while buying anything.

Last edited by padmrajravi : 16th January 2022 at 12:48.
padmrajravi is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 13:35   #23
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to the entire Moderator Team and the Members of Team-Bhp!

One section remains unique to Team-Bhp is the Vintage cars and Classics in India section. The information available in this Forum's section of Vintage and Classic cars/ motorcycles and commercial vehicles of India/ other Nations too is not available in any other platform, be it FB, YouTube or any other Forum!

Last edited by arun1100 : 16th January 2022 at 13:37.
arun1100 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 13:40   #24
Senior - BHPian

Great achievement indeed. Congratulations to GTO, moderators and the entire team. Best wishes for the future.

As has been said many times by many members, this is a forum with good knowledge exchange and genuine unbiased reviews. Proud to be an active member here.

Keep on the good work.
Rahul Bhalgat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 16:05   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations to GTO, the moderator team and every single member for making the forum what it is today. 40 Lakh visitors per month is pretty mind boggling. Fantastic achievement.

All the very best to continue to scale new heights.
Rajeevraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 16:49   #26
BHPian

Congratulations to the whole team on this milestone.
With the brilliant content here, on any topic under the sun, this is just an indicator of much bigger things to come !
rhsakarp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2022, 09:39   #27
BHPian

Congratulations to all the moderators and all the contributors in Team-BHP.

I believe this forum will reach even greater heights.
Old 17th January 2022, 09:50   #28
BHPian

Congrats to the Moderators and Members on the forum! Well deserved success and trust this will continue for a long time to come.

It is truly a wonderful forum for wide range of topics and subject-matters. Even if I am buying a new electric toothbrush, I first check for user reviews and experience on the Team-Bhp!
Old 17th January 2022, 11:19   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Team,

This weekend, we have zoomed past an extremely significant milestone, the “50-lakh post" mark . The sheer weight of that number boggles the mind as we’ve actually always stressed on quality of posts over quantity. These are 50-lakh posts from car & bike owners on every conceivable automotive topic, be it the staple reviews or discussing taxation policies, baby seats & turbocharging. IMHO, Team-BHP is the best forum in India, across any genre or category (not just cars).
Getting a team bhp membership was one of my bucket lists. So proud and glad to be a part of this amazing and wonderful forum.

These numbers will keep on rising every passing day since there are very rare genuine, unbiased and neutral automobile contents/forums available with all open views regardless of anything.

Thank you

Cheers

Last edited by Sheel : 17th January 2022 at 14:25. Reason: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers. Thanks!
Old 17th January 2022, 12:00   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations to TEAM-BHP Mods, Members & Readers

Keep Growing !

karan561 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks