Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2023, 19:42   #61
BHPian

Re: Wishing Team-BHP, a Happy 19th Birthday | How has Team-BHP helped you?

All I have to say is a whole-hearted wish for many more such years, wherein every year has been phenomenal. Proud to be a part of this HUGE and CLOSE-KNIT family. Happy Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!!!
Old 14th February 2023, 19:48   #62

Have been a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account. What better way to officially join this wonderful community than on the last of the teen years.
Looking forward to the future. Keep rocking Team-BHP.
Old 14th February 2023, 20:04   #63
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. May the community of BHPians grow each passing year.
Old 14th February 2023, 20:27   #64

Hi Team BHP
Many Many congratulations on 19th Birthday.

The kind of information that is being shared on the forum is amazing and I can see information related to many burning and interesting topics which are increasing my awareness and made me think and change my outlook on number of topics. I have been following internet since its early ages (as a technology loving/ interested guy) but till date, this is the best website which I really hold in high regard.

Expecting and wishing many more happy years of revving..
Old 14th February 2023, 20:59   #65
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team!!!

As strange as this might sound, but for some reason when I am pissed off at work or anything around while working etc it has become a reflex action to open T-BHP and start browsing!!

There is something comforting to be a part of this forum and I cannot explain how exactly but this has become my go to stress buster.

It is astounding how well the forum has matured and the depth of knowledge that is shared keeping the traditional etiquettes well preserves which often gets lagging on other forums as they age. This discipline which is strictly adhered to stands tall in front of some unnecessay bashing Team BHP receives on platforms such as FB mostly by rejected applicants and rightly so.

Another aspect of this forum that really makes a difference is some members who own cars above 1cr+ will also take part in discussions related to a sub 15lac car with the same amount of zeal which keeps the forum rooted.

Cheers to all!!
SN88 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 21:00   #66
Senior - BHPian

Happy 19th folks.
The last year of our teens, so we're supposed to get more "practical" ? Hell No

How has Team-BHP helped ?

- Enormous learning and not just automotive. Some members and threads are truly in the hats-off category due to the detailed information, quality and perseverance.
The experiments and experiences of members have inspired me to experiment on my own, without the fear of messing things up royally(read expensive) and I have been successful, relying solely on the knowledge and expertise of other members.

- The detailed posts have persuaded me to research/investigate more on any topic/issue than I usually would, especially if it doesn't directly impact me. Made me a better learner.

- TBHP has made me a better person without a doubt. I share a strong bond with some members, don't even know their names but it doesn't matter. What matters is that the feeling of camaraderie is mutual, helping someone on a car hunt as best I can and reading their ownership reviews make me feel a part of the experience.
This is exactly what we need in our society at large, IMO.

A place where we learn, fret, argue, agree to disagree, laugh and most importantly find solace away from the clutter.
To everyone who made and make Team-BHP possible, Thank You
shancz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 21:37   #67
BHPian

Happy 19th Team-BHP and keep adding more & more meaningful years ahead.

This is my first birthday wish to Loving Team-BHP. A true companion, which never fails to amaze me with so much wisdom, brotherhood and synergy.
Old 14th February 2023, 21:45   #68
BHPian

First off I am younger than the forum itself
I started reading threads of initial ownership of XUV700 back in October 2021. I was intrigued by the sheer amount of knowledge regarding cars, bikes and Life! Team-BHP has become an addiction. Not a day in my life goes without reading the hot threads and the news section. It's the most unbiased platform offering genuine reviews unlike others where they fear to call out the negatives. Happy 19th Team-BHP!
Old 14th February 2023, 21:54   #69
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!
Completing 19 years is no mean feat, commendable! Congratulations to the moderators and to everyone involved in this fantastic journey.

Other than T-BHP, I am not an active participant on other social media platforms. Apart from the knowledge that I have picked up by interacting with well-informed TBHPians, like most of you have, the forum has helped me-

1. Improve my English vocabulary.
2. Make new friends(like-minded).
3. Learn to respond, not to react.
I am nowhere close to mastering the skill yet. However, the mindset has helped me many times in my day-to-day life since.

Best wishes!
Emvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 21:55   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

19 years of Team BHP - and 11.5 years since I became a member of Team BHP. Barring a roughly 6 month period early in 2022 when I went on a Team BHP detox, I have spent at least 30 minutes every day (and a lot more on most days) here.

What do I like about Team BHP:
1) A place of balance and discipline unlike most online forums and social media
2) The ability to learn a lot about a myriad topics - ranging from different types of cars, economics, business, aircraft, the topic du jour (but not politics, except..), different destinations around the world - the list goes on and on
3) People whom I have never met but consider friends (whether they think of me the same way or not) - Graaja, Axe77, Noopster, Samurai, Vivek Narayan, Smart Cat, Androdev, Shankar.Balan, Chetan Rao, Ravenavi, Thad, Jeroen, el lobo 6061, once again the list goes on and on.

So thanks GTO and the Mod team for the wonderful work you do - and to all the BHPians whose posts keep us here. In another 19 years, some of us may have passed onto the yonder (like several wonderful BHPians have in the 11.5 years I have been here - some at a tragically young age such as The Yeti), the ICE age (as Bhavik calls it) may have ended, but hopefully, this forum will go on and on. May be we would then rename it Team KW instead 😀
Hayek is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th February 2023, 21:59   #71

Happy Birthday Team BHP!!

I am an avid reader of the forum over the years. The experience and the occurence sharing from the BHPIANS has helped me a lot in many ways, whether it be fixing niggles in my car or making a decision while buying a new car.
Long Live Team BHP!!!
Old 14th February 2023, 22:31   #72

Many many congratulations to the whole team-bhp team and the members on completing another year of great reviews, new perspectives, amazing travelogues, interesting topics and the list goes on.... KUDOS
Old 14th February 2023, 22:39   #73
BHPian

Happy Birthday.
I wish a new T-shirt with tagline as "Tam BHP = An Automotive Religion" or something like that, to be added to merchandise store.
Old 14th February 2023, 22:42   #74
BHPian

A happy 19th and my sincere gratitude to all its members.
What more could I have asked from such a community than in guiding me buy my 1st Car.
Its a pre-worshipped Toyota Etios.
I came across Teambhp forum when i was patiently hunting down choices for my first car. Of course there were tons of others sources. But the knowledge base derived from personal experiences of members and their unbiased reviews did make things crystal clear.

The long term ownership report did help me out in framing a full picture of what maximum expenses and worst case scenario I might encounter while buying a used car.

I feel really proud to be part of Teambhp forum and although I am a newbie, I aspire to become a distinguished BHPian someday and everyone's friend in need, a reliable guy for very BHPian!

Teambhp is a noble initiative is transmitting pure information and I will love to contribute my maximum in keeping its legacy!

The character traits of my gadgets/automobile that I want to imbibe within me as a person are:
1. Durability & Reliability- From My Toyota Etios
2. Ruggedness and a Forever friend- From My Casio Gshock G-5600-UE

Pics:
Wishing Team-BHP, a Happy 19th Birthday | How has Team-BHP helped you?-photo_20230214_223559.jpg

Wishing Team-BHP, a Happy 19th Birthday | How has Team-BHP helped you?-photo_20230214_223548.jpg
Old 14th February 2023, 23:25   #75

Congratulations Team BHP!

This is my first post. Got access recently.

I have been following Team BHP for over a decade now. Have literally learnt driving after going through the threads. Completed few long journeys taking inspiration from this site. Experiences shared by members here are priceless. Never knew about PDI for example and when I produced a check list during car delivery, showroom guys were little shaky.

Wishing all the best to the members and moderators.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks