Team-BHP - Hurrah! 5,00,000 Posts up - Team-BHP is officially a BIG-BOARD!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Hurrah! 5,00,000 Posts up - Team-BHP is officially a BIG-BOARD! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/27403-hurrah-5-00-000-posts-up-team-bhp-officially-big-board-10.html)

Congrats !! :) Great goin...!

Congrats guys
Given the relatively smaller base of registered users, it is indeed a special achievement :)

Congratulations to all the fellow members! And a note of thanks to all the Admin and Moderators for creating and maintaining this awesome warehouse of car info!

Congratulations to everyone here on Team-BHP - especially the mods who work tirelessly to ensure the quality of this forum.

GTO - a special thanks for starting it all.

Awesome Awesome!

I have been regularly reading up on Tbhp since a long time, it is just that I have started posting now. It is a wonderful community and the main thing that I love about Tbhp is that people here will never think twice before helping you, no matter how weird your query might be, they are all humble and arrogance is seen as a thing that exists in another world. I mean this.

3 cheers to tbhp!

A great moment indeed !!

Thanks to all team bhp fellow mates for making this forum really big one.

Time to celebrate ............:p

Hi All,

Hearty congratz to all the members and the team at Team-bhp!

I have recently joined the forum and what better time will i find to join it..

Team - BHP :Cheering:

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM-BHP...fOR ACHIEVING THIS RECORD..YIPPPEEE

Congrats to everybody, including all the bhpians and newbies who really helped turn this into the fastest growing auto forum in Indian History.

CONGRATULATION"S for entry in BIG-BOARD officially,

which one is 5,00,000th post in the forum??

Awesome...Proud to be a part of this great community.!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by subbarao (Post 531736)
CONGRATULATION"S for entry in BIG-BOARD officially,

which one is 5,00,000th post in the forum??

Actually your post is this forum's 5,31,736th post.

When this thread was started, Team-BHP had 5,00,000 official posts. Every post, even the deleted posts, posts in shifting gear and support sections have an individual numeral identity. Quote my post to see this number.
It would then (I think) be a difficult task to pin point the poster and the 5,00,000th post.

But I think GTO would be able to answer that question precisely.

Vola !! its a good one...... now gearing up for 100000 :)

Congratulations -- to one and all -- now who's gonna throw the party ?? is it going to be GTO and the Mods?

Moderators, why dont we celebrate by just driving into a large open ground in each city on a Sunday morning...assemble in large numbers just to create another record for say the largest gathering of an online group in India....throw in a photo/interview session for the media and wow we could have everyone going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!