Team-BHP - Hurrah! 5,00,000 Posts up - Team-BHP is officially a BIG-BOARD!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Hurrah! 5,00,000 Posts up - Team-BHP is officially a BIG-BOARD! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/27403-hurrah-5-00-000-posts-up-team-bhp-officially-big-board-3.html)

congrats. the biggest thanks goes to you gto for creating this forum.

who was the 5,00,000 poster?

Great job, feeling great to be part of this community!!!

Going forward, Lets aim even higher!!!

I cant wait to see whats in for us, Rudra...!

This is great news! Congratulations to everyone, especially the support staff.

I'm proud to be a member here.

cheers:This calls for a celebration. Long live Team-BHP

Wow...its been a journey. Formula india to team-bhp and now a BIG BOARD!! Congratulations all y'all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 528585)
Team-BHP is the FIRST Indian automotive community to achieve the big board status...

:Cheering:awesome.... congrats mods & every one!
this truly is an achievement for the forum.

Congrats guys!

I guess the credit goes to all the members who contributed. ;)

Waw this is a great occasion. Proud to be a member of this forum.
Without team-bhp my office hours become miserable :)

wow !! congrats to all bhpians , especially the seniors, moderators, distinguished and the super admin.....

i guess its time we started our own news channel or a magazine !!!

A pat on the back for all members. Thank you for helping us maintain the quality of the forum while achieving this status.

Great news, congratulations to all the mods and senior bhpians who have maintained this superb forum, the content will surely attract more people. Keep it up guys !!

Honestly speaking this forum has changed the way of looking at life. Which i feel speakes volumes of this forum's contribution towards not just automotive education but on most of the important subjects.

Congratulations to everyone and let us keep contributing to take this forum to even greater heights:Cheering:

Congratz Team-Bhp!! And hats off to all the people who made this possible!!! Lookin forward to the next milestone!!:Cheering:

Hi, Team,

Congrats!!! cheers:

We have achieved what other portals do not achieve in such short span of time. I'am really addicted to this portal since I have joined this. I spend around 3~4 hrs daily on this portal. It certainly has increased my knowledge base regardig automobiles and updates on what's happening in today's automobile world.

Hope we will soon see 1 million mark........:) . With the way it is going, I feel we will achieve this much before the 500,000 time.

Cheers to the founders, the moderators, the distinguished BHPians, the senior BHPians and to the whole team.

Amazing, Amazing and Amazing... What an achievement in a short span of time.. Whooohha !

I am more than proud to be a member here. Well done Team-bhp and support staff.

Cheers,
Jai