Team-BHP - So many friends!! And so little time?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   So many friends!! And so little time? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/4067-so-many-friends-so-little-time-3.html)

I feel proud of being a member of this great forum. :)

Rudra Sir

Your posts are the ones that I keep looking for all the time. I admire your writeups alot. They are full of passion. Wish I could write like you some day. I share another passion with you. Photography. I can't say which comes first for me, cars or photos.

Do you come to Hyd anytime? Aadix is the only tbhpian from Hyd who met you. Wish we meet some time, yes along with some drinks.

Rudra Sirjee,

1st - you have turned moderator and its time for me to congratulate you ( i guess i was the 1st one to know abt this besides the admins and mods ) :D

2nd - what u have written is amazing coz rite now i dont have any words to put forth what im feeling after reading this ! yes as u say the wiper blades have taken the shape of a life long friendship !

and all the other guys on the forum whom i have met in bbay and b'lore now are my soulmates - do i need to say anything more ?

so today its going to be black label - for rudra and for T-bhp and all the wonderful friends ( not admins and mods ) on the site !

HICK HICK HURRAY

CHEERS

ps- gordon yeah that was funny we met - we spoke and we dint know each other - thats wat t-bhp does to u i guess !! :)

That was one touching write up. It makes me feel a lot more closer to all my friends on teambhp which is a huge part of my life.

Sir Rudra, firstly congratulations on becoming a moderator, it had been a long time coming.
I met Rudra with nc at chembur once...just before the meeting i was thinking this is one of the oldest members on tbhp...i wondered how i n him would identify with each other.
But on meeting him, all those doubts went out of the window...he turned out to be a total people person, i nc n rudra had a lovely conversation over dinner (no drinks...remember it was a dry day? n you guys tried so hard to get drinks). Apart from that meeting, we were able to meet 2 more times when sir was in bombay. but these werent much of a meeting...so i forgive him for forgetting to mention me. :)

I respect this gentleman very much....even before i met him ... his posts just commanded respect and always will. Congrats once again on the post of a moderator.

Drifter

That was an excellent writeup and Congrats on becoming Moderator in TB.

hmmmm...rudra think i too met u???
an cold bangi nite at the coffee day near ur house???

then how could u forget me???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

lol! :p

anywayz congrats on becoming a mod! was guessing either it was gonna be u or shravan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix
anywayz congrats on becoming a mod! was guessing either it was gonna be u or shravan!

Shravan is this true ?

hey n-c

i was guessing whose gonna become the next mod if team-bhp needed one
the first names which came to my mind wehre rudra's and the next shravan
this was few months back

think i told shravan abt this long time back

got it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aadix
then how could u forget me???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

You folks are taking toll on old man's memory :D

Your write up here or the love story with amby, they are as smooth as a 15 year old scotch. Original, refreshing and appealing to the heart.
Many congratulations on being the moderator.

Cheers, hic !
Tarun

Congrats Sir on becoming on Mod.
What can I say about this man. Met him only once or twice, was along on Panchgani trip. I would like to highlight one thing that is patience. Rudra Sir is full of patience and reward for patience is fantastic.
He had the patience for getting his Amby done and result its regarded as the best looking Amby seen by anyone till date.
I remember, in Panchgani, Table-top, Rudra taking long time to set-up his camera and taking very few pics... results in Gem of a pic and appreciated by everyone.
Thats patience and reward for you.
Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX135
You folks are taking toll on old man's memory :D

nahh!
i met him no! would say for sure that he is a 20+ guy who has greyed his hair! ;) :p wot say rudra?

hey rudra ,

we don't don't really know each other , but know a lot abt. ure amby and this is truly a write-up which is totally from another league ahead and definately extremely touching .
congrats on becoming a moderator .

manson .

I am a very reserved and shy person and take my time to get to know people. As Rudra mentioned, I took my time to meet up...bit like blind dates ? how to relate to wht I percieved was a 40+ yr old teen bopper? Anyway, I bit the bullet and met him at Geoffries - within 10 min the ice was broken and we found that we had a lot in common - likes/ dislikes also.

Yes, the work and golf takes its toll on my times, luckily, there are too many golf tournaments which take a toll on my sat morning golf (am not up to scratch to play in them yet) so have managed to catch up with the events.

Anyway, with Rudra's help, have managed to optimise my car within a sensible budget. Not gone the amby way though - i would intepret that as putting an accord v6 into my vtec ! We normally confer about current tbhp topics once a week early morning when I have reached the office and logging inHave enjoyed the meets with people like psycho, jaggu, tom, etc. - apologies might have missed some of them out. Till the next meet then !

Rudra,
you have an amazing no. of followers on this site....