Team-BHP - My journey at Team BHP... The experience of a lifetime !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   My journey at Team BHP... The experience of a lifetime !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/7820-my-journey-team-bhp-experience-lifetime-2.html)

hey dippy nice write up pal.
i am sure most members of this forum share same feelings like you

Quote:

Its high time we got an IRC channel where we can all chat up live. What say people
And creating an irc channel is free on servers like irc.freenode.net.
most members already chat on MSN messenger
you can add them from their profile
in case you are on Linux you can try this
http://amsn.sourceforge.net/

I dont know why but I always refresh the list atleast thrice to see if any post I know about is left unanswered or not.

Its fun at team-bhp.

just a suggestion: why not make city chapters online. like a mumbai group, delhi group, ahmedabad group, chennai group etc.

awesome writeup pal, really takes me back when Team-Bhp started with 50 of us.

Awesome write up pal can't express how good it feels to read the same. I look forward to getting to know all you wonderful guys abd hope this evolves into one big happy family of friends. Even though I became a member very late I have taken a liking to certain people who I met and look forward to meeting them time and again like Stratos, Rtech, Dippy, Ford Rocam, Aditya, Drifter, Jigar Muni, N.C., G.T.O., Rehan, Dominic etc. Please forgive me guys who I havent named as these are the only people whose names I remember thanks to my weak memory.

Viper.

now that's what you call a shot to the heart....(or rather from it..??)

what can i say that everybody else hasn't said.....

although i'm new around here, i knew from the moment i entered that this was my heaven. an hour doesn't go by without me thinking of automobiles and team-bhp. being on team-bhp is second to none...

here's looking forward to many more happy years of cars, bikes, bhpians and a bigger team-bhp....

p.s- can't wait to meet you guys too...i'm hoping we have our biggest bhp-meet at the ACI mod. show on DEC.....

Great write up Dippy.. although i am new here.. i just can feel how u feel!! a couple of days back when TB was down, i searched for it on google.. so desperate was I.. and stumbled upon some very early traces of TB.. esp one on India car or something like it where the initial invitation for TB was given, and there were quiet a few rude responces.. but come to think of it.. i guess we T-Bhpians have the last laugh!!:D Great being here guys.. Hope we have a grand meet someday..

Regards,
Maverick!

hey dippy, i think ur write up represents the feelings of each and every member of tbhp. it really touches the core of your heart. how it just starts from somebody (In my case NC ) referring to it and you search for it in google, register and it becomes a part of your lives. can do without it and they last breakdown was a proof of how much tbhp has affected our lives.

yes we have meda good friends and some friends who will last forever. you meet people pf all ages, from all scopes of life and the common thread joins us all.

again thanks to all the mods for maintaning this wonderful site.

three cheers to all

and specially to dippy for stealing the words from our mouth.

emotionally tbhp's

shubbhi

Deep down we all knew that we were addicted to TB but never realized or excepted it. But i think its that incident when TB was closed for days (those 24+ hour were as much as days - i guess there'll be many accepting my statement.) had made us realize the role of TB in our daily e-Life.

Anyways great write up dude.. Couples of meets down even i wish to be on that list and ya of course build a list like that for my own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domnic
awesome writeup pal, really takes me back when Team-Bhp started with 50 of us.

Hey How many are we .... Whats the count,,, How many members in our family...

great write up dippy, guess you loved the scorpio experience as you've mentioned my name twice.

manson.

Oh manson I can never forget that Scorpio experience . :D

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Oh manson I can never forget that Scorpio experience . :D

Dippy

hey dippy
firstly great write up buddy. it came straight from the heart !! and altough i have only met about 11 members just logging in and having a healthy discussion with them makes me feel like they are so close to me eventhough i barely know even their real name !!

care to share the scorpio experiece with us too. :p

rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner
Hey How many are we .... Whats the count,,, How many members in our family...

hey sinner
if im not mistaken we now have about 3215 members including you and me :D

Rev

wow baby thats a great Number man.....

thats really deep dippy..one day in my drunken stupor i might get down to something similar...till then happy to read all yours

Actually iceman I wasnt drunk when writing this.. I dont drink anyways

Hope to read something similar from you soon too