Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2006, 13:32   #31
BHPian

great writeup bro truly tbhp is a great family and i m sure all of us have learnt many things from tbhp.It has also changed my life. earlier i didnt know anything about cars but now i have learnt many things and hope to learn more things in the future too
Old 6th January 2006, 20:28   #32
Senior - BHPian

hey dippy,
i dint mean you have to be drinking to write this...i meant once i am out of my drunken stupor..one of these days i would try to write something...i have had a crazy last month...lots of alcohol..so sorry dont get me wrong...
Old 7th January 2006, 06:17   #33
BHPian

great numbers that we are lookin at man...dippy seems to b on cloud 9 ..yh just bout

everyday sme1 decides to join team bhp n with sme enthusiasm as well...u have certainly

cme a long way bt still sme way to travel..congo for ur lifetime journey...dippy..
Old 7th January 2006, 09:55   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91
hey dippy,
i dint mean you have to be drinking to write this...i meant once i am out of my drunken stupor..one of these days i would try to write something...i have had a crazy last month...lots of alcohol..so sorry dont get me wrong...

Hey dude chill man its all in good humour
Old 9th January 2006, 23:47   #35
BHPian

Well well well.Hah…First of all as every body said nice said by Dippy.My life as a true Bhpian started 2 years ago when I was working for a BPO,I was searching for a website which could help me in my customizing works for my bike as well as the cars.And it was then when I got to know about Xbhp and I registered for it the next very moment.I was kind of regular on this website when after a month I just read about Team-Bhp and got my self registered on this site too and believe me guys 3 days after I joined I met my first ever buddy Stratos and he invited me online and then called him right away and had a friendly chat for almost 15 mins or more,I was so much bowled by the amount of info I got on the first conversation that I actually fell in love with this community.So I kept visiting this site for more information and theeeen I get Dippy and speak with him.Wah what an experience I have with this guy.No offence meant but amonsgt the best moderators I have ever seen.Loads of info and loads of pics I was and am still mesmerized with the effect this site has on me.
I don’t consider my self very close to this site in terms of meets,cause I have hardly been on any,but then still it was cause of Dippy ,Staratos,Nitroxx that I got to enter the Speedrun venue and have a close experience of the exotics,not that I haven’t had any but still.I also remember Dippy helping me once for a big issue which I had which would have actually costed my job.But then its just like the humanity factor which this community has inspite of having abundant knowledge nobody has any kind of attitude.During the course of my jouney,I met with a couple of guys like Jesal,Manson,GTO,Rehaan,Dippy’s bro (like him loads) Karthik.Fun Fun Fun so much of fun that in my office today before loggin in for my calls,my friends and my manager first tell me to log in to Team-Bhp and then proceed.Too cool.My identity universally as Nikibusa comes from this site and I am thankful to all you people for giving me this importance and keeping me close to the automotive community.Three cheers to Team-BHP.Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray.I love Team-BHP.
Old 31st January 2006, 04:11   #36
Team-BHP Support

Written on 1st October!!?

Man i did not see this thread till just recently!

Your post sure does take me down memory lane....
I remember this "deepankar" guy on the ACI forum and the only reason i actually signed up on that forum was to post to ask this guy whether the 355 had tubis or not since he would be able to find out for me :P.....one simple question led to this! awesome.

too bad that our FormulaIndia discussions got deleted off the server...sure would have been a lot of fun for us and everyone else to read through those discussions

Getting into diablo and viper teritory is old news, now you gotta teach me how to get into the drivers seat of a bentley !!

cya
R

ps - And thanks for always calling me on sat nights even though i am either elsewhere occupied or just too lazy to meet most of the times...lol
Old 31st January 2006, 11:31   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Written on 1st October!!?

Man i did not see this thread till just recently!

Your post sure does take me down memory lane....
I remember this "deepankar" guy on the ACI forum and the only reason i actually signed up on that forum was to post to ask this guy whether the 355 had tubis or not since he would be able to find out for me :P.....one simple question led to this! awesome.

too bad that our FormulaIndia discussions got deleted off the server...sure would have been a lot of fun for us and everyone else to read through those discussions

Getting into diablo and viper teritory is old news, now you gotta teach me how to get into the drivers seat of a bentley !!

cya
R

ps - And thanks for always calling me on sat nights even though i am either elsewhere occupied or just too lazy to meet most of the times...lol
So Rehaan, you finally read this? Where had you been lol ?

Werent the kit car discussions we had on ACI a lot of fun. I still wonder who Mr. D was hehe

About the Diablo and viper thingy.. there is soon going to a new entrant to that garage soon

Will let you in on the bentley thingy next time youre around . Theres many more drivers seats where that came from

Cheers
Old 31st January 2006, 12:26   #38
BHPian

Great to learn more about team-bhp. Hope it becomes the biggest forum around and gets its due recognition as well. Personally for me it has been a great find. Thanks to all the mods for making this an amazing place to be in. And proud to be a part of team-bhp as well.
cheers!!!
Old 31st January 2006, 17:49   #39
BHPian

Very proud to be part of such a resourceful forum, thanks to all the mods that made it and all the contributing members who made it happen!!!

Here's to a long lasting knowledgeable friendship!!!

Cheers!!~
Old 9th March 2006, 00:30   #40
Senior - BHPian

Getting this thread revived as part of Retro week for those who might have missed it
Old 9th March 2006, 14:17   #41
Senior - BHPian

Hmm - now how did i miss out posting here ? maybe i spoke to u on fone Dippy !

This is one Senti post - and from a totally unexpected source

I have only 2 words to say to you Dippy

MAIIII CHALAONNNNN
Old 30th March 2007, 16:51   #42
Senior - BHPian

hey dippy . . .

This was a brilliant write up

cheers.
Old 30th March 2007, 17:04   #43
Team-BHP Support

Darn! Seem's I missed this as well! You ol' senti fool Dippy! Its crazy how this forum has become such an integral part of our lives!
Old 30th March 2007, 17:10   #44
Senior - BHPian

All of you quit being senti fools and get back to work or whatever you were up to. That includes me. I am off .....
Old 30th March 2007, 17:24   #45
Senior - BHPian

oh yeah! very nice write up.

but the problem is...i cannot keep myself hooked to work as long as i am hooked to team bhp. its got this magnetism which pull me and i start clicking through the pages.

yes, i also love team bhp.

thanks to team bhp i met the kolkata guys with similar love for cars.
@ 1100D, shuvc, shuvd, BlackPearl, suman, indrajitr, wimwian (yet to meet), razor4077, ArijitM (yet to meet), Saurav M (yet to meet), babhishek (yet to meet), Hells Bells (yet to meet), johy (yet to meet) - good to know you guys. it started off with 6 active members and now...

arey! i forgot about all the other members! good to know all of you guys! (especially your rides)

Last edited by planet_rocker : 30th March 2007 at 17:28.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks