Team-BHP - My journey at Team BHP... The experience of a lifetime !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   My journey at Team BHP... The experience of a lifetime !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/7820-my-journey-team-bhp-experience-lifetime-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 124219)
my attention “ Ferrari 355 of Mumbai” .

Spiderman’s newly acquired Ferrari 360 Spider.

The next guy I met was Nishant, the Lambo lover.

Rehaan: 355 worshipper just like me.

Ported Head: True Porsche lover. Currently tied down by auto engineering. Hope to see you drive your own 911 Turbo someday pal. If I get my 355 someday, we must hit off on the highway together.

Nitroxx: I have to thank your wheels to have given me such a great friend. Cheers

I love you Team BHP

Dippy

Wonderful read Sir, and thank you for creating Team BHP.

Only one observation:

Your friends are VERY VERY RICH !!!

Thank you and to your friends for creating this racy exciting forum.

Rgds

Captain Nandu Chitnis
Master Mariner

Great to see the bonding they have. A sure shot recipe for a successful forum. Kudos to TBHP.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanduchitnis (Post 2138265)
Only one observation:

Your friends are VERY VERY RICH !!!

Exactly, therefore he rejects friend request from poor people on a regular basis.:uncontrol

Wow. Just read this. T-BHP despite having grown to epic proportions still manages to retain the sense of community and camaraderie that characterised it at its founding.

For the life of me I can't remember when exactly I first came over here but I remember scouring through route queries when I used to do roadtrips out of Bangalore between 2004-07. I'd say sometime around 2006 may be when I first got on the T. Never thought of registering as a member- or probably got scared off by the feeling that everyone knew everyone and I wouldn't be welcomed! Now I know better.

Dippy- hope you make it to Saturday's mega meet- would so love to catch up. Excellent post, mate!

Now that noopster revived this very old thread, I'd also like to add a line :) Dippy has been a very friendly moderator and buddy you've written really nice supercar reviews. BTW, haven't seen you around in a while on the forum.

Wow. I've always wondered about how team-bhp started and some hunting landed me here.

Wonderful post Dippy. I believe what was true in 2005 still holds true today - the team-bhp addiction has spread !!
Most of the points of post #1 apply to me, much to my wife's chagrin ;)

BTW. How old is Rudra sir? He was an old-timer even 10 years back !!!!

Just chanced on this thread. Just felt wonderful reading it. So that's how its a birth of a start up, I guess (just a few guys getting together following their passion). Team BHP has been our constant guide and continues to be our first reference point for all over road trips made over the years.

Thank you guys to make it happen.

Note from Support: Post edited for grammar.