Team-BHP - 12,234 Petrolheads online at the same time on Team-BHP. EDIT: Now 140,000+
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   12,234 Petrolheads online at the same time on Team-BHP. EDIT: Now 140,000+ (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/95369-12-234-petrolheads-online-same-time-team-bhp-edit-now-140-000-a.html)

Boggles the mind when you think of it. Over 12,000 petrol-heads were online, at the same time, on Team-BHP this Monday. And while on the topic, here's another record : In the last month, 12,12879 unique visitors (that's over 12 lakh) made their way to read some topic or the other on our community.

To all those of you who have contributed to the Forum, a heartfelt Thank You!. It's you who has made Team-BHP the definitive resource on the Indian Car Scene. The most unbiased, as well as the most comprehensive....we must be doing something right :)

Thanks especially to the Mod Team - .Anshuman, Aah78, Ajmat, Amartya, Bblost, DerAlte, Dippy, Eddy, Flyingspur, Jaggu, Khan_Sultan, Mobike008, MPower, Navin, N_aditya, Rehaan, Rudra Sen, Samurai, Stratos, Technocrat, TheMAG, TSK1979, V12 and Zappo - for keeping our home clean. All of you together make a formidable team of Moderators; it's an honour to be a part of this group.

I guess we'll need to beef up our servers, yet again, in the near future.

EDIT on 10th August, 2011 : This record has been surpassed by nearly 15,000 users online - Link to Superslick's post.

12,234 Petrolheads online at the same time on Team-BHP. EDIT: Now 140,000+-12234.jpg

Congrats Team-Bhp. You MODS are doing wonderful job, especially after the MOD team was increased.:thumbs up "Report Post' works very fast these days!:)

I was online at that time. Feels great!

Congrats T-BHP. Love the way Mods do the due diligence to the posts after reviewing. Nice record. Good new year start clap:

Super!

12lac too is a great number! Was wondering the load on the servers and link !

Heartiest congratulations to Team-BHP!

Wow. Amazing numbers. Will not be surprised to see a lac or a million in the future.

Go Team. I want more BHP

Feel proud to be a BHPian

Congrats! Hundreds to thousands and soon thousands to lacs:) way to go!!!

Heartiest Congrats !
Good record in the newyear. Am sure this will be broken many a times in the future.

WOW that's superb. I too am online clap:

At this rate we would need to move our servers to a data center ensuring we have hardly any downtime

:thumbs up Mods and they whole Bhp community

phenomenal!!! I just love this

Great! Congrats to TBHP! Glad to see my name as well in the screen shot!

Great news and super great job by the Mods who are always on their toes to this ever increasing fraternity:thumbs up.

I guess the Server room will need an additional space.

12 lakh in a month. Mind boggling. Feels great to be part of the team/family. Jai ho.:)

Our next target, 20,000 Petrolheads online at the same time :D

awesome; and am not surprised.
iv myself gotten addicted and tell atleast 1 person about tbhp everyday!
heck iv even cited the site in board meetings lolol
even all the research on my car's done hereon.
cheers!