Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2014, 10:12   #721
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Do they actually object to the rear curtains when you have it wound up?
No. As far as my experience goes nobody has bothered me with the curtains unwound. I am doing this just to ensure the interiors dont feel too dark when the cops are around signals or their regular check points.
Old 20th June 2014, 11:50   #722
BHPian

Re: 3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
To make travel a little more comfortable in the car, decided to get the 3M RE 70 sun film for the sides
hello Krishna,
mind revealing the total expense for the sun-film wrapping ? I presume it's just the 4 side windows, excluding both the front & rear windshields. I have something similar in my mind.

When I was at the 3M last time for under chassis rust proofing as well as paint sealant treatment, I was quoted ~24K for wrapping all the windows as well the wind-shields with CR70. I had let it pass back then but now it's growing increasing uncomfortable & with Punto lacking a rear Aircon blower, more of an necessity.
Old 20th June 2014, 12:03   #723
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrez View Post
hello Krishna,
mind revealing the total expense for the sun-film wrapping? I presume it's just the 4 side windows, excluding both the front & rear windshields. I have something similar in my mind.

When I was at the 3M last time for under chassis rust proofing as well as paint sealant treatment, I was quoted ~24K for wrapping all the windows as well the wind-shields with CR70. I had let it pass back then but now it's growing increasing uncomfortable & with Punto lacking a rear Aircon blower, more of an necessity.
I went for RE 70 sunfilm which costed me 6200 bucks and this covered the windows and the rear windsheild. If you get the same done with CR-70 I believe it should cost you around 16-17K.

I would suggest go for the RE-70 film for the sides and CR-70 for the front windshield. This would cost you around 15K combined.
Old 7th July 2014, 19:17   #724
BHPian

Another positive experience to report -

Went in yesterday for 3M underbody treatment for my 6+ years old Palio Stile. Sidhu was not around. Pradeep took care of issuing necessary instructions to the guys and they did a neat job. They asked me to check while the car is still on ramp - this is to demo the work done and also for anything we may point out. They know their job and do it well. Cost Rs. 3809/-
Old 7th July 2014, 23:09   #725
Senior - BHPian

had been to 3M yesterday. hawkmobile had completed her 90K service and i didn't want the ASC fellas washing my her with a kitchen cloth. so, i check with Sidhu the previous day and plan a visit the next day. drove up there (the other end of Bangalore) and handed the keys over and i knew she would be taken care of

while i was waiting, speed_kills drives in. after the pleasantries, we talk shop

just couple of pictures of ze day:

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1028.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1029.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1030.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1031.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1033.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1034.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1035.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1037.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1040.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1042.jpg

here's the HDR version:

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1034_hdr.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1035_hdr.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1037_hdr.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1040_hdr.jpg

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1042_hdr.jpg

we parted ways after a while; i was happy it hadn't rained. crossed the Sarjapur road into Koramangala and ze Lord decides to water the plants! drove through pouring rain to get home, but before i wiped her clean and put her to sleep, shot this:

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1053.jpg

Last edited by IronH4WK : 7th July 2014 at 23:18.
IronH4WK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st July 2014, 15:06   #726
BHPian

3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Last Saturday (19th July 2014), visited the place for Paint Sealant & Anti Corrosion under body treatment for my new Punto (2 weeks old).
I stay at Ramamurthy nagar and went all the way to HSR layout after reading the reviews in this thread.

Met Pradeep and told him what I needed. He explained about Nomad mats for my car and I gave in as the free mats I got with the car were pathetic. Additionally, I opted for PPF on side mirror backs and door edges.

The work on my car was started by around 9.30 AM and all the jobs completed by 1 PM.

Mine was the first car for the day and since the climate is cloudy, not much rush I expected for a weekend. I was hoping for a mini TBhp meet there .
Met Mr. Prashanth (Sorry sir, forgot your tbhp handle ) who came for his Ertiga and had a nice chat with him. It was really a pleasure meeting you sir.

Opted for:
Paint Sealant
Anti Corrosion treatment
Nomad mats
PPF on Side mirror backs & Door edges

Feedback on the work done:
Thoroughly professional and I'm very happy with their work.
Any minor doubts & issues that I had was promptly addressed by Pradeep & Sujith.
Really impressed with the customer friendly approach.
Overall a pleasant experience with them.

Do I visit them again? Sure.
Do I recommend them to others? Yes.
Old 1st November 2014, 08:30   #727
BHPian

Does anyone have the contact information of the 3M HSR layout branch ? The number mentioned on their website is not working. Alternate number would help. I have recently bought an Innova VX 8 seater (Golden metallic) and plan to take the car there. What treatments should I go for ? The dealership has already given me underbody coating.
Old 1st November 2014, 09:14   #728
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer78 View Post
Does anyone have the contact information of the 3M HSR layout .

Call 9740520357 after a nice over they will advise what you can and should have done.
Old 1st November 2014, 10:35   #729
BHPian

This is regarding the 3M Paint protection film.
If the protection film is removed after a while, will it peel off the paint or cause any damage?
Old 1st November 2014, 10:41   #730
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiny View Post
This is regarding the 3M Paint protection film.
If the protection film is removed after a while, will it peel off the paint or cause any damage?

No if it is the original paint. I have it on my Duster wheel arches and door edges and rear bumper. Yes I had to get a part of it re-done as I did not like the workmanship. So when it had to be removed and new piece fixed, they spray a solution and the peeling off did not damage the paintwork in anyway. I am unable to comment on repainted surface. I guess with the advances in painting technology even that should be fine.

Cheers
Waxeloquent is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2014, 17:15   #731
BHPian

Thanks KevinP . Yeah, that's the number I have been trying and its not working unfortunately. Any other contact number anyone has ?
Old 1st November 2014, 19:09   #732
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Thanks KevinP . Yeah, that's the number I have been trying and its not working unfortunately. Any other contact number anyone has ?
I think that's the owner number and he may be out of town. They should change to a land line number for contact.
Old 1st November 2014, 19:31   #733
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Does anyone have the contact information of the 3M HSR layout branch ?
Pradeep's number is +919980529298. He is also available on Whatsapp. Check with him.
Old 1st November 2014, 19:32   #734
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
I think that's the owner number and he may be out of town. They should change to a land line number for contact.

Yes. Sidhu is currently in the US. I heard it is for three weeks and he should be back after another week.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2014, 10:01   #735
BHPian

Thanks Folks. Spoke to Pradeep and have made an appointment for today.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks