Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 20th December 2017, 09:17   #811
BHPian

Default Re: 3M Car Care (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Hey, I tried the Jopasu which my friend had - and observed swirls on using it (He uses it everyday and it's 6 months old). Do you get that too? Eons back I had used the California Duster, which was very good, and Meguiars also had one large/heavy version which has been discontinued now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Reddy View Post
get yourself the Jopasu duster
Sebring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2017, 11:00   #812
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Hey, I tried the Jopasu which my friend had - and observed swirls on using it (He uses it everyday and it's 6 months old). Do you get that too? Eons back I had used the California Duster, which was very good, and Meguiars also had one large/heavy version which has been discontinued now.

I have been using Jopasu for years now and do not tend to pick up swirls. Yes they may be few light marks over a year but that is something that can be treated every 12 months.
Arjun Reddy is online now   Reply With Quote