Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2013, 22:38   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassem View Post
I've seen two 3M outlets. One of them near Domlur and the other one in HSR Layout.

Which one do you guys recommend?
Hsr any day , just because of the attention you will get along with your verna .
You will feel like visiting their store just to experience it once again.
Also it's owned by a bhpian :-)

Cheers
Old 9th July 2013, 12:15   #47
BHPian

Left my Fluidic Elantra which was 2 days after delivery. Took appointment and left it when was asked. First they did not deliver when promised, picked it up the next morning with the polish not removed, swirl marks and bad finish. This was for paint sealent. My car was better off before getting this done. Gave a peice of my mind to Mr Amith. He asked me to collect the vehicle without any payment as he would redo the job. They will ask you to leave vehicle only on appointment and deliver as per their schedule and still mess up the job. Feel there is more emphasis in selling different kinds of treatments and when you say no, they neglect the job. Not recomending this centre to anyone.
s.prashanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2013, 17:28   #48
BHPian

Re: 3M Car Care (RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore)

Have been calling them for over 3 weekends now. they just don't seem to have any slot available for a wash and polish.. guess they welcome people only with premium job requirements that would yield them better dough!!

Just got my slot booked at the HSR center for the weekend..
Old 11th July 2013, 15:12   #49
BHPian

Called Amit yesterday and asked for an appointment for this morning! Was really surprised when he mentioned he would get back to me in 10-15 minutes and he did with a slot for the morning at 9:30 today. I thought he would say slots are not available. But really happy I got a slot this morning for my Ritz

He had mentioned that he would be a little late & his staff Muneer would meet me and take it from there and he would come later.

Promptly went there at 9:30am, drove straight in and Muneer came down and met me. Told him what I wanted done was a basic exterior polish as I was in a hurry and did not have time to go the whole hog of PPP etc whch he wanted 6 hours. Told me the charges and told him to start right away.

As they took the car in for a wash I had a great benne dosa close by, went back they were still washing the car. Later went up to the lounge and Muneer explained all the other services and showed me a few videos.

Later Amit drove in and greeted me with a smile as if I knew him for many years. We started chatting for long while the work was being carried out on my Ritz. Invited me into his cabin over some nice lemon tea and at 1pm my car was ready. An excellent job, I must say. I sure am going back there again with my Skoda & Land Rover Defender.

Learnt one thing though, please go there when you have the time. You cannot expect them to do miracles when we do not give them time. Will be going back later to get the full swirl and Paint protection done on the ritz.

The staff was very friendly and place was nice and clean. At no point was I ever Pressurised to do any of the other service I did not need. THey did what I wanted. Period.

Strongly recommend this place. THanks Amit & team.
Prithvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2013, 15:19   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy82_2000 View Post
Have been calling them for over 3 weekends now. they just don't seem to have any slot available for a wash and polish.. guess they welcome people only with premium job requirements that would yield them better dough!!
This seems to be a bit strange as I have always had a great experience.

Could be a genuine case of overbooking due to monsoons?

Cheers!
Old 11th July 2013, 15:45   #51
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy82_2000 View Post

I did have one quality problem earlier which Mr Amit resolved it on priority.In fact I got a slot today for my scorpio,booked yesterday and i didn't turn up.Mr Amit promptly called and reminded me.I 100% recommend this place.
Old 11th July 2013, 16:07   #52
BHPian

I never had a good experience from this 3M outlet. Whenever I go there for a simple wash, even on a weekday afternoon, the staff there are least bothered to provide me a service. They always *prefer* customers who avail their expensive packages.

I usually prefer to wait and get the job done, but they always insist on leaving the car and collecting the car at the end of the day even if there are just 1 or 2 cars to wash. It causes so much inconvenience to those who don't stay nearby.

So I've made up my mind to just drive to 3M HSR even for a regular car wash.
Old 11th July 2013, 19:06   #53
BHPian

Well Amith did call and apologized for his staff incompetence and assured me that he will redo the car with his personal supervision. This gesture is much appreciated but I had lost confidence. My car went to SONAX car care. Very happy with their services.
Old 12th July 2013, 13:45   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
This seems to be a bit strange as I have always had a great experience.

Could be a genuine case of overbooking due to monsoons?

Cheers!
Might be the case Volkman10, but 3 weeks in a row? i doubt it.. Infact this is the first time i have faceed this situation.. i have also posted earlier on this thread about the fantastic job that was done on my car.. so its just disappointing when things like this happen..

Nevertheless, am sure the boys at this center would do a great job when approached, i must say..
Old 31st December 2013, 14:30   #55
Distinguished - BHPian

Got my Car's year end exterior and interior treatment at 3M. Got in at 10 am with prior appointmnet and took delivery at 5 pm.
Jam packed with customers, mostly european cars.

A very neat job, courteous employees and willing to attend to customer's observations and re-doing the job , if needed.

As usual Amit and his team gave the very best service and products. Team BHPians get an 'special' treatment if you are identified.

3M Car Care (RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore)-1.jpg

3M Car Care (RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore)-2.jpg

3M Car Care (RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore)-3.jpg

3M Car Care (RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore)-4.jpg

Cheers!
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2013, 15:03   #56
Distinguished - BHPian

I have used the services of this 3M outlet quite often for my Laura as well as for my i10 right from the time they opened shop. Recently got paint sealant done for my i10 and a powershine + gloss black wrap for my Laura. The nearness of this outlet from my place is a great advantage. Most of the staff there recognize me by now and I generally just walk in without any appointment. Of course I don't land up during weekends. What I do is, I drop my car in during their opening hours (weekdays) and collect the car during closing hours. I am quite happy with their services and have recommended them to quite a few of my friends, who also are satisfied customers.

Always nice to chat with the owner, Amit. Nowadays I see a lot of premium car owners using their services, who must be happy with all the TLC that their car gets over here.

Last edited by Santoshbhat : 31st December 2013 at 15:05.
Santoshbhat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 14:03   #57
BHPian

Just now received an sms from 3M Car Care "BEAT THE HEAT Offer: AC Disinfection FREE with 3M Germkleen Interior Treatment @3M Car Care Store till 31st May, You May contact :9845273525"
Old 28th June 2014, 21:44   #58
BHPian

I am thinking of getting my civic interior cleaning and exterior polishing done. Whats the approx cost?
Old 17th December 2014, 15:23   #59
Senior - BHPian

Just got back from 3M - Did a carbon wrap on both the side mirrors. Finish was good.
I was charged - Around Rs -1,300

Will post details soon.
Old 22nd December 2014, 13:24   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Just got back from 3M - Did a carbon wrap on both the side mirrors. Finish was good.
I was charged - Around Rs -1,300

Will post details soon.

OK I didn't want to post this but I have to be fair and open.

The Wrap looked good the day it was done, it still does look good!

Today I take out the car and I can see the wrap has started peeling off
In 5 days it has started peeling off on the edges. I don't think this is acceptable 3M Quality.
If this has happened in 5 days I cant image what will happen in a month or in a year.
I will be going back to them today, let me see what they say.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks