Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2011, 13:16   #1
BHPian

Reliance AutoZone - HSR Layout (Bangalore)

Its been 6 months since I moved to HSR layout and each time I used to pass by the ring road, I thought of visiting the place but some how that didnt happen.

Yesterday, thanks to my enthusiasm of meeting Bhpians (or lack of attention to detail), I ended up racing to Metro Ford to attend Ford Driving Skill session. Only to be informed by the surprised looking SA that it is next week! Since, I was all charged up to for car related things, went around Mission road visiting car accessories shops. Then on way back home I visited Reliance AutoZone at HSR Layout.

I spent a good hour going through all the products and prices. Below are my observations.

Pros -
- Good collection of products
- Own line of products [Zeki Wheels, nice collection of rims at low prices]
- Right place for a person who knows what he wants

Cons -
- Pricing rational is not standard (few products are cheap not all)
- Though they have wide range of products, variaty is missing.
- Not an ideal place for a novice, as product support leaves alot to be desired.

Since my Swifts' tiny OEM rubber part to protect the doors had come off, I bought a Chinese product to protect my doors. It cost me INR 499 of it. Expensive yes, but I liked the finish and chrome touch in it. I also bought a Jopasu cleaning cloth, cost me INR 160.

Will post pictures of the products purchased later.
mac187 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th September 2011, 12:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Reliance AutoZone - HSR Layout (Bangalore)

Ya this is in-fact a nice shop for stuff which you need for your rides.
I got my alloys from there only, and they provide good discounts also .
I guess you if buy tyre or alloys , they do the balancing for free .
I had some issues with one of the alloy, so when i went back to them for the same , they got the same replaced with a brand new one .

They also store formula 1 wax, which have the imported sticker on it, so i guess they are not fake.

Cheers.
Old 15th September 2011, 12:45   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yup, i also had a nice experience there, eventually.
By the way, its not possible that such a huge accessories shop can exist for so long without having a thread about it on TBHP
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ene-india.html
Old 15th September 2011, 13:24   #4
BHPian

I really miss it here in Pune.
Though we have a few good Shops, we don't get everything we need in the price and quality along with realiablity under one roof.
Don't know why Reliance is still not looking at Pune, even though it has major Auto OEMs like GM, VW, Tata, Mercedes Benz, Bajaj, Force, Piaggio, Mahindra Navistar, etc.
Old 15th September 2011, 14:23   #5
BHPian

I stay near Reliance AutoZone - HSR Layout and this is my weekend hopping point at times. Just go there and keep watching for what new items they get every month.

Got some floor mats and perfume for my Linea, The price they quote on some products are neither high nor low.

They give some good discounts on tyres and alloys. But they stock only Zeki and Neo alloys for some reason.

They also do vinyl graphics and interior wooden works for dashboard and doors, they showed me a catalog of works they had done. Work was good and the end result is based on what design or the color the owner had selected.

The service people are helpful only if you approach them, else you can just roam around inside and no one will come to you asking what you want

Last edited by BulZire : 15th September 2011 at 14:24.
Old 15th September 2011, 17:52   #6
BHPian

I stay near in 7th sector. We bought two Amaron batteries from this shop, first time for my brother's Civic and then for my Fiesta. The rates were cheaper than other shops and the Amaron distributors. The store Manager has a very good attitude and very helpful.

When I enquired about the Yoko C drives, he wasn't sure about the prices and availability (at that time due to the ISI certification or so) and put me on phone to the Yoko local office.
Old 25th September 2011, 00:47   #7
BHPian

Where exactly is this shop located in HSR Layout? Is it inside BDA Complex? The official site only mentions the below address :

Municipal No 144, Sector 5, HSR Layout.

Any landmarks to get there?

Thanks,
Greg
Old 25th September 2011, 00:57   #8
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
Where exactly is this shop located in HSR Layout? Is it inside BDA Complex? The official site only mentions the below address :

Municipal No 144, Sector 5, HSR Layout.

Any landmarks to get there?

Thanks,
Greg
It's on the outer ring road between BDA complex junction and fernhill garden apt. It's on the service lane on opposite side of fernhill.

If you coming from silk board side, you will see Fernhill apartment on your right after that stay on the left lane. Enter the service lane and you will see the autozone to your left.
Vid6639 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 01:09   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
It's on the outer ring road between BDA complex junction and fernhill garden apt. It's on the service lane on opposite side of fernhill.

If you coming from silk board side, you will see Fernhill apartment on your right after that stay on the left lane. Enter the service lane and you will see the autozone to your left.
Thanks for the directions. Will go there tomorrow.
Old 25th September 2011, 08:18   #10
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post

Seems like it's on the Teacher's colony side which is oppsite side of Fernhill, correct ? Other landmarks on this side may be Aaranya Restaurant nearby ?
Old 26th September 2011, 12:52   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Seems like it's on the Teacher's colony side which is oppsite side of Fernhill, correct ? Other landmarks on this side may be Aaranya Restaurant nearby ?
Yes. Its on the Teacher's colony side. Hard to miss it. Even if you are coming from HSR Layout side, this one is right there at the intersection.

Been there yesterday. However it was not upto my satisfaction. I went to buy floor mats (PVC type) and the price is on the higher side. Even after the discount the price is still 200 Rs more than other shops outside. I even wanted to change my tyres and asked them a quote. The price they quoted for the old one is very less. Its just Rs 200 and even for a brand new (unused) spare tyre, its only Rs 800.

But they do have some collection.

Regards,
Greg
Old 8th November 2011, 16:41   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
I really miss it here in Pune.
Though we have a few good Shops, we don't get everything we need in the price and quality along with realiablity under one roof.
Don't know why Reliance is still not looking at Pune, even though it has major Auto OEMs like GM, VW, Tata, Mercedes Benz, Bajaj, Force, Piaggio, Mahindra Navistar, etc.
They do have one in Pune. Atleast their website mentions that. Here have a look Welcome To Reliance Autozone

Address mentioned on the site:
Reliance Autozone Ltd.,
Ground Floor, Swayambhu, Sujay Garden,
Mukund Nagar, Near Laxmi Narayan Theatre,
Swargate,
Pune - 411037
Mobile: 09764747161
Timing: 09:30 am to 09:30 pm
Old 8th November 2011, 16:55   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
They do have one in Pune. Atleast their website mentions that. Here have a look Welcome To Reliance Autozone

Address mentioned on the site:
Reliance Autozone Ltd.,
Ground Floor, Swayambhu, Sujay Garden,
Mukund Nagar, Near Laxmi Narayan Theatre,
Swargate,
Pune - 411037
Mobile: 09764747161
Timing: 09:30 am to 09:30 pm
AFAIK , its just the website that says that . The shop doesnt exist anymore . Theres one in Khardai , but its just a auto section in a Reliance Fresh rather than a complete dedicated autostore .

Reliance should definately aim opening one full fledged autozone in Pune .
Old 8th November 2011, 18:20   #14
BHPian

The new Reliance Store in Aundh, PUNE(In front of McDonald) have a good auto section.
Tyres,Alloys,Car Audio,Set cover, floor mat and almost everything are there.
I checked the tyres / alloys are same as other popular tyre shops.

Last edited by KALINGA : 8th November 2011 at 18:23.
Old 8th November 2011, 21:32   #15
Senior - BHPian

Recently when i visited autozone to pick up some stuff, i noticed that the have increased the prices of the the products like wax, car perfumes,matts etc . They are quoting higher rates for these and also other things also .
Also the staff over there in bangalore HSR layout branch is completely new including the store manager .

Most of the same stuff that is available over there can be bought from a good accessory shop @ much lesser price .
Not sure why they have increased the prices .

Most Viewed