Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2014, 14:21   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)
Re: Alloy wheel repair + Balancing + Alignment : A1 Car Care Centre (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM - B View Post
https://maps.google.co.in/maps?ie=UT...&ved=0CJMBEMgT

Hello Shankar

The above should give you the directions
Use Google Maps and the location near Ashoka Pillar is the one i have been too.

Be down to earth when you speak with these guys. They will try and push a buyback or try to sell you new ones.

Be clear on what you need. My car runs on steel wheels, hence i cannot comment on alloys.

Regards
Pratap

Thanks

My car is two years old and no way I am changing my alloys. I just want them buffed, refreshed and scars removed if that is possible. If not, Im just going to drive away.
Thanks for the heads up.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2014, 12:19   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Thanks

My car is two years old and no way I am changing my alloys. I just want them buffed, refreshed and scars removed if that is possible. If not, Im just going to drive away.

Thanks for the heads up.

If by any chance you did visit this place, could you please share the details on cost, and how much time it took them to do the job?
Thanks!
Old 28th May 2016, 07:49   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Interesting to see headlight focusing as one of the offerings as well, will try this as A.S.S fellows didnt do a good job of it earlier.
Any one got headlight alignment done here? What do they actually do?
Old 2nd August 2016, 09:36   #19
BHPian

Had been to A1 Car Care Center yesterday to get tires for my close friend's Innova and got 4 BS B390 tires at 5600 each, which I think is a very good price and he does WA & WB without any charge on purchase of tires.

In fact, in the last one and half years, I have got tires from Ilyas (owner) for two of my cars and other couple of family & friend's cars and always I have got a best price for the tires from him.

I recommend this place for tires.

Note: I am not connected with A1 Car Care Center in any way and just posting about my experience.

Regards,
KK
KK_HakunaMatata is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2017, 12:24   #20
BHPian

Any pointers for other options for who could repair slightly bent alloy wheels in Sarjapur Road area?
Old 25th November 2017, 19:14   #21
BHPian

Went this morning to A1 to get my alloys tended to - some correction of what they term as twist and bends. Also ended up putting in new tyres on my Honda City. Bought 4# Yokohama Earth-1 195x60x15 to replace my Michelin XM-1 which was about to complete 4 years and had cracking up in the 38k that they had done.

Ilyas was quite polite and attentive though he did try to sell me an exchange offer of another set of Honda rims which I politely declined. He also gave me a good deal for the old tyres and also helped me fix some accessories that I had bought online earlier and had been carrying with me.

Overall, a good experience, I would say and a good job done by his boys.
outdoorlover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2017, 09:42   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorlover View Post
Went this morning to A1 to get my alloys tended to - some correction of what they term as twist and bends.
Would they be able to get rid of scratches, cuts, and scrapes as well? The kind of damage one gets driving in Bangalore potholes and craters. Do you have pictures of the correction done on your alloys?
Old 29th November 2017, 14:02   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiXTriX2004 View Post
Would they be able to get rid of scratches, cuts, and scrapes as well? The kind of damage one gets driving in Bangalore potholes and craters. Do you have pictures of the correction done on your alloys?
Potholes and craters actually leave you with damages of damaging the rim on the circumference area which they correct. If you are inquiring about scratches etc on the side face of the alloy, that would be more because of damages from the kerb or things that are protruding from the sidewalk. They can buff out scratches on the face of the rim as well.
Old 12th March 2018, 13:24   #24
BHPian

I visited this place to remove a couple of scratches on the alloys. Also got the wheel alignment done.

One guy working there was painting the inner rim area (not sure what it is called) on all four sides after removing the wheels of another car. He was pushing me to go for it.

Cost- Around Rs 1,200.
Benefits- Removes/prevents rusting after monsoon or caused by severely waterlogged roads.

Wish I had taken a picture .

Seems to be a decent place for tyre/wheel related work. Filled nitrogen on all five tyres and he charged Rs 200. When I argued that petrol bunks charge much lesser, his response was that this nitrogen is directly from some cylinders and is different .

Last edited by Nalin1 : 12th March 2018 at 13:33.

Most Viewed