Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2012, 13:46   #1
BHPian

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)

What do they Offer

Exterior Detailing, Interior detailing. A/C ducts steam sterilized caught my attention.

What I liked

- Professional folks - Work only based on appointments
- Upfront on what they would be doing and what products do they use
- You don't need a detailing bay in your apartment complex as they carry their generator
- Packages that suit different individuals
- Products used include Zaino , Optimum

What I don't like

- NONE
They are in a start up mode and do what it takes to please a customer

USP

Green concept - Steam based cleaning uses very small quantities of water for the entire car

Contact Information

SPOC : Nitin Makam
Contact Information : +919632327656
Email : nitinmakam@ecocarcare.asia

Services I opted for

Since I detail the exteriors with periodic claying and waxing I opted only for interiors cleaning and AC sterlization

Car post steam cleaning

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-frontview.jpg

Door sills after cleaning

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-door_sill.jpg

Door Hinges after the cleaning

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-interior.jpg

Rear seat post cleaning - This was terribly dirty inspite of periodic cleaning

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-interior1.jpg

Front seat post cleaning

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-interior2.jpg

And finally some tyre dressing too

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-tyre_dreessing.jpg

Links

Facebook Link

Rating

Excellent for job I opted for

Hope other BHP'ians can evaluate them too

PS : Bear with me for the poor quality pics as it was taken with BB
csateesh is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 13th March 2012, 13:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Eco Car Care - "Green" Car detailing at your doorstep

Thanks for a very useful review, this will indeed help folks get their cars cleaned right at their doorstep.

Few questions that come to my mind
1. How much does it cost, do they have different packages/price points?
2. How long do they take to get the job done?
3. Looking at the wheels, they do not look like they have cleaned as well as the rest of the car was cleaned. Do you feel the same, or is it some rusting on the wheels which is showing up on photographs. I am asking this as none of the cleaners (the daily ones) and others (Who charge higher and do pressure wash) have consistently cleaned my cars alloy wheels very well.
Old 15th March 2012, 14:16   #3
BHPian

Re: Eco Car Care - "Green" Car detailing at your doorstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
1. How much does it cost, do they have different packages/price points?
2. How long do they take to get the job done?
3. Looking at the wheels, they do not look like they have cleaned as well as the rest of the car was cleaned. Do you feel the same, or is it some rusting on the wheels which is showing up on photographs. I am asking this as none of the cleaners (the daily ones) and others (Who charge higher and do pressure wash) have consistently cleaned my cars alloy wheels very well.
@Mayank

1. They have different package at different price points.
2. 3 hrs is the time they took
3. They wanted to take the wheels off and clean it but since I was woefully short on time I couldn't get that done though they offered to do it
Old 15th March 2012, 15:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: "Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)

Thanks for a good review. It is nice to know that there are people who will come to your doorstep and do detailing in this busy time. I assume they work weekends which is when most of us are free.

Looks like they do good work by the looks of the photographs.

Do they do the entire range of detailing, both interior and exterior.
Old 29th March 2012, 08:27   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csateesh

@Mayank

1. They have different package at different price points.
2. 3 hrs is the time they took
3. They wanted to take the wheels off and clean it but since I was woefully short on time I couldn't get that done though they offered to do it

How much did they charge you for the interior cleaning you opted for?
Old 14th April 2012, 19:06   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post

I assume they work weekends which is when most of us are free.

Do they do the entire range of detailing, both interior and exterior.
@pganapathy - Yes I got mine done on a weekend. Just ensure you setup an appointment with Nitin that suits you

Yes they do have the complete package that has exterior detailing and interior detailing. They have different packages depending on the quality of paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
How much did they charge you for the interior cleaning you opted for?
They charged INR 1250 for the interior clearning and I was more than happy with the work that was done.
csateesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th April 2012, 20:32   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Have booked an appointment with them for tomorrow for complete interior cleaning. Will update the experience
Old 17th April 2012, 12:53   #8
BHPian

@sagarpadaki: Any updates? How was the job and how much did they charge? Please post some pics.
Old 18th April 2012, 15:55   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljai
@sagarpadaki: Any updates? How was the job and how much did they charge? Please post some pics.
Got the interior cleaning done this Sunday.
I opted for the workz package which is the complete interior treatment and costs 1500 . The price varies based on the size of car.I must say I am completely satisfied with the work carried out. The boys were meticulous and paid attention to detail.

They come to your door step in a van which is equipped with everything needed including a generator. Nitin is a friendly guy and explains everything about the process ,products used ,how it is done and all. They use zaino,optimum,meguiars products.

They did the cleaning for 2.5 hours and at the end the car was feeling fresh !!!!

I am completely satisfied with the work done and would highly recommend them if you are looking at a complete interior cleaning of your car. I must say the interior cleaning is better than 3m one . These guys use a method called injection cleaning to clean the seats and roof unlike the foam bottles used by 3m . The seats were truly fresh after the cleaning!!!! Will post some pics of the process soon
Old 15th February 2013, 23:32   #10
BHPian

Had my truck cleaned by the team from Eco Car Care. Very professional operation. The team with the equipment came bang on time and given that this was the first time my truck was getting this treatment took nearly 3 1/2 hours for exterior and interior cleaning (the complete works). Highly recommended.

The plan is to get them to do the detailing.. sometime in the not so distant future..

Cheers
Old 23rd September 2013, 13:57   #11
BHPian

I recently got their version of "the works". I have a naughty 4-year old who goes to soccer classes. As one can imagine, the car can be in quite a state normally, let alone the slushy rainy season.

I chose them based on the reviews and the ease of getting the cleaning done at home. We initially played tag on the appointments, but eventually settled on a Sunday afternoon (they have only 2 appointment slots in any given day).

A crew of 3 showed up in a rather large van. The only requirement was a power point reasonably nearby. They toiled for a good 4-5 hours on the car.

These guys did a spectacular job on the interiors and the engine bay, used very little water and restored the car's interiors to near-showroom condition. Excellent work and highly recommended. They are on my calendar for another appointment in 6 months.

Prices vary depending on the car. I paid Rs. 1,800 for my Laura.
BackInTheFold is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2013, 18:06   #12
Distinguished - BHPian

I recently bought a used car & to say that the interiors were dirty would be an understatement. Getting the interiors cleaned was a priority for me and wanted to try out something else than 3M this time and hence based on the reviews of Eco Car Care, contacted them and fixed an appointment. They had quoted 1800/- for the exterior + interior clean package which seemed reasonable to me.

Here are some of the pictures of the work they did

They arrive, as a team of 4 people, in a nice clean van with all the equipment needed. That includes a generator (Rs 200 extra for the same if you do not have a power point), Heavy duty steam machine, a vacuum cleaner and all little bits/liquids required for the job.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_1.jpg

To give you an idea, this is how the car looked before cleaning from inside. Pictures don't do justice to how dirty it was

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_2.jpg

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_3.jpg

Quickly, the team gets on to the job. two people attack the engine bay/under bonnet area & two get to work on the interiors. No chit chat or idling by the folks -- just plain work. Each and every nook & cranny of the car interior is scrubbed & cleaned many times over until they can see that it is as close to showroom condition as possible.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_4.jpg

After interior is done they setup the steamer which uses just a single 20L can of water. They clean the engine bay & under bonnet area with steam and it leaves the whole area as fresh as possible. They also vacuum dry the engine bay area after steam cleaning.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_5.jpg

Again pictures don't do justice to what a difference it was in the before & after condition.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_6.jpg

Steam is then used to clean the car from outside and it was a revelation on how much embedded dirt steam can dislodge without any need of soap. Just steam & microfiber cloth did the work. They alloys were also first scrubbed by hand & then steam cleaned.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_7.jpg

Again one more round of interior finishing is done, carpet area vacuum cleaned, Spare tyre area cleaned and all those small nooks & cranny's on the exterior cleaned by hand. As a final touch each plastic part & chrome parts are polished using their own specific applicators and the car waxed from outside.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_8.jpg

A final round of inspection is done by the supervisor and switches cleaned by a soft painting brush and buffing done again of chrome areas

3 hours later, car cleaned thoroughly from inside & outside they leave in the van and me a happy customer of theirs. Definitely worth the money & door step service to boot. Can't get any better than this.

"Green" Car detailing at your doorstep - Eco Car Care (Bangalore)-new_ford_fiesta_automatic_9.jpg

One Missing Element: Underbody car wash. That can be done at a local neighborhood car cleaner Not a big deal.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 16th November 2013 at 18:08.
khan_sultan is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 30th November 2013, 09:00   #13
BHPian

Thanks for the review guys. Sounds good. Does exterior detailing include polishing and waxing as well or just the basic cleaning?
Old 14th December 2013, 16:44   #14
BHPian

Have called them up and have booked a slot for wednesday.
The interiors need quite some effort.
Will post details of the job done once its over
Old 2nd January 2014, 17:38   #15
BHPian

Just spoke to Nitin for an appointment for my Palio MJD. He has increased the price.
Earlier, it was INR 1500 for a hatch all inclusive. Now the same is excluding service tax and also additional INR 250 bucks for door step service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks