Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 10th January 2018, 08:58   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedup View Post
Some photos of the showroom and workshop below. Photos may not do justice to the real feel of the work. I never knew that they insert Copper wires inside to maintain the shape The guy stitching my neck pillow is the owner, Basavesh.
Hope you got the Team-BHP discount, they reduced flat 1000 for me 3 years back, when I got the covers done for my elite i20.
aspire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 14:11   #17
BHPian

Talking Re: Seat Covers - Trend (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspire View Post
Hope you got the Team-BHP discount, they reduced flat 1000 for me 3 years back, when I got the covers done for my elite i20.
Yes, that exact discount continues I am not sure if that would be extended to folks outside team-bhp.

My view is that the rates are very subjective to different designs, material, size of car, additional works etc.....
Disclaimer: I also have a tendency not to bargain with anyone on anything And here too, I just paid what I was asked to. But later I was told about the discount!
gearedup is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote