Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2014, 19:35   #1

Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)

Took my safari here for some pampering. The owner here - Alex is a very friendly guy and had good knowledge about cars and care care products and issues. fb - https://www.facebook.com/dazzlecarcareblr

They use Meguiars products for their detailing services and their service prices are very competitive in the Bangalore market.

For folks living in GM Palya, Kaggdaspura, Mahadevpura and Vigyan nagar this is an ideal place to give your care a weekend cleanup.

For Rs. 400 they a great job with external wash, foam wash, interior vacuum, tire shine and cleanup etc.

They offer other services like 3m Car care does, teflon, rust coating and all that. I plan to do some research on these services before I get it done, will sure post reviews.

#80 3rd Cross Vignanagar
Bangalore
info@dazzlecarcare.in
Attached Thumbnails
Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)-photo.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 28th April 2014 at 10:34. Reason: Uploading contact details :)
trucksingh is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th April 2014, 14:05   #2
BHPian

re: Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)

Wow ! I stay in Mahadevapura and was looking for something like this. Do they manually wash and polish car or its all automatic ? In Ahmedabad, I have seen an automatic car wash like in US where the car stands still and the entire machine which has big washing pads comes to and fro 4 times and the entire washing, polishing, drying is done.
Old 1st July 2019, 00:21   #3
BHPian

Re: Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)

I recently went to their outlet in Kaggadasapura and was disappointed with the unprofessional attitude of the employees who were washing the cars.
After getting my Octavia and Polo GT pampered regularly at The Car Studio (Sohna Road) in Gurgaon, I was very unhappy with the way my car was washed after a long drive from Delhi to Bangalore. Even escalating the matter to the manager later didn’t not change things much.
I won’t recommend this place to anyone.
I would suggest Ozone Car Spa which is not to far and the owner, Mr Mahendra takes a personal interest in the care of your ride.
docsinghal is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed