Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2014, 15:29   #1
Senior - BHPian

Spare Parts : New Real Automobiles (JC Road, Bangalore)

Real Automobiles at JC road is authorized parts dealer for Tata motors as per the sign board they are subsidiary of Prerana Motors.
Procuring TML parts is not much of the problem as A.S.S sell them over the counter but many times A.S.S don't stock some parts of simply they are priced outrageously so this is a good place to purchase OEM parts.

New Real Automobiles
#8/1, Ground Floor, Srinivasa Complex, Journalist Colony, J C Road,
Thayappa Layout, near Raaj Residency, Bangalore - 560002

Phone:(80)-41243367

Purchased the following things for my Safari

1. Shell Rimula R4 engine oil 7.5 liter bucket - 2250 Rs , MRP on bucket 2500 Rs

2. Rear fog lamp pair. (got at 390 each ,MRP was 425).

This will be an un-intended upgrade for me , I have Safari LX which has just reflectors on of them was broken and A.S.S didn't had one in stock
the A.S.S. quote was 800 Rs ( only for reflector), Shopkeeper told me that wiring is already there in LX so purchased a pair for 780 Rs.

3. Mahale Airfilter for Safari. ( sold at 680 , MRP 750)

4. Front fog light pair ( Replacement part 580 Rs for a pair , OEM Minda was 1100Rs for single peace) :

My RHS fog lamp had some leakage and water seeped in it in last rainy season so the reflector was corroded this time decided to go for cheaper alternative it will be fixed with lots of sealant around it.

5 TVS Griling break pad for 2.2 VTT ( 1400 Rs ) the pack was not branded as TOP , At A.S.S the front disk break-pad part cost is 2800+.

Last edited by GTO : 29th December 2015 at 09:43. Reason: Updating with new location
amitk26 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th December 2015, 20:38   #2
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Spare Parts : New Real Automobiles (JC Road, Bangalore)

Visited this place today with a friend who wanted to buy some spares for his Tata Safari Dicor.
The shop has shifted to a new location close to the old one - after JK Automobiles, there is a Vijay wheel alignment center, turn left after this and you will find the shop on the right side.
It is now known as "New Real Automobiles" and here is the contact information and address (phone number remains the same as in Post #1)
New Real Automobiles
#8/1, Ground Floor, Srinivasa Complex, Journalist Colony, J C Road,
Thayappa Layout, near Raaj Residency, Bangalore - 560002

Phone:(80)-41243367

Last edited by NPV : 28th December 2015 at 20:39.
NPV is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks