Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 20th March 2019, 15:51   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Service Assist - Managed car servicing from WheelsWisdom.com (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredliner View Post
Jayant, which workshop did they get your Punto serviced at?
I'm always on the lookout for a capable Fiat workshop and might even try this service.
For the last two service it was serviced at Nithiya Motors, Hosa Road. Though I haven't directly interacted with them. See gmaps link below:

https://goo.gl/maps/vgEYjdrzQP32

Not many reviews online.

Last edited by jayantvs : 20th March 2019 at 15:55.
jayantvs is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 11:39   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Service Assist - Managed car servicing from WheelsWisdom.com (Bangalore)

Had another good experience with Wheels Wisdom. Had an issue with the AC and since I had a long drive coming up in the next week, turned to Wheels Wisdom to get the work done. Unfortunately they did not have an open appointment until the day before my trip which would have been too late. I dropped them an email and they promptly responded. After a few conversations, they were able to arrange for a pickup the day I wanted.

Rest of the follow up was as I had experienced before. Details on the work done documented in this post

On the down side, the one time charges per visit from WheelsWisdom is now Rs 2500 + GST which I felt is quite steep now. For a large extensive service, it may be worth it, but I think they should have a seperate slab for smaller repairs and related items. Have shared this feedback back to them.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote