Team-BHP - Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/193490-sunrise-car-wash-detailing-studio-jail-road-bangalore.html)

Sunrise car wash & detailing center :

Wanted to write a review about sunrise cash wash and detailing center located in Jail road, Kasavanahalli/Sarjapur rd.

Services offered :

1. Car Wash
2. Interior cleaning (includes upholstery, seats, roof, dashboard)
3. Exterior body polish, rubbing, wax
4. Car regular service/maintainance

Address : Jail road (off sarjapur road), kasavanahalli.

Gmaps location : Jail Road

They also have another unit in HSR layout.

Phone numbers : 080 64508933, 9980512112

How I got to know : Google.

The need : I had not cleaned my car for quite some time except getting it washed last month. The interiors were quite dirty . Also couple of weeks back when getting grocery, one of the oil packets got cut and oil had spilled onto the fabric. Today being a slightly cooler period in office, I thought of taking the car and getting it cleaned from a detailing shop nearby.

I got this place as the first option and it was closer than 3M. Thought of taking a chance and trying out this place. Called them up at 9 and they asked me to bring the car in. Reached there in five mins and they did an inspection. They have the below packages .
Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-2678189washing-detailing-r1.jpg

I told them that I need option 4 and 6. They were frank and informed me that some stains might not go (especially the oil stain on the seat) as also some of the scratches on the car. I agreed for that and was told that my car will be ready by 3 pm.

Got a call back from them at 3:30 mentioning that the car is ready and they told me that they will send it to my office itself. They came after 10 minutes and (i) wiped the car clean (ii) Explained the work done (iii) Opened the bonnet and showed me the completed work there as well. (iv) Told me that the oil stain on the fabric didn't go as was one of the art work done by a school kid on the bonnet.

I do not have before and after pics to show but I did take few pics. Apologies for the poor quality pics.
Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-img_6579.jpg

Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-img_6580.jpg

Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-img_6581.jpg

Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-img_6582.jpg

Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-img_6583.jpg

I had parked the car in front of my home for an hour during a saturday and some school kid had given his autograph on the bonnet. I caught him red handed but didn't have the gall to scold him harshly. In the end just told him to never do it again on any vehicle.

Sunrise car wash & detailing studio - Jail Road, Bangalore-img_6584.jpg

What I liked :
1. Quality of work is good. I would rate them as 7/10. I do not have experience of 3M but I had given my car at Car Care India earlier and they had done a very good job.
2. They had brought a credit card machine along with them just in case. Good thinking!
3. They use clean microfiber clothes and also use seperate ones for washing and wiping. I saw that when I had went to drop my car.
4. They explain the process done for each of their services but they do not pressurize you to take them. Its your wish to take it or leave it.

What I didn't like
1. They had not cleaned the a/c vents, below the HU . After I pointed out they cleaned it.
2. They charge 2% more for credit card payments.
3. Few stains were not completely gone even though he had said it will be removed. Check the rear seat pic.

Total cost :

Body rubbing - 1350
Interior cleaning - 800
2% credit card charge - 43
Total - 2193