Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2017, 11:06   #1
Senior - BHPian

Sree Balaji Tyres

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-01.jpg

Products sold:
Alloy Wheels & Tyres.

Services offered:
Tyre fitments & Wheel Balancing, Alloy Wheels.

Pros:
  • Honest & Professional Service
  • Gives good suggestions
  • Can Source all types of Tyres, Also sells Alloy Wheels
  • Tyres provided are the latest fresh stock.
  • We fitted the tires in last week of December and got the tyres that were marked "39 17" which maps to "last week of September 2017"

Cons:
  • Not a Michelin Certified Dealer - but should not be an issue as he managed to provide the latest stock.
  • Does not offer Wheel Alignment.

Pricing:
  • Super Pricing - extremely competitive based on my experience with Michelin Tyres.
  • Price quoted was lower as compared to Madhus Tyre Center, Super Tyre World, Super Tyre Tec and Cherry Agencies which are all located on JC Road
  • The price matched with General Tyres JC Road, Bangalore but General Tyres did not agree to exchange old tyres.
  • Cherry Agencies and General Tyres are Michelin Certified Tire Dealers.

Speciality / USP:
  • Nothing in particular - we exchanged stock MRF ZVTV tyres with Michelin XM2.
  • If it counts, Owner is a fan of Rajinikanth and resembles him

Contact Information
Name of the contact Person: Srinivasan (Owner) / Ramachandra
Phone numbers: 80-4114 9771/9886 88097
Address: 19, Opposite Dena Bank, J C Road, Kalasipalya, Bengaluru - 560 002
Helpful Landmarks / directions: Opposite to Dena Bank, On the Main Road near to JC Road Junction, right next to Super Tyre World & Madhus Tyre Center
Timings: 10-30 AM to 8-30 PM

Google Maps:
At the time of writing, rated 4.1 Stars on Google Maps

https://goo.gl/maps/1Rghnwe6eg62

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-google_maps_location.png

Pictorial from the Tire Fitting That was Performed:
We exchanged all five MRF ZVTV 185/65R15 Stock Tires that come with the Ciaz Delta with the same Sized Michelin XM2s.
  • Price for Michelin XM2: 5,400/-
  • Price Quoted for MRF ZVTV: 3,000/-
  • Balance Paid Overall: 12,000 [Inclusive of Wheel Balancing]
  • Overall Experience : 5 stars

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020579.jpg
Tire Fitting Starts

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020580.jpg
Ramachandra at work

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020581.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020582.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020585.jpg
Owner Srinivasan with Narain Karthikeyan and Superstar Rajini

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020586.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020587.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020588.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020590.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020591.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020592.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020595.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020596.jpg
Latest Stock - "39 17" maps to Sept 2017

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020597.jpg

Tyres, rims, alignment & balancing - Sree Balaji Tyres (J C Road, Bangalore)-p1020598.jpg

I would like to post one correction to the detail I posted earlier:

Quote:
Not a Michelin Certified Dealer - but should not be an issue as he managed to provide the latest stock.
Sree Balaji Tyres is in fact a Michelin Authorized Dealer. As the Michelin website did not list them as a Michelin Certified Dealer I assumed they were not. I believe someone from Michelin Distribution called them and informed them about this post and called out the error and hence I received this request to provide the update.

I got the contact details of Mr. Ram who is from Michelin Distribution for Karnataka Region and spoke to him to validate this information and after his confirmation making this post

Hope Michelin updates their website as well so people can have the latest and correct information...

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 5th January 2018 at 10:52. Reason: Not your mistake but merging back to back post for better flow.
vsrivatsa is online now   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks