Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2020, 14:54   #1
BHPian

ICE, Accessories, Detailing and other services - High Definition Cars (Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore)

Wanted to quickly share my experience with High Definition Cars last saturday when I went to get my car HU replaced from Stock to a JVC KD-R881BT. Have crossed by their older shop in Jayanagar many times and have also seen their work in one of the cars. They have now shifted to Bannerghatta Road in a much larger and newer space. A good place to get ICE as well other accessories.

Also a quick search on the forum here would show a few bhpians having used their services as well.

Admittedly I had a very simple requirement and that was done to my satisfaction. Right tools and very nominal prices.

I would recommend this place for anyone looking for ICE options, accessories like car perfumes, wipers, dashcam, LED lights etc. The owner Mr.Vijay Kumar mentioned that they also do detailing jobs and I also saw very beautifully repainted Maruti 800 (it was undergoing full restoration) which he said was painted in house itself.

The biggest draw for me was the wonderfully large setup with plenty of room to park to park and freely work upon the cars - space almost rivalling many full size garages I know of.

Statutory Statement - I have no commercial interest in this Store. Just a customer who experienced their service.

Address: # 7/1 Kalena Agrahara Loyola ITI Campus, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Bengaluru, 560076
Hours:
Phone: 095906 30999

My Car getting worked upon.
ICE, Accessories, Detailing and other services - High Definition Cars (Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore)-20201017_143958.jpg

The impressive space - you can see the Maruti 800 I was talking about.
ICE, Accessories, Detailing and other services - High Definition Cars (Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore)-20201017_144024.jpg

The new HU
ICE, Accessories, Detailing and other services - High Definition Cars (Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore)-20201017_223002.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 19th October 2020 at 18:34. Reason: Address + phone number :). Thanks for sharing!
sai_ace is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2020, 01:58   #2
BHPian

Re: ICE, Accessories, Detailing and other services - High Definition Cars (Bannerghatta Road, Bangal

Thanks for sharing this information. The HU looks neat. What was the cost? Any suggested timings to visit?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks