Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2024, 16:19   #46
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: PPF & Coating - Krithi Car Care (near Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore).

Disclaimer: As mentioned in this thread earlier, I followed my fellow Team-Bhpian and I do not have any association with the team.

Vendor Details: Krithi Car Care, behind Manyata Tech Park,

Car Care done: On my new Verna, 1.5, Altas White

Summary: Recently I purchased my Verna and I was looking for making sure that it is protected from the start as I was opting for a white color. TBH I know the paint quality of a Vag cars (past owner of a VW car) and the Korean are not same and that was one of the major reason why I wanted it to be taken care off. Also my rough use of the car, prompted me to take care of it. So I searched for threads on Team-BHP and landed on this one. I also checked their google reviews and decided to meet them.
Initially I wanted to get a ceramic coating done but ended up getting a "full body PPF". Note, their team or the owners never tried to influence me, instead just told me the pros and cons and after some deliberation I went ahead with the former... I also did a windshield coating and protection flim from them as well.

Their behaviour was good, they have a very big spcae and very well trained guys to take care of things. Only the entry is a little heart-stopping!!!
The "owner/MD" Meena, she is also very well versed with their services and made me understand what all they offer and what the benifits. She listen to you and also give a lot of time to you. She even provided suggestions to me when I had my doubts on taking the delivery of the car from Hyundai. Overall they did a good job and I am happy till now with their service. Attached is a link of the video of their work that they did, do check..

Last edited by baridbej : 9th January 2024 at 16:27.
baridbej is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th February 2024, 18:51   #47
BHPian

Re: PPF & Coating - Krithi Car Care (near Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore).

We had planned for a road trip from Bangalore to Jaipur in Feb 2024 in Xuv 500 for a wedding. As, it was a 4500+ trip and I was travelling with family, so wanted to get my car in best shape.

Went to Krithi car care for below work:

Wheel alignment (as balancing was done just before 4k as same place).
They have hunter setup which is one of the best machines for alignment. KP has done wonderful job and that infamous left pull is almost gone.

Normal checkup
ASC in last service mentioned that I need to change break pads in about 4-5K KMs but they checked and found it to be OK for another 20K. There was lots of dust which was hampering the breaking. After the cleaning, they worked very well (Really got tested once on highway due to a truck taking sudden lane change).

Other than that, normal engine oil topup etc was done in front of me.

Dashcam installation
Satisfactory work done. It was dual channel so wiring was done internally.

Overall, good work done by them and going to move to them for full service once my extended warranty expires.

Both Meena and KP would provide you genuine advice and would not try to overcharge.
mukeshc18 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks