Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2021, 17:14   #1
BHPian

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers is a new entrant in Whitefield, located strategically between ITPL and Hoodi Circle. The exact location, contact no. can be googled and it is easy to locate as it is on the main road itself.

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1295.jpg

To my limited knowledge, there is a serious lack of professional car detailing studios in Whitefield area. I was quite happy to see this shop coming up and was planning to check it out some day. Last week we had come back from a long road trip in incessant rains. Since the car needed a pressure water jet to remove all the dirt and mud, it was the right time to try out Time2Shine for a good wash.

Time2Shine is run by a group of 4 young childhood buddies who have quit their regular jobs and started this venture 3 months back. Their parent company is in Mumbai and I was told that they are a well known name there. The owners and the staff have undergone intensive hands on training in Mumbai. I found these guys extremely enthusiastic, knowledgeable, professional and it was nice to have a friendly chat with them about various topics on car detailing.

They are using detailing products from a European brand called ADBL. I havent heard this brand before. They have various interesting products and have different set of plans and packages for detailing exterior and interiors. Their specialization seems to be ceramic coating. They are planning to expand their capabilities to PPF gradually.

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1294.jpg

But my intention was just to get a simple wash for my car, so didnt bother much about the brand or the packages. I just went for normal shampoo wash, interior cleaning and engine bay cleaning. They also have premium wash for more detailed cleaning.

The entire setup is quite spacious in line with their ambitious plans to grow this business. The washing area, detailing area, showcase area are all well spread out and maintained quite clean. The different set of microfibre towels used are quite ok. Their attention to detail is appreciable. They almost took 2.5 hrs attentively cleaning every nook and corner of the car. I must say the end result was quite satisfactory and I was a happy customer.

Looking at the cars that are already attended / in progress, they seem to be in decent demand already. Rates are quite reasonable too.

I wish them good luck and hope they settle down in this business and continue to offer good services in this area. I encourage fellow BHPians in this region to try them out and support them.

Few clicks during the process -

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1288.jpg

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1289.jpg

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1292.jpg

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1296.jpg

Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)-img_1302.jpg

Last edited by mankuthimma : 13th November 2021 at 17:25.
mankuthimma is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 28th February 2022, 22:26   #2
BHPian

Re: Time2Shine - The Car Detailers (Whitefield, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankuthimma View Post
Time2Shine - The Car Detailers is a new entrant in Whitefield, located strategically between ITPL and Hoodi Circle. The exact location, contact no. can be googled and it is easy to locate as it is on the main road itself.
By any chance, do you have a pricelist from this place? How are their charges for the regular and premium wash?
Old 23rd May 2022, 18:56   #3
BHPian

Regular wash for a hatch was 850 while the premium wash was close to 1900. For a sedan (Octavia), the premium wash went up to ~2900. All prices are inclusive of taxes.
Hells Bells is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2023, 16:03   #4
Senior - BHPian

How are these guys still in terms of quality and rates?

I recently checked out Detailing Mafia near hoodi junction but wasnt surely of their quality. They quoted about 950 for regular wash and vacuum for XUV500.
Old 3rd October 2023, 09:22   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
How are these guys still in terms of quality and rates?

I recently checked out Detailing Mafia near hoodi junction but wasnt surely of their quality. They quoted about 950 for regular wash and vacuum for XUV500.
Time2Shine is pretty good in terms of quality and reasonably priced. I get my cars cleaned there quite frequently. Detailing Mafia is priced significantly higher, especially if you take a "luxury" car or SUV/MUV. The biggest difference is that Detailing Mafia does a slightly better job of underbody cleaning.
jfk1975 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2023, 18:48   #6
BHPian

Time2Shine has rebranded itself as "Atomic Auto Detailers" now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks