Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2021, 11:28   #1
BHPian

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes

The Car Laundry @ Brookfield Mall, Whitefield, Bangalore. They are a chain available across other cities too (Pune and Bangalore for sure) and they seem to have other branches in Bangalore too.

Services offered:
Polishing, wax coating, detailing, paint protection and ceramic coating jobs.
For Bikes and Cars

Currently they don't do any PPF jobs as per my understanding. Ceramic coating they do as 9H/12H and offer 2 years/5 years warranty package as well.

Phone: 1800-270-1288 / 06366056888. Any enquiry, store location, service and price need to be through their phone numbers

Whitefield Store is located in the basement of Brookfield mall. They are utilizing few parking spaces in a corner area.

Catalogue attached.

They also do pickup and drop at a nominal additional charges. As I was staying somewhat close by, I didn't opt for this.

Bit of a Background: As I was planning to sell my 11 year old Mahindra Scorpio in white color, was planning to do a good cleaning, polishing job for exteriors and deep cleaning for interiors of my Scorpio. Did search around in my locality and came across few options, including the Time2Shine very close to my residence. All of them varied with respect to their services, prices quoted and to some extent transparency in sharing exactly what they do in the type of services offered. Finally I shortlisted 3 among all that had good Google reviews and finally decided to try out The Car Laundry services.

I first called for enquiry on their Google listed number and got all my queries answered properly and also received suggestions based on my need and requirements. I was explained in detail what they do, how much time it takes and the charges. I also received the details and some pics on my WhatsApp for reference. From here all interaction, schedule etc got finalized through WhatsApp. The WhatsApp number is also a central number and there is a store manager for each branch.

Services utilized: I decided to go for their Exterior Protection and wax coating, sanitization and engine bay cleaning and international interiors. As part of their Exterior protection and coating they did remove minor swirl marks and some scratches too, and I was happy with that.

They did a good job with my 11 year old Scorpio and transformed it into something fresh and young. Interiors of my car needed a lot of vacuum and cleaning to look fresh and decent. Some pics attached for reference.

Price: Price was reasonable and varies based on the options we select. I realized their prices are reasonable compared to the others I came across during this time. Please refer to the catalogue to understand their rates and services.

Service and interactions: The entire interaction and service by the central number personnel, store manager and the employees who do the job has been very good. They didn't go back on anything they offered to do and I was sure of it as I was staying with the car throughout . During that time I saw their work on other cars and was happy about it too.

Wish List/could have been there:
1) They don't have a water wash facility. When I realized that, I took my car to a nearby car wash and got it done additionally. There is a decent wash just 200 meters away from this store
2) The Brookfield Mall has parking charges, and automatically debits from your vehicle Fastag account. I wasn't aware of this initially and was surprised to see SMS for parking charges. Later I was told that this can be avoided when the Car Laundry store manager can help to take your car inside avoiding this debit of parking charges.

Note: I am no way associated to The Car Laundry and sharing this based on my random direct experience with this store. Only sharing for other members benefits.
Attached Thumbnails
The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211201_101137.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211201_101152.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194635.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194707.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194502.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194804.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194744.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194724.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194153.jpg  

The Car Laundry Brookfield Mall, Whitefield - Ceramic Coating, Detailing for Cars and Bikes-img_20211124_194822.jpg  

Last edited by narayanang76 : 1st December 2021 at 11:30.
narayanang76 is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed