Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2022, 13:43   #1
BHPian

Luxury & Supercar Service Centre | Marque One Garage (Bangalore)

I was in Bangalore recently and we wanted to get my cousin's Cayenne serviced (brake pads replacement too). With the closure of the Porsche Centre in Bangalore, we were unable to get a slot for service at their makeshift service centre in the city.

Due to the urgency of needing the service we started looking for third party stations to get the work done.

Thanks to the cookies left during my Google search, I came across a page on Instagram called MarqueOne Garage. They are a luxury and supercar service centre in south Bangalore. I called the number on their page & spoke to a gentleman named Robesh (he is a teambhpian, not sure of the ID though). Told him our concern & he confidently said he’d be able to do the brake pads replacement & service. Booked an appointment for the following day.

Speaking to them in length I got to know they are a brand new station (shifted to new location from Electronic city) with a lot of prior experience in the service & performance modification industry.

They did the service & brake pads change in a day & delivered the vehicle. It was a smooth operation all-in-all. Having had a positive experience at Marque One, we decided to send our my Mini Cooper S too for her service.

Also adding only one picture of the work area and the cars there since they don't usually allow pictures of the same.

Disclaimer: this is my personal experience with them. I am in no way associated with the station.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Robesh
- Phone number: 9113084539
- Singasandra near Bommanahalli (can search for Marque One Garage in google map)
Attached Thumbnails
Luxury & Supercar Service Centre | Marque One Garage (Bangalore)-img8533.jpg  

Luxury & Supercar Service Centre | Marque One Garage (Bangalore)-img8458.jpg  

Luxury & Supercar Service Centre | Marque One Garage (Bangalore)-img8461.jpg  

Luxury & Supercar Service Centre | Marque One Garage (Bangalore)-img8522.jpg  

Luxury & Supercar Service Centre | Marque One Garage (Bangalore)-img8524.jpg  

Last edited by shreyasMAX : 8th April 2022 at 13:45.
shreyasMAX is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks