Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2022, 15:24   #1
Senior - BHPian

Uday Tyre Care | Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore

Got a couple of tyres changed for my EcoSport which had run its life. Since I was planning to change the full set soon mostly by the year end before my planned long trip to the Himalayas, I called them to check if they had stock of Goodyears with them as I called a few other places which had no stock.

Over the phone I got a positive response whom I met and understood was answered by the owner Mr.Uday himself who told that it will be arranged. I landed there and in some time the work was done. I also got the wheel alignment and balance done and in the meanwhile had a long chat with Mr.Uday who has been a career professional in the tyre industry working in Goodyear sale for a long while before setting up his own enterprise. This outlet is branded with Yokohama which is well stocked but the deal with multi brands as well.

Since it was a weekend had a constant inflow of vehicles to get the tyre services including all the big marques BMWs and MBenz and was serviced quite efficiently by the staff. Overall had a great experience at this outlet and would surely recommend to all who find it convenient living especially in South Bangalore.

Uday Tyre Care - Tyre Shop, Wheel Alignment, Balancing and Puncture Shop

#724, 23rd Cross Rd, K.R.Road, 7th Block, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070
080 4371 8621

https://g.co/kgs/Wq6Aqq
Attached Thumbnails
Uday Tyre Care | Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-20220423_141314.jpg  

Uday Tyre Care | Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-20220423_141324.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th February 2023 at 07:36. Reason: Correcting the address from 3rd stage to 2nd stage as requested.
girishglg is offline   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks