Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2010, 14:28   #181
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooltronics View Post
I completely agree that the HP pump near Cosmos mall is a wastee. I noticed that for every 1 litre, they are giving 100ml less of a petrol and hence overall the average reduces.
Is this the one called as Mats Fuel Park? One with a Pizza outlet attached to it?
Old 23rd March 2010, 14:42   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Could you please suggest some good sations around BTM 2nd stage?
I repeat, any good PUMPs near BTM 1/2 stage? :-)
Old 23rd March 2010, 15:17   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooltronics View Post
I completely agree that the HP pump near Cosmos mall is a wastee. I noticed that for every 1 litre, they are giving 100ml less of a petrol and hence overall the average reduces.
I use to find SHELL petrol bunk in whitefield a good place to refill but now they have shot up their rates and the difference is close to 4Rs.
Nishan...
I have been a regular at this pump for normal diesel and have not noticed any drop in fuel efficiency. I used to fill up at Shell on Varthur Road till recently when the price difference was low, but now a days i have been filling at this pump.
Old 24th March 2010, 09:07   #184
BHPian

@Cooltronics , is that the outlet called 'Max fuels' you are referring to. If so, i have also heard bad reviews about them from couple of my colleagues .

Do let me know if you find a good one around Mhalli , i regularly fill from the Shell at Varthur road, but this price diff makes me think about other options.
Old 24th March 2010, 12:21   #185
Senior - BHPian

Have been a regular at Shell pumps, but the recent price hike has made me look for other options.

Any trusted pumps in Koramangala ? How is the Indian Oil pump opposite Passport Office ?

Any pumps which have automated billing like Shell ?

Rohan
Old 24th March 2010, 16:28   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_iitr View Post
Some questions:

3. I have not been able to find a trustworthy Indial Oil or HP petrol pump. Any suggestions (in and around Koramangala) ?

Rohan
Rohan, have you tried the HP petrol Pump on shinivagilu Main Road(i.e., near old Maharaja restaurant,after Bon South)

I have filled many times there, but no sure if they are OK or not. Also, last time i filled Shell, the engine felt really smooth, less noise too. But since price difference is now nearly 4 rs, planning to shift to HP premium. Is it ok on the engine? Heard that we are not supposed to put premium petrol.
Old 24th March 2010, 16:31   #187
BHPian

I regularly fill at Divya Fuel Point, i.e., HP petrol pump next to Brand Factory@ Marathahalli on Old airport Road. Any opinions on this station?
Old 24th March 2010, 16:58   #188
BHPian

iPai - My answer is AVOID IT. I have been staying in Maratha Halli from the last 6 years and this is THE WORST bumk around. I fill it from Shell varthur and one of my friend says Matts near cosmos is good. Not sure though. Guys, any review on Matts?
Old 24th March 2010, 17:03   #189
BHPian

Most of the times I go to Shell at Vitthal Malyya road. I also have good satisfaction at Indian Oil located at St. Marks road. At Shell we can have peace of mind but now the fuel costs more there, looks like no subsidy.
Old 24th March 2010, 18:34   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
iPai - My answer is AVOID IT. I have been staying in Maratha Halli from the last 6 years and this is THE WORST bumk around. I fill it from Shell varthur and one of my friend says Matts near cosmos is good. Not sure though. Guys, any review on Matts?
Look a few posts back, there are several comments about matts...

Personally i have had a good experience here, however, several others have had reported bad incidents.
Old 24th March 2010, 19:30   #191
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPai View Post
Rohan, have you tried the HP petrol Pump on shinivagilu Main Road(i.e., near old Maharaja restaurant,after Bon South)

I have filled many times there, but no sure if they are OK or not. Also, last time i filled Shell, the engine felt really smooth, less noise too. But since price difference is now nearly 4 rs, planning to shift to HP premium. Is it ok on the engine? Heard that we are not supposed to put premium petrol.
I have not tried the HP pump near Maharaja restaurant. Is it a company owned company operated one ?

There are many threads on use of premium fuels. Different people have different opinions on this. Some feel that they get better pick up with premium fuel. Some feel that premium fuel is less likely to be adulterated. Some feel that premium fuels are useless, they don't provide any extra benefit.

I feel its better to stick with normal petrol because it is cheaper and recommended by car company. If you feel like spending extra, use some additive like system G with normal petrol.

Rohan
Old 24th March 2010, 20:28   #192
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPai View Post
I regularly fill at Divya Fuel Point, i.e., HP petrol pump next to Brand Factory@ Marathahalli on Old airport Road. Any opinions on this station?
If not Shell, I fill here. Have witnessed a drop of 1km per lt in bike when compared to what I get with Shell normal. But otherwise I have found this bunk to be decent. I get the similar mileage with Matt/Max HP bunk next to Cosmos.

Regards,
Old 25th March 2010, 11:06   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap04 View Post
@Cooltronics , is that the outlet called 'Max fuels' you are referring to. If so, i have also heard bad reviews about them from couple of my colleagues .

Do let me know if you find a good one around Mhalli , i regularly fill from the Shell at Varthur road, but this price diff makes me think about other options.
@ Kap: I think its called MATS fuel pump. We have diverse opinon related to this pump but I have constantly noticed that the fuel guage is a notch down as compared to when I fill from SHELL and its clearly seen in the drop of Mileage.
My car needs a refill and m yet to find a decent pump ;-)
I've heard the one opp to Manipal Hospital is good and also Shankar & Sons in JeevanBhima Nagar
Old 25th March 2010, 11:45   #194
BHPian

Hello,

How is the Indian Oil Petrol Pump near Bellandur on ORR, next to ICICI Bank. Please provide feedback. I am looking for a company owned and company operated Indian Oil Petrol Pump around Marathalli Area or any one nearest to MA=aratahalli.
Old 30th March 2010, 10:14   #195
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchiniwal View Post
I am looking for a company owned and company operated Indian Oil Petrol Pump ...
See the post here. Do not assume that all COCO pumps are good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks