Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2011, 16:49   #406
Senior - BHPian

Re: Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore

Anyone who is in South Bangalore read Jayanagar, BTM would have passed through the BPCL Advitha petrol bunks one near Jayanagar 4th block church and the other one at BTM 16th Main Udupi garden signal.

These bunks have been hassle free fill for many many years now. Also the BPCL COCO bunk opposite IBM at Bannerghatta road is also a good place to fill.
Old 11th October 2011, 17:11   #407
Distinguished - BHPian

@Girish, the one opp IBM has not been very popular for a long time now. If you are getting good service there, then good. Do check other reports here in this thread.

I have not tried Advaita in Jayanagar. But am not convinced by the one in BTM layout.
Old 20th October 2011, 19:36   #408
Oxy
BHPian

Th HP petrol bunk at Hope Farm junction has been closed since a few days. It was a notorious one anyway.
Old 21st October 2011, 12:52   #409
BHPian

The 24 hour IOC COCO outlet in BTM Layout has Nitrogen available now. Could not check on the pricing, Will get an update on that this weekend.

-Sajan
Old 21st October 2011, 13:03   #410
Distinguished - BHPian

@Sajan - fill fuel for 1000 Rs, and the Nitrogen is free. Got to try it out while the offer lasts
Old 21st October 2011, 13:19   #411
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Sajan - fill fuel for 1000 Rs, and the Nitrogen is free. Got to try it out while the offer lasts
What about top ups?

-Sajan
Old 21st October 2011, 14:45   #412
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
What about top ups?

-Sajan
Only topups are free, and for a full refill, 20/- per tyre.

Got a full tyre fillup 40-50 days ago, and he charged me 40/- for front two tyres, for a full refill. Topup is free.(subject to minimum fuel fillup of 1000/-)
rishie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2011, 17:19   #413
BHPian

Which is the best bunk to fill diesel in and around marathahalli/whitefield/itpl? I use Shell for petrol, but their diesel is expensive(by almost 10 Rs.). Reviews for any other pump are not good, seems every bunk in this area has cheated a few people.
Old 16th November 2011, 17:25   #414
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_joker View Post
Which is the best bunk to fill diesel in and around marathahalli/whitefield/itpl?
There's a good HP pump near Cosmos mall near BEML Layout. It's on the left when you're going towards CMRIT college.
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2011, 17:28   #415
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
There's a good HP pump near Cosmos mall near BEML Layout. It's on the left when you're going towards CMRIT college.
Thanks.. That should be the one just after Cosmos mall, right?.. Will definitely try out for my next refuel..
Old 17th November 2011, 09:18   #416
Senior - BHPian

The BP petrol pump in koramangala 7th block, opp HDFC bank made an unsuccessful attempt to cheat me.

This was my first and last visit to this bunk. Please avoid this bunk.

I generally visit the Indian Oil bunk opp passport office. They have never tried any tricks on me. Highly recommended.

Rohan
Old 17th November 2011, 10:44   #417
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_joker View Post
Which is the best bunk to fill diesel in and around marathahalli/whitefield/itpl? I use Shell for petrol, but their diesel is expensive(by almost 10 Rs.). Reviews for any other pump are not good, seems every bunk in this area has cheated a few people.
If you don't mind travelling little further than Whitefield, there is a HP bunk called Pink Petrol Park which is located after Varthur village (approximatley 3 kms from Forum Value Mall). The quality of diesel is excellent there. I have been getting better fuel efficiency since I started filling Diesel from there. They don't play any tricks on you. The attendants are very courteous. They don't crib for filling air and they always keep the air filling machine in a very good condition.
guyfrmblr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th November 2011, 10:55   #418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfrmblr View Post
If you don't mind travelling little further than Whitefield, there is a HP bunk called Pink Petrol Park which is located after Varthur village (approximatley 3 kms from Forum Value Mall). The quality of diesel is excellent there. I have been getting better fuel efficiency since I started filling Diesel from there. They don't play any tricks on you. The attendants are very courteous. They don't crib for filling air and they always keep the air filling machine in a very good condition.
Thanks for your suggestion.. I will try it out. I have seen it a few times, have never visited it.
Old 17th November 2011, 23:56   #419
Team-BHP Support

You could try the BP Bunk opposite Manipal Hospital on Airport Road. We've always got good mileage in our Hondas and my Santro anyway is a chronic drinker, so it makes no difference. The attendants are not only polite, they insist on cleaning your windscreen and they do a pretty good job of it too. They will not try to cheat you. I'd heard of one attendant who tried to hoodwink a customer and he got sacked on the spot, apparently.
Old 22nd December 2011, 21:21   #420
Team-BHP Support

Tried a new pump today; guess it's fairly new too.

On the way from ORR to ITPL (thru' Hoodi circle), there's a HPCL pump just before the Cognizant building. It's named Vikhyaath Filling Station.

The pump itself is decently spacious; there are around 3 columns of filling stations and N2 filling and normal air pump on either side of the length.
The guys were fairly content with their job of collecting money and filling fuel; they didn't seem very kicked about cheating anyone!

Also noticed there's a Shell around 0.3 kms before this one. For so long, I thought it was the Shell on the road straight from Graphite India that everyone referred to when they spoke of Shell in this area. So, there are 3 Shell bunks in such a small radius!

Last edited by Amartya : 23rd December 2011 at 12:00. Reason: Thanks for the reported post, added the name of the fuel station.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks