Team-BHP - Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Trusted Petrol Pumps in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/6106-trusted-petrol-pumps-bangalore.html)

Hey

For all you Blreans...where do you guys tank up, and what do you put in? Which are your most trusted outlets, and which ones do you hate the most?

I'll start off with some...

My regular is DM & Sons opposite Manipal Hospital. I tank up there, on Speed. Never had a problem with their fuel quality, but I've never checked for volume either.

Also Webb's, on MG Road, is a COCO, and takes all credit cards without a surcharge. They also seem OK.

Last is the Club HP opposite Khivraj Motors on Kasturba Rd. Comes highly recommended, and also seen Vijay Mallya's Ferrari, S-class, MG and various others being filled there. Obviously must be OK.

I don't trust any IOC outlet. They all seem to be bad.

i say the best would be the shell outlets..one near ISKON and one on mallya road....
else every one would have there "preferred" outlets in separate localities...
i fill anywhere...now....
earlier when i had high compression..only from one on st.marks road or nagpals

For the Vtec - I feed Speed usually

Kasturba Road
Nagpals
Koramangala opp Raheja complex - so far no probs

@iceman...there are 3 on st marks rd...after kabab corner, front of ford, or after bowring/opp tafe

where is nagpals?

nagpals is on residency road opposite imperial restaurant...st.marks road near bowring....with the juice/kulfi stall in it...opposite to TAFE

Oh yeah...so that's nagpals...only guys in blore that stock 93...

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
I don't trust any IOC outlet. They all seem to be bad.

Going to IOC at St Marks Road for 11 years. Filling Premium 91 since they introduced. No problem at all.

webbs used to be a factory outlet, suddenly they seem to have privatised it....i fill only here...

I have a new Euro III wagonR any idea which fuel to use?
Also there is a shell petrol pump in blore....heard fuel there is of good quality.
they two types of petrol normal and premium...dont know about octane ratings

I have been filling up at the BP station opposite IBM office on Bannerghatta, this is near the Sagar Apollo Hospital.

filling up ioc premium since they intorduced at madhu enterprise opp dialm on airport road

Fill up at KAVERI opposite lal bagh
been filling there ever since i got my bike
have had no problem on quality and quantity

gett great mileage on my 180 get nearly 52-53

Heard its gonna shut down this december since some land dispute
need to find another good one,
first choice will be SHELL hope they open one in south bangalore soon

My cars run on Power from the HP company outlet opposite iFlex in CV Raman Nagar. Good outlet. The petrol is about 15 Paise cheaper than the cost displayed outside, if that makes any difference.

used to run on IOC 91 from either the one on St Marks Road (Next to Koshy's) or on Old Madras Road, near the RTO.

Shifted to Power/ HP due to:
1. Pump is MUCH closer to home
2. There seems to be no perceptible difference in FE/ Performance between Power and IOC 91

hey...well i fill at the SHELL pump near ISKON... and also the reddy pump (BP) near Sheddies is supposed to be a very good pump.
cheers

I heard bad feedback (about cheating the customers on the volume) about the following outlets... so try to avoid these ...

1) IOC outlet on Airport road near diamond district cross.
2) BP outlet on old madras road .. just at the starting of the cable bridge
while going towards KR puram....