Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2014, 18:32   #46
BHPian

Re: Tyre Dealer : Millivisions (Doddamavalli, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousivakutti View Post
Hi Folks, I've booked the Honda City and planing to upgrade tyres upon arrival to 195/60R15 Michelin XM2. Could you please help with a dealer around Jayanagar, J.P.Nagar, Kanakapura Road area for exchange of stock with new Michelin XM2.
This response being nearly a month since yours, may I as what you did get for the stock tyres and if you have not cut any deal so far what prices are you looking for and what make the stock tyres are?
Karadi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2015, 17:15   #47
BHPian

I had gone to the Millivisions (or was it millennium?) Tyres Shop at Lalbagh today to buy a Tyre. The 185/60 R15 Bridgestone B250 that my Zest is shod with, costs 4850/- as per them. Fitting extra! I had looked up the prices on Snapdeal before going there (4580/-) . I said that I belong to the teambhp forum and requested them to give me the last price. He reduced 50Rs from the offer price.

In the end, I went to "Sai tyremaster" at Minerva circle(left at the circle when coming from NIMHANS) . The nice man there, Mr Manohar, quoted 4700/- for the same tyre including Fitment AND Balancing. For balancing he has a shop near his godown. At first he had said that I'd have to get the balancing done at Vijay's. After I gone out for 5 minutes to the ATM, he said that he will do balancing himself.

The Tyre itself is of the 38th week of 2014 (mid-September), so slightly more than 6 months old. He didn't buy my old tyre, but checked the insides for me and said it is in good condition. He suggested that it would be more useful if it remained with me and not sold for scrap.

Last edited by nijelj : 10th April 2015 at 17:17.
nijelj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2015, 12:32   #48
Senior - BHPian

I had bought my Pirelli Scorpion ATRs through them. Overall, good service. I bought the 5th tyre after a few months, Govind helped in sourcing it, and gave me the same price as the previous 4, after some back and forth. Satisfied. Will buy from them again.
Old 4th November 2015, 20:21   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
I had bought my Pirelli Scorpion ATRs through them. Overall, good service. I bought the 5th tyre after a few months, Govind helped in sourcing it, and gave me the same price as the previous 4, after some back and forth. Satisfied. Will buy from them again.
what was the price of each tyre ? how are they ?

Last edited by Fortuner71 : 4th November 2015 at 20:21. Reason: added
Old 26th December 2018, 14:09   #50
BHPian

Resurrecting an old thread.

Is Millivision still a recommended store? Any recent experiences on service/pricing? Do they take care of installation as well?

Need to change tires for my Altis.

Regards
Rex
Old 26th December 2018, 15:26   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_varghese View Post
Is Millivision still a recommended store? Any recent experiences on service/pricing? Do they take care of installation as well?
Yes, you can go to Millivision. The prices are competitive, and service is good too.
condor is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 1st March 2019, 14:47   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Yes, you can go to Millivision. The prices are competitive, and service is good too.
Agreed Yes! My friend wanted some tyres which were not easy to find. These guys were very helpful and I was in touch with Govindan directly.
Captain Slow is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks