Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly recommended 32 71.11%
Recommended 10 22.22%
NOT recommended 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2023, 15:57   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tyre Professionals (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

Nikhil, thanks to Manju & the boys. All good, as usual.
Yeah Manju is good, so is Naik and the technicians who worked on my car, Dileep, Abbas & the WA guy who was super friendly and helpful as I was insisting on the alignment values to be exactly in line within the standards on the s/w interface.

-------

I was looking for tyres for my BMW 3GT. Spoke to many dealers like Madhus, Balaji Tyres, SLN pit stop etc. while all were good at giving “best” prices. It used to end there.

Then I was referred to Tyre Professionals (a unit of Madhus).

Mr Manjunath’s behavior is commendable. Very diligent follow up. Highly knowledgeable and Patiently answered my 100s off questions. Leaving me very inclined to go to them.

Once I confirmed my choice he was quick to procure the Pirelli’s and update me.

On visiting I was given a warm welcome. The technicians were very knowledgeable and friendly. Special mention of Dinesh and Abbas. They are so good with their work. No hotch-potch. No hurry to finish up with one and go to the next.

Forgot to ask the name of the technician doing the wheel alignment. Super knowledgeable and accommodating. Made sure I was satisfied with the alignment. As I was very particular about the readings.

The only con if I have to hunt for one - No availability Tea/Coffee while waiting 😆😆

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks