Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2016, 15:33   #586
Senior - BHPian

Re: Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream1188 View Post
Yes Condor.. Very Much the same..
I think the Mysore Madhus is not owned by the same people. However I'd let Nikhil comment here.
reignofchaos is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2016, 15:40   #587
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignofchaos View Post
I think the Mysore Madhus is not owned by the same people. However I'd let Nikhil comment here.
They Started in Mysore have been their customer from the time we owned a omni 90's. Here is an excerpt from their site,
"Welcome to the homepage of Madhus. The Madhus group has been in the tyre business for more than 60 years. Started in Mysore and expanding to Bangalore, we have developed a reputation in the market for honest, ethical and high quality service"
Old 12th April 2016, 12:38   #588
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi,

I know I'm not allowed to post here, but your experience warrants a different thread

The Mysore stores are run by my uncles and while we share the common name, the ownership, management, everything is different.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 12th April 2016, 15:07   #589
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Hi,

I know I'm not allowed to post here, but your experience warrants a different thread

The Mysore stores are run by my uncles and while we share the common name, the ownership, management, everything is different.
Thanks for the clarification. It is perfectly okay to mention this
ajmat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 00:25   #590
BHPian

After reading about Nikhil and his Madhus Enterprises for almost 4 years, I finally made up my mind to visit them for the first time for the wheel alignment and balancing. Also an upcoming long drive necessitated the overall wheels health checkup.

I had called them in the afternoon about the closing time (which is 7 pm) and assuming that I would face a moderate traffic enroute, I started from whitefield at 4.45 pm. With as many shortcuts possible, I was able to reach their stores only at 6.55 pm. They were kind enough to take my car for the wheel alignment and it was completed under 5 minutes. The wheel balancing took another 15 minutes since they were occupied with some other cars. Overall a professional job and the team knew their job well.

Noticed that they have the facility for AC gas filling at INR 1000 but they said that they had no way of checking what is the AC gas level in the car before filling. Since it was closing time could not discuss more in detail about it.

The stress of driving all the way instantly vanished on seeing a Porsche 911 Carrerra at Madhus' parked at Madhus and was being attended to for some wheel related activity. Was too distracted by the Porsche to watch the process of the wheel balancing.
bhandary is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2016, 00:41   #591
BHPian

I plan on going here tomorrow morning for wheel alignment and balancing all the way from Hoodi. Hopefully I have a good experience
I plan to change the car wipers. Is there any store near Madhus? Even better, do they sell those?
rohanak1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2016, 11:11   #592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhandary View Post
I had called them in the afternoon about the closing time (which is 7 pm) and assuming that I would face a moderate traffic enroute, I started from whitefield at 4.45 pm. With as many shortcuts possible, I was able to reach their stores only at 6.55 pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanak1 View Post
I plan on going here tomorrow morning for wheel alignment and balancing all the way from Hoodi.
Looks like lot of people travelling all the way from Whitefield to Madhus. Definitely worth it for sure.

I have been a regular visitor at Madhus near Double Road Bangalore every time my car clocks 5K KM, for regular wheel alignment and balancing. Travel all the way from Whitefield and get it done by their experts. They do a nice job and its done in front of your eyes. It ensures a very trouble free ride for another 5K Kms and also takes care of the uneven tire wear and tear.
Last few times, have been doing the Road Force Balancing they are having.
narayanang76 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 15:46   #593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanak1 View Post
I plan on going here tomorrow morning for wheel alignment and balancing all the way from Hoodi. Hopefully I have a good experience
I plan to change the car wipers. Is there any store near Madhus? Even better, do they sell those?
Great job done by Madhus. The staff explains the process as well. Would definitely suggest this to friends.

Their name board suggests that they do Emission Testing but they don't do it. Perhaps can be removed

Last edited by rohanak1 : 31st May 2016 at 16:03.
rohanak1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2016, 14:09   #594
BHPian

I am planning to change tyres for my Swift Vxi with XM2 185/70/R14. Had a quick call to Madhu's, price quoted was Rs 4850, but alignment and balancing would be charged extra.

Isn't alignment and balancing taken care when one is replacing all tyres? What is general trend in Bangalore?
Old 10th June 2016, 15:15   #595
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpid View Post
I am planning to change tyres for my Swift Vxi with XM2 185/70/R14. Had a quick call to Madhu's, price quoted was Rs 4850, but alignment and balancing would be charged extra.
Quote:
Isn't alignment and balancing taken care when one is replacing all tyres?
Taken care by the owner

What is general trend in Bangalore?
The trend is that few sellers quote the price inclusive of A&B and extra charges for only the weights when they give you a number for tires while few others clearly mention extra charges for A&B.

In fact, most of them will also mention charges for Valves for new tires.

You would notice that most often, when you do the math and add individual charges, they add up to almost the same as the bundled price.
Old 20th June 2016, 16:42   #596
BHPian

Just got back from Madhus got the 4 tyres changed on my car. The service was quick and professional. They gave a 10% discount as i am a teambhp member. Did wheel alignment and balancing, also got the valves changed. Overall experience was pretty good worth the drive from HSR to there to get the job done satisfactorily.
Dushie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2016, 18:03   #597
BHPian

I had to change the tyres on my Manza EX Qjet, it had been running on stock Bridgestone tyres for about 55K kms now. I had a quick chat with Nikhil and took his suggestions. I had Bridgestone, Michelin and Yoko in mind. Went ahead with Yokohama Earth 1 as the reviews were good and also they were lighter on the pocket.

W/A and W/B completed, there was a slight hiccup with the Wheel Balancing machine. The machine kept showing 0g for every tyre, no display of OK or any weights. The technician and I found it strange and switched to the alternate one and voila it worked as expected.

Thanks to Nikhil for the pre-arrangements. Got a good discount on account of T-BHP.

Best Regards,
Rajiv
rajiv.kulkarni is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2016, 09:31   #598
BHPian

Going to Madhu's today for new tyres. Called up and got pricing and directions. Now how do I get Team BHP discount from Madhus ?
vivek.ks is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2016, 10:10   #599
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek.ks View Post
Going to Madhu's today for new tyres. Called up and got pricing and directions. Now how do I get Team BHP discount from Madhus ?
While billing just say you are a Team BHP member and they will apply 10% discount. If Nikhil is available, just talk to him and he will take care of it
fusionbang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 13:55   #600
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajiv.kulkarni View Post

W/A and W/B completed, there was a slight hiccup with the Wheel Balancing machine. The machine kept showing 0g for every tyre, no display of OK or any weights. The technician and I found it strange and switched to the alternate one and voila it worked as expected.

Rajiv
Nikhil, You need to get the machine on the left checked - Ignore this if already done - 2 weeks back i had the same issue. All wheels were showing 0,0 and "Excessive Road Force" before I was shifted to the one on the right.

I try to stick to the machine on the left because of the printer :-)
nareshtrao is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks