Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2021, 21:58   #736
BHPian

Re: Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)

One of the most iconic Tyre stores of Bangalore has closed down their oldest store on Langford Road on 31st March. I am sure many T-BHPians from Bangalore have some great memories from this place.

The new Wilson Garden store is very spacious and it has some great facilities, especially the parking.
samabhi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th April 2021, 17:59   #737
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samabhi View Post
One of the most iconic Tyre stores of Bangalore has closed down their oldest store on Langford Road on 31st March.
I had received this note on WhatsApp as below:

Quote:
After 40 years of offering world class wheel and tyre services, it is time for the pioneering tyre store of India, Madhus Enterprises to go quietly into the night.

As the financial year of 2020 draws to a close, we pull down the shutters one last time at this iconic location in Bangalore

Madhus Enterprises was more than a tyre shop. It was a pioneering business which revolutionised the way tyres was retailed in India.

Madhus Enterprises showed every tyre store, every tyre company, the future of the tyre business.

Madhus Enterprises showed every car owner the standard they could demand from tyre stores when it came to technical expertise and the love and care shown on the car.

However, all the qualities that made Madhus Enterprises the leader are still holding strong in our new location, just 1 km away at Madhus Tyre Centre Wilson Garden.
Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)-madhustyrecenter.jpg
Old 3rd August 2021, 13:14   #738
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post
When the tyre pressure was checked, it showed 38 PSI. I use a inflator at home when the tyres are and had set it at 33 PSI.
It happened to me too. Did the same jobs that you did too. In my case, I had inflated the tyres with my compressor at home to 33 psi. It showed 35 psi when checked at the location. Thankfully the person doing the balancing did not adjust the pressure downward. I checked the next day at home and I got a reading of 33 psi. I agree that a bit of education to the people doing the wheel balancing will help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks