Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2010, 18:49   #76
Senior - BHPian

Ive been to madhu's and i loved their service. Also they helped me get warranty over my yoko which developed a bulge.

Last edited by Stratos : 30th May 2011 at 12:13. Reason: We don't permit any discussion on vendor discounts for BHPians
Old 21st October 2010, 11:36   #77
BHPian

Hello,
Everything has been mentioned over here, so guess I do not have to reintroduce about the service @ Madhu's. Just one word, Awsome!!
Called up Nithin, who must have been busy with his studies. Did not receive and next 5 mins Nikhil is calling back. Checks out my requirements and we discuss for about 10 mins. Nikhil assured someone from Madhu's will call back.
Next 10 mins, I get a call.

"Sir I am Ravi, calling from Madhu's. Mr Nikhil asked me to call you. Please tell me sir how can I help you. "

We discuss again, and finally it was XM1+. Asked if the tires are readily available. Quick answer Yes sir. We have them. I shall have them ready before you can come here.

Gave him an appointment between 4.45 and 5.15 PM. Reached @ 5 PM only to find the bay's are full and place to park. I park the car in the lane there and go meet Mr Ravi.

Welcome sir!, I was waiting for you. Please give me the Keys sir. I shall have it parked in the front. Hand him the keys and wait for 5 mins. He is back again.

Sir I will show you all the 185/70/R14's. You tell me which one to fit. Was confused between the Apollo Acelere and XM1+.

Finally decided to go in for XM1+.

Next 30 mins, the folks there worked like bee's and my vehicle is ready.

Mr Ravi came back and said nother 10 mins, will get the alignment done. 5.50 PM I am driving out.

Overall, felt very good.

Only problem I felt was the parking space. There were lot of vehicles coming in and going out. With this there were few traffic jams on the main road.

Thanks Nikhil!

Last edited by Stratos : 30th May 2011 at 12:13. Reason: We don't permit any discussion on vendor discounts for BHPians
Old 21st October 2010, 11:43   #78
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

nikhil - thanks for the help with my dad's car. he was extremely happy at the service he got when he went there on Monday.

I dont think there is anywhere else other than Madhu's in Bangalore that can even sit in one's consideration set when it comes to tyres, tyre balancing, wheel alignment and nitrogen filling.

thanks!
Old 26th October 2010, 14:10   #79
BHPian

Where is Madhu's tyres near Jayanagar?
Old 28th October 2010, 17:33   #80
Distinguished - BHPian

It's not Jayanagar per se. It is on Langford Road, Shantinagar. However, it is easily accessible from Jayanagar.
Old 30th October 2010, 16:35   #81
BHPian

If one stays in Jayanagar TYRE professionals is a easier place to access and its run by the same management right Nikhil !!
Old 5th November 2010, 13:35   #82
BHPian

Just got back from Madhus, got a wheel alignment and balancing done. Great service, quick, and very courteous. Would definitely recommend.
Old 5th November 2010, 14:52   #83
Senior - BHPian

Back from Madhus after changing my front and back tyres (M45), and glad to say that I am a very happy customer. Quick, professional and courteous service. I will definitely recommend the place.

@vista_qjd I think I saw your car when I was there - by the time I parked my bike, your car was gone inside. Narrowly missed meeting you, friend :(

Old 12th November 2010, 21:42   #84
BHPian

Got new shoes for my Getz today on the form of XM1+. Got a good deal and Mr.Ravi was very patient in answering all my queries about various brands and sizes. He suggested me to go in for Continental CEC3 and even showed me how an upsize tyre(185/70 R13) would fit my OEM alloy. But I went with the Michelins in stock size(175/70 R13) and it was job well done.

Very kind of Nikhil to call me up inspite of his busy study schedule.

Definitely recommendable to all in Bangalore

Thanks once again

Last edited by Stratos : 30th May 2011 at 12:12. Reason: We don't permit any discussion on vendor discounts for BHPians
Old 15th November 2010, 15:50   #85
BHPian

Got wheel alignment done in Tyre proff Jayanagar as guided by Nikhil.

Excellent service by the guys and they dont aim at customer satisfaction but customer delight ;

Personal follow up by Nikhil at the day end on the service - this is the personal touch they add to their service and stand out compared to other service providers
Old 22nd November 2010, 20:10   #86
BANNED

Though Nikhil is always Unavailable these days, took the car to Madhu's.

Mentioned T-BHP and got a prompt and timely service

4th time with 4 different cars and each time they have been good.
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)-imag_1793.jpg  

Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)-imag_1794.jpg  

Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)-imag_1795.jpg  

Old 22nd November 2010, 20:16   #87
Senior - BHPian

got alloys and tires fitted, alignment and balancing done at langford road.
Mentioned about team bhp and got prompt service , staff was courteous , efficient.

pictures

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2148594

this was my first visit and i am impressed
Old 23rd November 2010, 20:37   #88
BANNED

Today was the day for another VW

Had requested Nikhil to check for the software for the older Beetle's, when i checked with his shop yesterday, they confirmed having got the older VW readings available with them

So on the way back from office, went to Madhu's. Got the much required alignment done, i feel lot relieved, since my tyres were wearing out unevenly on all sides.
Attached Thumbnails
Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)-imag_1797.jpg  

Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)-imag_1796.jpg  

Old 14th December 2010, 15:02   #89
BHPian

Re: Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)

I got Wheel balancing and alignment done at Vijay Alignment,100FT Rd,JP Nagar about 6 months back and today i notice innerside of the front tyre is getting bald,car has run about 3k since last alignment.

After reading this thread experience at Madhus is good for many. I will visit Madhus at Langford Road,hoping to get right alignment done this time.

Last edited by maximus. : 14th December 2010 at 15:06.
Old 21st December 2010, 16:00   #90
Team-BHP Support

Re: Wheel Alignment/Balancing : Madhus Enterprises (Langford rd, Bangalore)

I had to get wheel alignment and balacing done on my Corsa so was going through threads when I bumped into this one. I called up the nos. given and asked for Nikhil but was told he is busy wid his MBA studies.

Got an appt. scheduled for tomorrow morning at the double road shop; who should I ask for?

One doubt : The last time I got the wheel alignment and balancing done (which was done after ages, the tyres were literally not completely vertical) from some place else, the mechanic did it for 4 tyres. 1 tyre got punctured and I had to put the stepney in; which was NOT taken for the alignment/balancing.

So,
1) during wheel alignment/balancing, do they check all 5 wheels or only the 4 ones in service
2) when they don't check the stepney, in the eventuality of a puncture, doesn't the non-aligned and balanced stepney disturb the rest 3?

Most Viewed