Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2017, 13:51   #91
BHPian

Re: Automotive Garage - Automechs (Koramangala, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
Well. I had a very forgettable experience with this place. This was in Jan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothatchaway View Post
Well, customer service is not Naveen's forte; ...
Since he is close by, you may choose to drop in someday giving him the benefit of the doubt, given his proximity his services may prove handy to you for services which may be a tad more urgent in nature.
I agree. Cusotmer service over phone is not his strength. But I would think once he takes on your work he should do a good job. I suggest giving him the benefit of the doubt. Next time, should you need to try his service, visit him personally with or without your car. That should allow him to recollect easily. Following my issue with the bonnet, which he promptly fixed I wanted him to provide me a quote for replacing my windshield as well. Had to call him a couple of times and message him one time as a reminder to provide me a quote. He was at least able to recollect the car since he had seen it physically.

As for the job on fixing the bonnet, it was as he suspected alignment gone wrong. He was able to fix it within a day and promptly called me once the car was ready. All good, I just hope he could have run a quick wet cloth over the car to wipe away the dust and some fingerprints before he handed over the car. Was accepting only cash so had to hunt for ATMs close by having cash. Overall happy.
I have a quote for windshield replacement from him, which is lesser than Windshield Experts, am planning to give it to him shortly.
Old 22nd September 2020, 10:24   #92
BHPian

How is the feedback for this place now days? Anyone has any recent experiences? I am looking for a FNG for my Tata Zest QJT in and around HSR, Koramangala, Agara. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Old 22nd September 2020, 11:34   #93
BHPian

I have no idea about Automechs. Since you have mentioned that you are looking for an FNG, please refer to the below. They seem to have very good reviews all over.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/banga...ml#post3843249 (Multi-Brand Car Service : Carsmith Motors (Bangalore))
Nalin1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 21:31   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin1 View Post
I have no idea about Automechs. Since you have mentioned that you are looking for an FNG, please refer to the below. They seem to have very good reviews all over.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/banga...ml#post3843249 (Multi-Brand Car Service : Carsmith Motors (Bangalore))
Thank you, this certainly looks promising. And it is very close to me as well, wonder how I missed it in spite of going for a run around Agara lake for quite some time now.

I will visit them and will add feedback to the original thread.

Thanks again!!!

Most Viewed