Team-BHP - ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/82890-ice-accessories-sachins-auto-shop-koramangala-bangalore-2.html)

I have installed Audio system, Remote locking, leather steering cover and fab. seat covers.
While fixing the steering back, they had broken a part accidentally. Kumar repaid the money when i replaced the part.
And next is they replaced the MDF plank of my car, since the side cover which holds the plank was coming out due to the weight, got it replaced with boxes

I recommended this shop to all my friends and till now everyone are happy except the lack of parking space. May be one should visit here in weekdays,
weekends are always busy.

I would not hesitate to recommend them for any ICE related stuff. I used them just for install, they did a very good job. No problems in last 4 years!

I have bought K&N Stock replacement filter, Hella relay with 90/100 bulbs, 3M Economy sunfilm from this store. Except the space for parking the cars,rest all was absolutely good.

I made a visit to Autoshop (7th Block Koramangala) and Autoplanet (Behind BDA Koramangala).

Autoplanet guy i felt 'knew' more about the stuffs. He explained to me every bit and piece of car audio, systems, speakers, amp's etc with drawings and technical things!!!

Autoshop yeah on the other hand I felt was very decent and reasonable in their approach. Pricewise both very close.

So now what do you people suggest? Autoshop or Autoplanet ? My Office stands right in the center of these two :) !

Im planning to upgrade my music system which I had in my Esteem to my new Swift.

Things I have is - 2 Channel Amp, JBL Rear oval speakers, jbl bass tube.
Things I need - Pioneer HU (looking at 5290), Hertz component speakers.
Hows the upgradation? IS that fine ?
My budget for the upgradation is 15k. Please suggest.
PS: My Maruti Dealer offered sony GT494U HU (with an overall big discount) but then many said no Sony when it comes to amps and stuffs!!! ur view?

Bought a Pioneer HU and JBL front and rear coaxial speakers for my Swift. Straight talking and honest. I got a quote from them couple of days before purchasing. On the day of purchase the HU prices came down by 400Rs and they passed it to me.

Had ICE installed in my car from Sachin's in 2005 and no problems till now. They give decent discount too. The place is really value for money. I have already recommended to couple of my relatives also and will recommend in future. :thumbs up

Very decent place good people (the two brothers), and pretty good work quality. have been going to them from 2006 till date, havent needed to look elsewhere. Lately though, the flow of customers has increased manifold, so much so that their place seems hard pressed to accomodate all customers at one go, especially on Saturdays!!

ALl in all, highly recommended for simple and clean installs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_sant2005 (Post 1958281)
I made a visit to Autoshop (7th Block Koramangala) and Autoplanet (Behind BDA Koramangala).

Autoplanet guy i felt 'knew' more about the stuffs. He explained to me every bit and piece of car audio, systems, speakers, amp's etc with drawings and technical things!!!

Autoshop yeah on the other hand I felt was very decent and reasonable in their approach. Pricewise both very close.

So now what do you people suggest? Autoshop or Autoplanet ? My Office stands right in the center of these two :) !

Avoid Auto Planet at any cost. Kumar is good at marketing, no ethics and experienced staff. I can never forget them as their boys did a rough and inexperienced install on my new car and introduced a major rattle at the back by spoiling the clips (which I am still living with). They try to sell whatever they have margin. The installs are cheap, but do not go there if you love your car. I had posted my experience in the Auto Accessories thread in ICE section. Go through the thread before taking selecting a ICE shop.

Had a good experience with Sachin's Autoshop. Purchased a Pioneer DVD HU with USB and IPOD support, Infinity components and rear coaxials. Went to buy JBL, but picked up the Infinity after listening to the demo system the guy played for me. Good thing was, he was not pushing for the Infinity. He let me make my choice patiently. The HU costed me 11K and the speaker set cost me 12K.

The install was done quickly - would have preferred if they had used polythene sheets to ensure the seats don;t get dirty. The clean up post the install could have been better.

Also picked up an iGadget Bluetooth rear view mirror (recommended by the shop owner). Having used this for 20 days now, I would highly recommend it for those looking for a handsfree phone option in the car.

Autoshop is good, the folks there are decent mannered and speak to you properly. I had gone there on suggestion of some in the zen modification thread for fixing relay & higher rated headlight.

Then i went there atleast 3 more times.

Autoplanet I had been there some 2 times but did not purchase anything as the person in charge seemed like someone who will sell you what he likes or has margin and not listen to what the customer wants.

Nice guys, the brothers are from the home town which I belong to. (no partiality here) :)

I bought my NEO alloys and Michelins tyres here, also got by BOSCH wipers.

Later bought JBL Speakers for my Brother in law's Getz, reasonable pricing too.

Planning to go there again and get new pair or rear speakers for my Santro.

Cheers!
Rajiv

Do they sell tyres also ?

I have seen alloy wheels, but not tyres in that shop.

I got the sun film installed in my i10 from this shop, I am satisfied with the workmanship. :thumbs up

Rohan

Anybody has installed reverse parking sensors from them? Can anyone suggest a good place in Bangalore for this. My requirement is parking sensors with LED display and also seat covers for my Punto

Quote:

Originally Posted by arunkk (Post 2176532)
Anybody has installed reverse parking sensors from them? Can anyone suggest a good place in Bangalore for this. My requirement is parking sensors with LED display and also seat covers for my Punto

Got my reverse parking sensors installed from them for my Hyundai Accent. They have a range of sensors to fit all budgets. Prices AFAIK are reasonable and competitive.

Mine was the one with LED's integrated into the mirror with distance indicator. Installation was good apart from one sore point. The installer had left some wires from the sensors dangling from the rear bumper, which over a few months got cut.
Went back to them and they had it fixed free of cost!

i got my ICE, seats and number plates done here. decent guys and very helpful. i think one of them is my colleague's school friend.