Highly Recommended 38 48.10%
Recommended 36 45.57%
NOT Recommended 5 6.33%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2013, 12:46   #61
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore)

Visited Sachin's Auto Shop for Horn replacement on my Swift Dzire.
They'd said they open at 11.30am and I was there on time only to find the shop closed.

Asked their employees waiting outside who said the owner should be there any time. 2 more vehicles turned up and we waited till 12pm when the owners arrived and opened the place.
Fixing the horn required removing the front bumper - work was done neatly, good workmanship and all over in about 20 minutes.

Details of the horn - Here

Last edited by khan_sultan : 1st December 2013 at 08:34.
NPV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st December 2013, 15:28   #62
Senior - BHPian

^ Got the same horn for my car and from the same place this afternoon The earlier Bosch trumpet that I had conked off, twice - once within warranty and the other when it was outside warranty period. The Hella sounds a bit different from the Bosch, but I'm sure I'll get used to it
Old 10th January 2014, 19:00   #63
Senior - BHPian

Today fitted some accessories to my Rapid from Autoshop, overall experience as commented by fellow members good owners and bad workers, 3 guys goofed up fitting the door panel trims leaving a big gap, when I asked them to fit it properly they refused saying that is how it fits. Then I complained to the owner, then one guy who looked sensible among the lot and Salim fixed the issue. The rivet type clips which are used on door panels are very tricky and can break easily if not handled properly. The installation of speakers and fitting of Seat covers was done well, additions made to the car were

Head unit used - Dapic
1.Infinity 6.5" Speakers - All 4 doors - INR 5,200
2.Elegant brand Fabric Seat covers - INR 3,500
3.Double din Installation kit - INR 1,200
4.Leather Steering Grip - INR 500
Old 4th April 2014, 05:45   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
I had visited Sachin's autoshop in April for getting the following done on my Rapid:
1. Reverse Sensors

Overall, I would rate their work 8 out of 10.

Reverse sensor was done ok.
Hi hrman, if you can please share more details of the Reverse sensors that you fitted from Sachin auto shop. I am looking to get them installed on my Ritz.

What were the cost & labor charges? Also few pics of the sensors will be of much help. Thanks

Last edited by ampere : 15th June 2015 at 06:10. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts. Plz use the Edit button if posting within 30 mins of previous post + Removed duplicated content
Old 4th April 2014, 07:55   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satshan View Post
Hi hrman, if you can please share more details of the Reverse sensors that you fitted from Sachin auto shop. I am looking to get them installed on my Ritz.

What was the cost & labor charges? Also few pics of the sensors will be of much help. Thanks
Heres what it looks like. It cost about 2800/- incl labour and is the type which goes over the rear view mirror. Works effectively so far. The brand is Quaden.
Attached Thumbnails
ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore)-tbhp.jpg  

hrman is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2014, 13:00   #66
BHPian

ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore)

Hello everyone,

After going through this thread, last year on 16th August visited Sachin's Autoshop to get the following accessories installed in my Tata Indica Ev2 LS.
  • Pioneer DEH-1590UB
  • Front & Rear Speakers- JBL
  • Autocop
  • Power Windows- SAI
Final Price- Rs. 23,000. (Got an aux in cable as complimentary)

Dropped my car at 4PM and was suggested the above items by the owner based on my requirements. The installation was good and was finished by 8:30PM. Till now everything is working fine and I am satisfied with their products.

highly recommend

Regards.
Old 5th July 2014, 15:44   #67
BHPian

I want to reduce Engine, road and wind noise in the cabin of my Palio Stile. What are the solutions and how much would it cost? Do these guys work on such stuff?

PS: I have already changed tires to Michelin XM2.

Last edited by prashkul : 5th July 2014 at 15:45.
Old 5th July 2014, 16:15   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashkul View Post
I want to reduce Engine, road and wind noise in the cabin of my Palio Stile. What are the solutions and how much would it cost? Do these guys work on such stuff?

PS: I have already changed tires to Michelin XM2.
No. You will have to go to 3M for that and get the underbody coating. The store in HSR is rated highly by our members.
Old 6th August 2014, 15:35   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
Heres what it looks like. It cost about 2800/- incl labour....
Hi,
Approximately how long did the job take? Do they remove the bumper and drill holes in that on the road side?
Old 9th November 2014, 12:08   #70
BHPian

Looking to upgrade the headlamps on my Manza to better ones from Philips or Osram.

The car is almost 4 and half years old and inching close to a lake kms. So, if the wiring needs to be checked before installation and be changed, is this a good place to do?

Please advise dear ones.
Old 10th November 2014, 13:04   #71
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqMaster View Post
Looking to upgrade the headlamps on my Manza to better ones from Philips or Osram.

The car is almost 4 and half years old and inching close to a lake kms. So, if the wiring needs to be checked before installation and be changed, is this a good place to do?

Please advise dear ones.
If you are planning on replacing the stock headlights with Osram NB or Philips NV of the same rating there is no need for wiring to be checked / changed. It will just be a simple replacement of each bulb. I upgraded the lighting to Osram NB (same rating) and have been very happy with the results.
neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2014, 00:39   #72
BHPian

Thanks Neil. Any place you recommend for this job? Workmanship should be perfect.

Thank you
Old 11th November 2014, 11:45   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqMaster View Post
Thanks Neil. Any place you recommend for this job? Workmanship should be perfect.

Thank you
You can replace the bulbs at Sachin's Autoshop itself. No wiring changes/extra fitments required, its a very simple job. I replaced my stock bulbs with Osram NB sometime back from them, results are much better.
Old 15th June 2015, 05:50   #74
Distinguished - BHPian

Was at Sachin's on Friday to replace my stock horns. Picked up a pair of Roots Spider Eco. The guys fitted it quickly. Looked ok on that day, but the sound began to deteriorate after just 1 day's use. Called up to report the problem. I was asked to come for a check. Went yesterday, and got a replacement. But paid a difference and instead picked up the Hella Black Pearl.

Service was quick and good.
Old 18th February 2016, 22:12   #75
BHPian

Went there few days back, did sun protection film for my S-Cross. Front windshield with 3M CR70, rear and windows with Blaupunkt S70. Good experience it was. Competitive pricing as well. 3M dealers are charging a bomb if you compare.
Nex visit planned for ICE upgrade - confused a bit on speaker upgrade, addition of sub woofer etc. Need to sit with them once again before the final call.

Last edited by lovetorque : 18th February 2016 at 22:14. Reason: want to add few more points

Most Viewed