Team-BHP - ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/82890-ice-accessories-sachins-auto-shop-koramangala-bangalore.html)

Products Sold
Mainly audio, but other car accessories are also available.

Services Offered
Audio installations

What I Like
The Kumar brothers who run the shop are probably the nicest guys in the business.
Their prices are quite reasonable.
Installations are neat.
If they dont have anything in stock, they will get it for you.

What i dont like
Not much space for car parking.

USP
Honesty, i would say.

What i have bought from them
Components, amps, car stereos, sub for two cars (zen and OHC)
Also bought two tyres
Wipers
Car polish
K&N for zen (carb) as well as OHC

Contact Info
Address: No. 432, Near Someshwara Temple, 1 st Main, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore -560 095

ICE & Accessories: Sachin's Auto Shop (Koramangala, Bangalore)-sachins.jpg

I had my ICE installed from there. Reasonable folks to deal with, and the workmanship of the ICE installation was very good. 4 years and still no issues with the wiring, except the connector to the sub went kaput due to negligent use.

The name of the shop is just AUTOSHOP nowadays I guess. Earlier, "Sachin's" was written in very small font.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1918649)
The name of the shop is just AUTOSHOP nowadays I guess. Earlier, "Sachin's" was written in very small font.

Ah ok.
I think they have a bigger setup somewhere in JP Nagar as well now. Although, if i recall correctly, that was only home theater related shop.

Apart from Audio systems, this shop also offers a good variety of sunfilms, alloy wheels and car security systems.

I also saw a customer purchasing a GPS navigation system.

I went there along with a friend for installation of sunfilm, quality of installation was good. :)

Prices are competitive, no bargaining. Nice people to deal with. :thumbs up

Rohan

Bought: JBL 605C comps and GT5 coax for Safari
Sunfilm for Santro.
Misc accessories - wiper blades etc.,

Highly recommend this place. Honest fellas, good workmanship.

I think they're also JBL Authorized distributors - Orangetree mktd or something...

Have been going to this shop for the last 4 years. Very honest guys and prices quoted are always less than other accessories shop. Highly recommended for Audio Installs, Sun films, Alloy wheels, Wiper blades, K&N filters etc.

This is not the shop for funky steering wheels and underbody lights :)

I have been their customer for five years now, for both of our cars.

Nice set of people to do business with. Kumar brothers spent a bit of time to understand your requirement before suggesting a solution/product. They do not pass off something they have as "the best".

If they do not have what you are looking for, they source it and make sure to call you and let you know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRC (Post 1922477)
Nice set of people to do business with. Kumar brothers spent a bit of time to understand your requirement before suggesting a solution/product. They do not pass off something they have as "the best".

Well IIRC Kumar Brother's shop is named "Auto Shop" which is behind BDA Complex 4th Block Koramangala.

What is suggested here is "Sachin's Auto Shop " which is near to Bosch Factory , Next to Someshwara / Sai Baba Temple in 7th Block Koramangala. If you take a lane bang opposite to Star Bazaar you will reach this shop.

I may be wrong if both the owners are named Kumar though.

I purchased Boash wipers and Phillips Xtreme power bulbs from them , They are nice chaps to deal with.

The Audio install was done on my Ikon from these guys. They helped me get the best setup for the minimal budget that I had at that point.

Honest folks to deal with and very courteous with the customers as well!

Lack of parking space in that road is the only problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitk26 (Post 1924272)
Well IIRC Kumar Brother's shop is named "Auto Shop" which is behind BDA Complex 4th Block Koramangala.

What is suggested here is "Sachin's Auto Shop " which is near to Bosch Factory , Next to Someshwara / Sai Baba Temple in 7th Block Koramangala. If you take a lane bang opposite to Star Bazaar you will reach this shop.

I may be wrong if both the owners are named Kumar though.

Amit, you are correct. Sachin's Auto Shop is not owned by Kumar Brothers. They are Darira brothers. The names are Suraj and Kumar Darira.

Went to them for my WagonR and then my Spark over the last couple of years. Very nice people to interact with. Workmanship is also very good. The MDF board installed by them in the WagonR never rattles or jumps even though its not screwed into place. Neat finish to their work, without dangling wires and they even clean out the car of the wire shavings and stuff after completing the install.

Went to them for sunfilm, head unit, front and rear speakers.

Lack of parking is a problem, but the boys are always outside to help, and their honesty really sets them apart.

The one behind Koramangala BDA is called Auto Planet run by Kumar and Palani his BIL runs Audio Planet the Home theatre business.

Any contact number of the person there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkh (Post 1927558)
Any contact number of the person there?

Here you go.

080-41104109
080-30201567

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitk26 (Post 1924272)

No, it is not Bosch factory! It's Bosch building! Its software, and services unit of Bosch in India. Factory is in Adugodi and another one in Naganathapura on a way to EC.

You can reach this shop different routes! If you are coming from Audugodi towards Madivala/Koramangala, after Tata telecome building (to your left) or start Bazar (to your right) take left (Adjacent to Bosch compound). You will find shop on to your right, immediately after Bosch 'rare gate'.

Any one coming from Madiwala towards Forum/Adugodi/Brigade rd, take right in signal before Forum, take immediate left, at the end of this road (~150m) take right! you are in-front of the shop now!.

If you are coming via national games village towards Forum (70 ft Road), take right near HDFC bank Junction, take first left, in 100m you will find the shop to you left.