Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2020, 20:28   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Automotive Workshop : Sejal Motors (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandhsub View Post
All my issues interestingly have been after they shifted to the bigger service centre behind Akme Ballet. They were quite good at their older place in Ferns city road.
Spot on.

Even I was a big endorser of this workshop but off late the service is pathetic. Paint job is poor, I now have ended up with 2 different shades on my car after a door painting done there. Initially while taking delivery it wasn't evident but later realized it. Living with it now. Several other poor service experiences. Though I still visit for simple jobs like oil change etc.
balenoed_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th December 2020, 15:33   #77
Rai
BANNED

Hello All,
I had issue in my Renault Duster (72 K on Odo, completed 5 years last week.
My Steering turning was not smooth (after my trip from Bangalore to Mangalore & back) . It was Hard and suddenly it becomes loose/smooth like butter and again hard, so & so forth.
I took this to Renault Service center and they were NOT able to identify the issue and they suggested to replace entire 'Rack' system costing Rs. 42K

Then I decided to take it to Sejal Motors and he identified the issue as Power Steering Motor brush issue. He fixed it and the issue was resolved.

Yes Mr. Suresh of Sejal Motors, has too many vehicles (that shows confidence people have with him).
But I think whoever, goes there needs to have patience. Before leaving the place, have a detailed discussion with Mr. Suresh. If he is busy, wait till you discuss your issue with him. and keep talking to him over the phone also till your Problem is resolved.

I feel he is a very Honest, genuine person, who will never over-charge you. I had pleasant experience with him.
However, I also updated him about the above feedback and he was sad to hear that.

Disclaimer Note: I have just updated my experience with Sejal as on yesterday 24-Dec-2020. Different persons may have different opinion / experience.

Thanks & Regards
Rai
Rai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2021, 18:36   #78
BHPian

Have been to Sejal motors for many major/minor jobs in last one year.

Pros:
1. Fast service
2. Reasonable rates (off late seem to have become stiffer)
3. No unnecessary part change etc

Cons:
1. Too crowded, getting issues resolved can take multiple visits.
2. On a recent visit they did many jobs like alignment etc without confirmation resulting in a bill of Rs. 3500 more.

On the whole it's a hit or a miss thing. I would neither advice for or against using their services.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks