Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2010, 09:04   #1
Team-BHP Support

Automotive Workshop : Sejal Motors (Bangalore)

Services offerred :
  • Servicing and repair of all vehicles
  • Painting and tinkering
  • Oil change facilities
What I like:
  • When on the lookout for a nearby mechanic and service center, this place was recommended to me by a friendly spare parts shop guy.
  • Honest straight-forward dealing. No-nonsense nature.
  • Owner is himself involved and supervises the work being done at the place. Easy to approach, and friendly guy who also speaks English.
  • Seen an almost new Manza which had come to them for tinkering and dent work. Shows the confidence people have on them.
  • Simple adjustment kinda jobs are not charged.
  • Mechanics take care as much as possible not to smear the car interiors with grease when moving the car within the premises.
What I don't like:
  • Lots of vehicles which pour in.
  • Heavy load on the weekends.
Pricing: Ranges from cheap to reasonable. Never had a reason to complain so far.

Speciality / USP: Understanding and friendly owner who doesnt treat this as just a business, but also believes in getting his hands dirty in the work. Used to be a Maruti service center, before they went into multi-brand service.

What I have used his services for : Small tasks like fixing or attending to problems withe the car, such as replacing reverwse llight switch, ignition coil and the likes. Know another TBHPian who has his cars servicved here since many years. Will be getting the next servicing of my car done here, for sure.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: D.V. Suresh
- Phone numbers: 99452 07551
- Location : Outer Ring Road, Behind Bhagini Restaurant, Opposite AKME Ballet, On the road towards Ferns City, Near Marathalli.
- Email address : sejalmotors@yahoo.co.in (I have never tried this though!)
benbsb29 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th June 2010, 20:04   #2
BHPian

Thank you Ben for starting the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Know another TBHPian who has his cars servicved here since many years. Will be getting the next servicing of my car done here, for sure.
Presume that is me. I have been servicing my cars at Sejal ever since they started up. Nice to see them grow, without really loosing the very essense that made them dear to me.

Adding to what Benbsb29 just said.

1) I think they are good at body work/ patch work jobs. I have seen Accords and Civics being worked on by them.

2) They have an Owner who is an expert. Their mechanics are pretty good too.

3) If you ever have a disagreement or problem with the service, you have an accessible owner whou would sort it out for you.

4) Most importantly, I have rarely seen an unhappy mechanic with them. Most of those guys are the ones who is there from the beginning.

Now the last one is the most important criteria for me in evaluating any business establishment. If the employees are not happy when I walk in, then that is a clear indication that the owner is not treating them well. Not here
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Speciality / USP: Understanding and friendly owner who doesnt treat this as just a business, but also believes in getting his hands dirty in the work.
Well said. Incidently, he is the # 3 in my "A-Team" refered HERE
WhiteKnight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2010, 11:24   #3
BANNED

Have any of you seen Scorpios coming there as well??

I just called that number but it is switched off.
Old 24th June 2010, 11:57   #4
Team-BHP Support

Devdath, i havent seen any Scorpios there, but being a common vehicle, i suppose they should be comfortable with it as well. However, do speak with Suresh to confirm.

Here is another number of his which i had saved from his visiting card he had given me : 9379250966.
Old 24th June 2010, 12:35   #5
JVH
Senior - BHPian

You won't believe how I got acquainted with Suresh

My Palio GTX's battery had drained down when I visited a friend at Purva Fountainsquare. Neither of us had jump starters. So, I called FIAT helpline and they in turn invited Suresh for a conference with me. He came to the location within the given time, jump started and even tried to arrange for a battery at his workshop. Unfortunately, there was no battery fitting the OEM spec in stock, so had to leave it as is.

Though it was a brief encounter with Suresh, I agree that his workshop is quite good. I saw a lot of Maruti cars, so was wondering if he serviced other vehicles. He replied affirmative but this place was too far from my house to try his expertise.
JVH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2010, 13:49   #6
BHPian

Thanks Ben for sharing this info. Have been on a look for a shop to do some painting/denting work on my Accent around Marathahalli area. This information will be handy as I stay in Purva Fountain Square.
Old 24th July 2010, 14:38   #7
BHPian

I Personally know the Proprieter(suresh) of sejal.

i can say that he is very good and freindly. he has good mechanics to work on (Mechanically & Body works). his prices are also re-sonable.

i can suggest all the Maruthi owners to visit the show room he is wonderful in the service of maruthi.

here is his no: 9945207551.

if any one visiting the place ring/ PM me i can visit the showroom if you require any refference.
SPEEDY_RACER is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2010, 09:03   #8
BHPian

Thanks Benson for taking me there! :-)

Members: I happened to visit there during last Saturday, for a minor issue on my honda City ZX. There was a small noice while reversing and the issue (to do with the silence exhaust pipe) was spotted and diagonsed earlier by my known friends, Honda service center etc.

Sejal Experience was really as said in this thread, it is a nice place to be and the service is very good and more importantly, I got a best solution to the problem where the Honda guys were quoting 30,000 INR (basically replacement and going for insurance claim), the guy at Sejal - Rajagopal - solved with 100 Rs (am not exaggerating)

Overall very happy with the service and the solution provided. They are really able to think outside the box and provide a best possible solution for the need

Thanks for sharing this details once again.

Regards,
narayanang76
narayanang76 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2010, 00:25   #9
Senior - BHPian

narayanang
I have a similar problem in my old car. I plan to go there this Saturday to get the silencer exhaust fixed.
Can you tell me where exactly is it located?
thanks
Old 24th November 2010, 06:04   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
Thanks Benson for taking me there! :-)
Glad to be of help. Good to know that they were able to resolve the issue you were facing since the time you bought the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
narayanang
I have a similar problem in my old car. I plan to go there this Saturday to get the silencer exhaust fixed.
Can you tell me where exactly is it located?
On the ORR, as you proceed from Marathalli towards KR Puram, look out for the overhead railway bridge. Cross this, and you would reach a junction which has AKME Ballet apartments on the left and a Bhagini restaurant on the right. At this junciton, take a right turn, and enter the service road in front of Bhagini. Cross Bhagini, and take the first left turn. Follow this road, and you would find Sejal motors on the left side of this road, which leads to Ferns gated community.
Old 30th November 2010, 19:21   #11
BHPian

I got my car's dents/scratches repaired and annual service done from Sejal Motors last weekend.
End result: Car looks and feels like almost new!

I would rate there service quality to be better than that of Suraksha.

Staff is friendly and they are certainly less crowded than authorized service stations.

My verdict 5/5.

Regards,
amohit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2011, 01:57   #12
BHPian

Re: Automotive Workshop : Sejal Motors (Bangalore)

Hi All,

Im looking out for a good garage to service my Optra.

I would like to know if they would service Chevy cars and if they have the right know-how and tools for the same.

Thanks
Old 30th January 2011, 21:27   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafin View Post
I would like to know if they would service Chevy cars and if they have the right know-how and tools for the same.
Just call Suresh and talk to him- number given on the first post. After all he would be the best person to comment.
Old 24th February 2011, 22:37   #14
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Had an issue with my Ikon
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post2251427

Had to replace the Ignition Coil.
Cost me 2650 for the part and 150 for replacement + some minor adjustments to the fog lamps and a complementary quick wash.

Had been to Sejal Motors.
Overall impression: Excellent
Will I revisit them if issues: Yes, and will also get my car servicing carried out from them.
Would I recommend: Definetly YES

Mr.Suresh is well informed and listens to your issues very patiently.
Keep up the good work Mr.Suresh
Thanks to Benson for guiding me to Sejal Motors.

Note: They service all cars irrespective of maker.
arunkumars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2011, 00:55   #15
BHPian

I'm thinking of taking my 5 year old Ikon to Sejal. And sounds like he's pretty good to deal with too. Will try to check with Suresh over the weekend.

Last edited by AvinashKeezh : 26th February 2011 at 00:55. Reason: spelling

Most Viewed