Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2011, 13:19   #16
mgh
BHPian

Re: *Temporary* Chauffeurs - EziDrive (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_chill View Post
Have used them 3-4 times a year esp when in-laws come visiting (& work miraculously piles up at office)! All drivers so far have been super courteous and service has always been prompt. Ezeedrive should expand to other cities now.
They are also in Chennai, as far as i know.
Old 25th December 2011, 20:38   #17
BHPian

My family and friends use them often. Very prompt and good drivers too. @RedOne's experience is nasty but I sincerely hope it is one off.

BH.
BurningHeart is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2012, 14:43   #18
Senior - BHPian

I used their Driver Services today, and the driver seems to be good. They charged INR 220 (For four hours), for Airport its INR 270 (For four hours).

Are these guys available for long term as well, especially if i need them for 2 hours a day (1 hour Morning and 1 in the Evening), How do the money part works out?
Old 24th December 2012, 14:59   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
Are these guys available for long term as well, especially if i need them for 2 hours a day (1 hour Morning and 1 in the Evening), How do the money part works out?
They have another package that is 2 hours morning and 2 hours evening. Rate is Rs.370 for that.

I tried them over long term but did not have a great experience. The drivers kept changing and it was a chore to explain the address on how to get to my house and then give directions on where to go and where to park.

Some of the drivers were very poor drivers. Some of them decent.

If your lucky there is a chance the same driver will agree for a long term.

In my case, driver used to come home, drop dad to office, park at office and come back in evening to take dad home. Some of the drivers did not like this as they used to travel by 2 wheeler. After dropping dad to office they would need to take a bus for next duty in between or go back home and collect 2 wheeler.
Old 24th December 2012, 17:54   #20
Team-BHP Support

My mum issuing one this afternoon. The driver can barely drive the Getz. Can't understand that he needs to press clutch to start car and keeps pressing the brake.
Old 24th April 2013, 11:30   #21
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys any recent experiences wiht ezidrive driver hiring service. Need one next week for my dad's service. Have to be in office so would be easy to use our car and hire just a driver.

Please also suggest if there are any other alternatives to it in Bangalore.
Old 14th December 2013, 16:41   #22
Senior - BHPian

Bhpians:

What is the current rates for drivers for a long trip, say, 5-6 days ex-Bangalore?
Old 14th December 2013, 17:26   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzsys View Post
Bhpians:

What is the current rates for drivers for a long trip, say, 5-6 days ex-Bangalore?
Ok! i called up ezidrive and they mentioned Rs.700 per day(6AM to 9PM). Rs. 60 per hour after 9 PM, Rs.100 for night charges.

Seems reasonable, compared to Coimbatore! There they ask 1000 per day(full daytime).
Old 24th April 2014, 03:36   #24
BHPian

Their tariff has changed.
Min. rate is Rs 270 for 4 hours & then an additional Rs 70 per hour.
If your trip ends between 9pm and 11pm, a charge of Rs 50 is applicable.
If the trip ends post 11pm (which is the usual in my case most Saturday nights), a charge of Rs 100 is applicable. If your drop place is different from the pick up place then a charge of Rs 60 is applicable.
So for me my usual Saturday nights transport cost me Rs 440. Cheaper than taxi, cheaper than auto, my own car and no unwanted DUI.

Cheers!
Rohan
Old 3rd June 2014, 13:12   #25
Senior - BHPian

Hired a driver yesterday for wifeys hospital visit for 4 hours from ezidrive. In fact she herself did the booking etc which was quick and easy over the phone.

The driver arrived on time as mentioned half an hour earlier to the said time and we could do our chores easily. The best thing was that I did not have to find a parking slot even in the busiest of places like Jnr 4 Block.

We ended up hiring for 5 hours in the end. Would surely hire their services again. BTW just heard from the driver that the company was augmenting the number of drivers by 100, maybe due to the proposed easing of night life time restriction throughout the week to 1 AM.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks