Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2011, 06:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Car Spa: Car Washing & Detailing

Hi,

Has anyone tried the Car Spa in Forum Value Mall Whitefield? If yes, please give feedback.

Thanks.
Old 16th April 2011, 17:02   #17
BHPian

My experience is very bad. Gave my car for washing and went for shopping inside mall. When I came back vehicle was done. But found that all grease marks on running board is still there. Also alloy is not even touched. They just sprayed some water. Didn't bother to ask him. Will never go there again.
Old 18th April 2011, 10:25   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChillyPepper View Post
My experience is very bad. Gave my car for washing and went for shopping inside mall. When I came back vehicle was done. But found that all grease marks on running board is still there. Also alloy is not even touched. They just sprayed some water. Didn't bother to ask him. Will never go there again.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I had been to Forum Value Mall last Sunday and my car was very dirty after a Calicut trip the weekend before. As soon as I parked and got out of the car, a guy was standing there with the brochure. I later went and inspected the place and was thinking of giving my car. Then I thought of getting feedback from Team BHP first.
Old 20th September 2011, 13:21   #19
BHPian

Re: The Car Spa: Car Washing & Detailing (Bangalore)

Even i had a bad experience.... the guys there sprayed water, applied the soap solution on the body and washed it off. The dirt remained as it was in the wheel well, and the mud flaps. Underbody was not cleaned at all. They do not have a provision to lift the vehicle and clean the underbody.

I had to ask them to clean the alloys. And that too they did it with a small piece of cloth and some shampoo. Didn't clean the tires at all.

Anyways, that was the last visit to Car Spa.

BTW i went to Sarjapur one, in total mall
Old 8th November 2011, 00:38   #20
BHPian

After going through a lot posts on this website, I finally thought I'd treat the car with something special and a notch above my local water service guy in koramangala. My options were the car spa (sarjapur) and 3m detailing(hsr). I opted for car spa, as I read somewhere on this thread that the car spa fellows helped remove the tar on the body using clay which my local serviceman was not even aware of. The only solution he suggested was to polish the body which was an expensive option.

After reaching car spa, I was taken aback cos the guys did not even have a well-versed driver to get the car into the washing area. I immediately pulled back the keys from the guy and parked it myself. They have a really good water jet and I was really looking forward to the foam bath that my car was about to get. And then the guy takes some soap oil solution and starts cleaning away the body. The attention to detail does not seem to exist any more primarily bcos the shop does not even have a supervisor. Umesh seems to have moved to the HAL location. I ended up pulling up my sleeve and doing much of the washing myself eventually.

All that, and 330rs for a poorly done job. My local service guy does a much much much much better job for as dear as just 200rs. With this, I've developed a special attachment to the local service center.

My advice: It's not worth it at Car Spa Sarjapur, any more. Need to try 3M some day at HSR. Maybe the next time it rains hard in Bangalore, I'll give it a try.
Old 31st October 2012, 21:44   #21
BHPian

Body Wash & Polishing : Car Spa (Old Airport Road, Bangalore)

Services Offered:
  • Body Wash
  • Under body cleaning
  • Interior Cleaning
  • Waxing&Polishing
  • Windshield Treatment

What I like:
No nonsense approach, they explained everything clearly right at the beginning regarding the various services and costs. It seems to be quite famous, as there were around 4 cars when I went there today.

What I didn't like:
Although they are open the whole day, they only start washing the cars afternoon.

Address:
Car Spa, Total Mall, Old Airport Road.
It's on the right side when you are going from the Domlur Flyover. Once you pass Leela Palace, you can find it on your right.
Old 12th November 2012, 11:59   #22
BHPian

Guys, anyone tried the waterless wash from Car spa? They claim its a polymer based solution, which provides a better shine - never tried anything other than water for exterior cleaning. So, could someone help to clarify whether its safe to go with such a cleaning?
Old 18th December 2012, 20:12   #23
Senior - BHPian

Re: Body Wash & Polishing : Car Spa (Old Airport Road, Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1in View Post
Services Offered:
  • Windshield Treatment
What sort of treatment do they provide? I have swirl marks on my windshield, do they treat this too?
Old 27th December 2012, 17:16   #24
Senior - BHPian

I had been to the Car spa in total Mall on old airport road today. Got the wind shield treatment done. From the looks of it, the swirl marks seems to have been taken care of, however will have to wait till night to see if this has had an impact. However, they do not remove the scratches from the windscreen, only the swirl marks and water marks. Cost me Rs.900, which i thought was a tad expensive, but if the results are good, then may be worth the money.

OT - How much does a new wind shield cost for Tata Indica?
Old 28th July 2014, 15:48   #25
Senior - BHPian

Has anyone ever tried out the car spa at Manyata Embassy business Park? Looking for some feedback on the services and the cost.
Old 13th April 2017, 20:02   #26

Re: Windshield Scratches removal

Today I took my 10 year old i10 to 'The Car Spa' in the parking lot of HyperCity supermarket near Kundalahalli, Bangalore to get my front windshield scratch free.

Wow, amazing! Those guys have done a fantastic job. The windshield now looks new. Highly recommend it. Two guys spent 1 hour to buff manually with glass cleaning chemicals. It was Rs 1100.

Suresh

Last edited by aah78 : 13th April 2017 at 20:17. Reason: Post moved to relevant thread. Edited for readability.
smollyn is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks