Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2013, 19:10   #76
BHPian

Re: Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)

Went there and done the steering wheel today. Got the pure leather one for 700-/. Impressed with their excellent work. These guys got some passion in the work they are doing. The finishing was superb and the pricing is also not bad. I will upload the photos tomorrow. After seeing the workmanship and quality of products, decided to do the Seat covers also in another two weeks(Offered PU Leather at 11K for my Ertiga).

I was accompanied by fellow BHPian dass. He ordered seat covers for his new Dzire. Two of his friends(non-BHPian) also came with us and ordered seat covers for their rides. So they got a very good business today. Shiv offered some additional discounts because of this and Team-BHP reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
On Banerghatta road, drive towards IIM-B. Immediately after the IIM-B campus there is a left turn. Take that left and follow the road. There will be a right-left chicane a little ahead. After that you will see there is a small intersection with a lightpole in the middle of the road. Take the left turn. Go straight on that road. take the last right on this road just before it meets another road. There is a small vegetable shop next door to Imperial.
Vid, Thank you so much for such detailed routing. The directions and landmarks are spot on and we never lost anywhere
denver85 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2013, 21:37   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver85 View Post
Me and dass will be coming together in my ride(Silver Ertiga). Definitely, I do have Team-BHP stickers on my ride We will reach there around 12.

See you soon,
Deepak
I am sorry I couldn't make it , Work related commitments came up in the last moment I wanted to get a steering cover done.
Do you mind posting a picture?
Old 8th April 2013, 11:42   #78
BHPian

Got seat covers done for my Ritz from Imperial around Dec '12.

I'm very happy with what they've done. Choose black/silver grey color combination to match the interiors.

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-seat1.jpg

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-seat2.jpg

Last edited by sanjaykk : 8th April 2013 at 11:55. Reason: uploaded better images
sanjaykk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2013, 12:35   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
I am sorry I couldn't make it , Work related commitments came up in the last moment I wanted to get a steering cover done. Do you mind posting a picture?
We were there around two hours from 12.30 to 2.30. Inquired about you as soon as we reached there and he said no BHPian came that day. Went for the quick meet that happened yesterday and the grip on the steering felt improved now and it feels very nice to touch
Some photos of the work are attached below:
Shiv working on the Steering wheel.If the ride has Airbags they will take the dimensions of the steering, do the stitches as per the readings and does manual stitching on the steering wheel.
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-20130406_133451.jpg
Some clicks after the work:
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc03444.jpg
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc03445.jpg
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc03446.jpg
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc03520.jpg
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-dsc03522.jpg

Hope it helps

Last edited by denver85 : 8th April 2013 at 12:39. Reason: Rotated the 1st photo for better view.
denver85 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th April 2013, 17:34   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver85 View Post
I was accompanied by fellow BHPian dass. He ordered seat covers for his new Dzire. Two of his friends(non-BHPian) also came with us and ordered seat covers for their rides. So they got a very good business today. Shiv offered some additional discounts because of this and Team-BHP reference
He quoted 6.5k for my Dzire and 6k for the RITZ and Santro. Couple of hundred lesser than what he would have agreed for if not for the quantum of business. If I opt for the pure leather steering wheel cover, its another 500 rs more.

They do take a lot of time and I have my appointment fixed for 16th. Cannot wait for the date.

Thanks for the ride Deepak, it was good meeting up a fellow BHPian and also sharing some thoughts. Your passion for driving is commendable and the amount of trips you have already clocked on your Ertiga is AWESOME!!
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2013, 02:06   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post

He quoted 6.5k for my Dzire and 6k for the RITZ and Santro. Couple of hundred lesser than what he would have agreed for if not for the quantum of business. If I opt for the pure leather steering wheel cover, its another 500 rs
Got my seat covers fitted today, some random pictures of the work, actual seat cover pictures over the weekend.... Overall a very professional job, i'm happy with the finished product. However looks like they forgot to connect the seat belt warning connector back on, it doesn't seem to be working and I plan to get it checked during the first service. It's small things like this that remind you that it's a after market job.

Unable to attach pictures, it's says the app crashed
Attached Images

Old 17th April 2013, 07:26   #82
Senior - BHPian

The craftsmanship is amazing. I really like that steering wheel wrap. Pure leather at 700 is excellent value for money.
Old 17th April 2013, 08:01   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Got my seat covers fitted today, some random pictures of the work, actual seat cover pictures over the weekend.... Overall a very professional job, i'm happy with the finished product. However looks like they forgot to connect the seat belt warning connector back on, it doesn't seem to be working and I plan to get it checked during the first service. It's small things like this that remind you that it's a after market job.

Unable to attach pictures, it's says the app crashed
You cam check the seat belt warning cable yourself as well , just look below on driver seat and you will find one socket hanging just attach it back to the main socket which will on the seat .
Old 17th April 2013, 22:17   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
You cam check the seat belt warning cable yourself as well , just look below on driver seat and you will find one socket hanging just attach it back to the main socket which will on the seat .
I tried it, but my family pack is stopping me from accessing the cable way below the seat. Will probably try it someother time.
Old 18th April 2013, 23:19   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I tried it, but my family pack is stopping me from accessing the cable way below the seat. Will probably try it someother time.
Tucked my family pack in, got down on my knees and viola, the disconnected pairs were connected together again and the warning light is back on, reminding me to wear the seat belt, not that I need a reminder to buckle up.
dass is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2013, 22:11   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushie View Post
Wanted to update this thread for a long time, but was not getting the time so thought would do it today. I also got my Logan seat covers done from Imperial. The service was good and satisfactory. I would recommend these guys, both me and my buddy got seat covers done mine was a Logan and his was a Vento.

Post negotiation as we both were getting done i paid 6.5k for the same back in March 2012.
Hi Dushie

I am looking for seat covers for my Duster. Seems there is a steep hike in the prices. Imperial has quoted a price of 10k for PU leather.

Is it a genuine price considering the quality of work? I see a lot of recommendations around here for Imperial.

Last edited by pahwa : 27th August 2013 at 22:12. Reason: Sentence change
Old 27th August 2013, 22:43   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahwa View Post
Hi Dushie

I am looking for seat covers for my Duster. Seems there is a steep hike in the prices. Imperial has quoted a price of 10k for PU leather.

I got my Duster Luster Leather seat covers (PU) from Imperial. The rates are same and the workmanship was good. Follow this link for more info.

Last edited by HillMan : 27th August 2013 at 22:45.
HillMan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2013, 00:34   #88
BHPian

Got Seat covers done by Imperial leathers. Pleased with the overall quality. Price and quality are both 30% premium than the cheap JC Road ones. Fit and finish is as expected. Attaching a pic for fellow BHPians -
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-duster-seat.jpg  

pahwa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th September 2013, 11:11   #89
BHPian

Looking good. With AC On, you won't sweat here. I've done couple of long drives and the seats felt comfortable.

The armrest you got fixed seem to have a perfect fit too.
HillMan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2013, 21:12   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahwa View Post
Attaching a pic for fellow BHPians -
Got myself a similar armrest as seen in Pahwa's post
Follow this link for review and more pictures

Kudos to Shivakumar for the fit and finish.
He went out of the way to replace the original cover on the armrest with the same Luster leather material used on my seats.

HillMan is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed