Team-BHP - Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/86053-seat-covers-imperial-inc-bangalore.html)

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-img_3585.jpg

Products Sold:

Leather and Art Leather Seat Covers

What I bought from Them:

I bought Luster Material Seat Covers for my Vista.

Pricing:

Paid around Rs 6,000.

What I liked:
What I didn't liked/Recommendations:Contact Information:

Shivakumar@9448685679 (you can give my reference [Gaurav])
Imperial Inc.
#387, 11th Cross,
Vijaya Bank Layout, Bilekahalli, B.G. Road (Behind IIM Blore).

Some Pics:

Wire and Mesh Layer under Seat Covers for proper Fitting

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-under-seat-cover.jpg

Working on my Seat Covers

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-working-my-seat-covers.jpg

Finishing

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-finishing.jpg

Final Outcome

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-seat-1.jpg

The finishing looks good. Do they offer any warranty?

Finishing looks clean.

Could you post some snaps of Steering grip, I want to get it done for my ANHC, was it hand stitched or it's tied one?

Was the steering grip included in the price or did you pay it separate? How much did it cost?

Nice work done there man. Dont they sweat? stupid:

Hi,

Useful info. I should check it out for seat covers.
Did u bargain ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pri2 (Post 2075230)
The finishing looks good. Do they offer any warranty?

They offer warranty on the stitching (maybe 2 years).

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu230506 (Post 2075367)
Finishing looks clean.

Could you post some snaps of Steering grip, I want to get it done for my ANHC, was it hand stitched or it's tied one?

Was the steering grip included in the price or did you pay it separate? How much did it cost?

The steering grip is included in the price. And yes, it is the Hand Stitched one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avinash_R (Post 2150940)
Nice work done there man. Dont they sweat? stupid:

Thankfully to Blore weather and car AC, the effect is minimized.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo45007 (Post 2150957)
Hi,

Useful info. I should check it out for seat covers.
Did u bargain ?

No, I did not.

TSEA: Looking at the picture, the quality of stitching is good and the material is also looking nice. Thanks for sharing the details on the forum

I did talk to Shivakumar few days back regarding seat covers for my Honda City and he was really helpful and courteous on the phone, I have to contact him again to proceed on my requirement.

Have one question though: The last 2 pics of seat covers - are of the same car? I kind of feel they have different colors, may be its to do with lighting / shade? Just curious..

Narayanang76

Seriously good job for 6k !

Thanks for sharing the info TSEA!

Thats beautiful seat covers and an excellent job done.

As some one else requested, could you post a pic of the steering wheel as well?

And this is close to where I stay [Near Meenakshi temple] ! So do we go to this place thru the BSNL road [behind IIM] or from the Bilekhalli signal near the Maruti showroom [Mandovi motors I think] ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayanang76 (Post 2151451)
Have one question though: The last 2 pics of seat covers - are of the same car? I kind of feel they have different colors, may be its to do with lighting / shade? Just curious..

Narayanang76

You are right. The color difference is due to the lighting (may be due to tinted windows). The second last pics gives a more realistic color combination effect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 2152054)
And this is close to where I stay [Near Meenakshi temple] ! So do we go to this place thru the BSNL road [behind IIM] or from the Bilekhalli signal near the Maruti showroom [Mandovi motors I think] ?

Guess I am too lazy to click one pic. But will surely do it over the weekend. You can take both routes. However if you take the road that goes infront of the Ayeppa Swamy Temple Gate (cross the cricket ground on your left), you will have to take a right turn just before hitting the T intersection (The Bilekahalli road lands here). The shop is immediately on the left.

Attaching Steering Cover Pic:

Seat Covers: Imperial INC (Bangalore)-steering20wheel.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSEA (Post 2176953)
Attaching Steering Cover Pic:

Attachment 469813

Matches the car dash BUT with such a light color wont it get dirty. esp if you give it for service and some guy with dirty hands :eek:. I got a steering grip done in leather ( at karlsson I'nagar) in black and you can see it here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post2040706

The place where the grip goes over the spokes is neatly tucked into the gap between the horn button and steering wheel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goandude (Post 2177115)
Matches the car dash BUT with such a light color wont it get dirty. esp if you give it for service and some guy with dirty hands :eek:. I got a steering grip done in leather ( at karlsson I'nagar) in black and you can see it here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post2040706

The place where the grip goes over the spokes is neatly tucked into the gap between the horn button and steering wheel.

How much did they charge you just for steering wheel? What quality of leather and its thickness in mm?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragul (Post 2177130)
How much did they charge you just for steering wheel? What quality of leather and its thickness in mm?

Thanks

I did steering, hand break handle and gear boot for 2.5 k. The quality of leather was not the top of the line but quite close.

Seat cover looks nice, its VFM deal for sure. But somehow I did not like the fit of steering wheel cover.